Moving on.... I think....

Y/N's POV

Ryan and I woke up at 11:56 am to a really bad hangover. Nothing happened between us other than the make out session we had last night. Thank god...

We both walk over to the kitchen, we grabbed Advil and took them to help with the hangover. We started making breakfast. Eggs with Bacon. I thought of Brendon while preparing the food. My eyes start to water, Ryan notices and walks my direction, pulling me into a tight hug.

"It's ok" he says in a comforting tone, rubbing circles on my back.

We pull away from the hug and stare at each other. He slowly leans in for a kiss. Once our lips touch, I forget all about my problems. Our kiss started to get heated up, he had me pinned on the wall. He started kissing my neck, looking for my sweet spot. Once he hit it, I let out soft moans. His kisses turned into an open kiss, he began to suck on my neck, leaving a big hickey. He pulls away and smirks at me. He was about to lean in for another kiss when we heard the fire alarm go off. I turned to the stove and realized that the eggs and bacon had burnt. Ryan and I giggled. I ran to the stove and threw the burnt food away as Ryan opened the windows and started to fan the alarm with a magazine.

Once the beeping stoped, Ryan and I decided to get take out and got ready to eat at Linda's Diner Cafe.

I put on a black crop top and black ripped jeans along with black converse. I thought of covering up the hickey but it was too much work, so I just left it alone.

I walk out of my room and approached Ryan who was sitting on the couch watching Game of Thrones. He got up and turned the TV off, he noticed I didn't cover up the hickey, a smile formed on his face as he blushed.

"Your cute when You blush" I say.

He playfully rolled his eyes. We head out and walked to the Cafe.

Time Skip

When we arrived, we sat on a table and looked through the menu that was given to us by the waitress. Once we ordered our food, we made small talk.

As we talked I noticed a couple walk in. I couldn't quite make out their faces. I looked at the man who's hand was wrapped around the girls waist.

Is that Brendon? No! It's not. Forget about him. I quickly pushed the thought of him away and continued to talk to Ryan until our food had arrived.

-Time Skip after breakfast-

After eating our meal, we walk to the cashier to pay for our food. Ryan and I argued about who was going to pay, I ended up losing the argument and Ryan payed for our meal. We walked out of the Cafe and head to the park.

Brendon's POV.

I went out with Sarah and ate at Linda's Diner Cafe. We sat near the cash register. As we waited for our meal, I saw Y/N! She was on a date with.... Ryan?! It broke my heart to see her with someone else. To make things worse, I saw a big hickey on her neck. The night I saw her purchasing beer was probably the night they did the nasties.... Damn it!

1 month later

Y/N's POV.

It's been a month since Brendon left. Ashley moved out the apartment and moved in with Zac. I've been secretly dating Ryan. Since he's my Teacher, we try our best to make sure no one catches us. We decided that once I've graduated, Ryan will quit his job so we could be together without worrying about the law so much. To be honest, I moved on... I think....

Brendon's POV.

It's been a month since I moved back with Sarah, we've been in good terms. The passed few days had been fun, I had gain trust in her again. I know that she's changed. Shes back to the old Sarah that I had fallen in love with in the beginning. I Love her....I've moved on.... I Think......

Y/N's POV.

Today was my finale day of collage, I'm finally going to graduate. It was currently 6:30 in the morning. I woke up to my alarm clock beeping.

"Ugh" I groaned as I rolled out of bed.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a Twenty-Øne Piløts t-shirt with black ripped jeans and red converse. I kept my hair down and put on light make up. I brushed my teeth and decided to skip breakfast.

I walked out my room and came across The room Ashley used to sleep in. I stopped and stared at the door, Taking a trip down memory lane. I missed that little bastard, even if we hang out with each other everyday, in and out of school.

Ding

My thoughts got distracted by a text message.

I took my phone out of my pocket and checked that caller ID.

Ashley💋: Hey Bitch!

Y/N: Sup Assface!

Ashley💋: have you picked out what to wear for graduation?

Y/N: Naw... ;-;

Ashley💋: Great! Let's go shopping after school?

Y/N: Sure!!

Ashley💋: meet me up at Down Town LA after class.

Y/N: I don't have a car tho, could you pick me up instead?

Ashley💋: Sure!

Y/N: Oki, see you later!

Ashley💋:Bye Bitch!! <3

Y/N: By Assface <3

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked to school.

——-

A/N:  Sorry for not updating in a while, I had writers block, that's why this chapter is crap...