Location

I tried so hard to keep my calm. "Why didn't you tell me your Brendon Fucking Urie?!".....But, it was to hard for me to.

"Well, I figured you'll go all fangirl if you found out..." he said.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes,"Sure, whatever".

Ashley changed the subject, "So, wanna hang with us in our apartment?"

He looked at her then at me, "Sure!" he said with glee.

Ashley grabbed her stuff and went ahead of us. She couldn't contain her excitement, she had already reached the apartment and left me behind with Brendon. The first few minutes, We kept quiet, finally, he broke the silence, "So, what are you interested in?"

I looked at him and bit my lip, without realizing, "Oh, Um, I like Music..."

He smiled, "I never really found out what your name is...." he mentioned.

"Y/N, Y/L/N" I replied.

Right before he could ask another question, we had arrived at the apartment already.

"We're here" I said as I grabbed my keys and opened the door.

"So, this is where you guys live?" He asked.

"Yup, it's a bit small, but, it fine..." I replied.

"Finally!!! What took you guys so long?!" Asked Ashley as she came running out of her room.

I opened my mouth to answer, "Never mind, don't answer that" interrupted Ashely.

Ashley ran back in her room, "Ima take a nap, wake me up when it's time to go back to class"

I rolled my eyes, "You just gonna leave me alone with B-" I was cut off by the bang of her door closing.

I walked to the kitchen to grab a drink. "Want anything?" I asked Brendon.

He shook his head, "No thanks."

He sat on the couch, I walked by, turning the TV on as I was drink Capri Sun. I saw him glance at my drink, "Want some?" I giggled.

"Yes Please!" He jumped in excitement.

I sat my drink on the coffee table, that was sitting in front of him, and walked back to the kitchen to grab him his own. As I walked back to the couch I saw him drinking my Capri Sun.

"Hey!!" I yelled.

"That's my Capri Sun!" I whined.

"You took too long, so I drank yours..!" He whined back.

I tried to grab the Capri Sun out of his hand but he pulled back. I tumbled on the edge of the couch and fell on top of him. We stared at each others eyes for a little while. My body against his made my face turn red. Not realizing it, he leaned in slowly, his lips about to touch mine until....

*Bang*

Ashley's door barged open, our lips almost touched, I pulled away, hoping Ashley didn't see anything.

"What's all this yelling?! I can't sleep!!" Complained Ashley.

Brendon sat up as he saw her walk out.

"What's going on?" Ashely asked.

"Nothing, I- It was nothing, sorry, we'll try to be more quiet..." Brendon replied as he scratched the back of his head.

I gave Ashley an awkward smile as she walked back in her room.

"Sorry.... it- I.... I didn't mean t-"

"It's fine, it was my fault for taking your Capri Sun..." Brendon replied.

My phone began to ring, I got up to grab it out of my bag. I answered the my phone.

"Hi, Chris!" I greeted.

"Hi, Y/N!" He greeted back.

"What's wrong, why did you call?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say hi!"

I giggled and got sat back down on the couch.

Through out our conversation, Brendon kept a serious look on his face.

"Ok, bye, See you later!" I said

"I love you!" I smiled as I hung up on Chris.

The words 'I love you' caused Brendon to ask, "Was that your boyfriend?"

I looked at him and scrunched my face, "what! No!"

"Why did you say 'I love you'?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I shook my head.

He kept quiet as we continued to watch Spongebob.

A few hours had passed, I took a glance at the clock and realized that I for got Ashley and I had to get back to school.

I jumped off the couch and ran to Ashley's room, "Wake up!!! We're late for Class!!!"

Brendon stayed outside and continued watching.

Ashley quickly got up and grabbed her stuff, she ran out first and left me behind, again.

"Um, Me and Ash need to go back to school." I informed Brendon.

"Could I stay?" Asked Brendon.

I took my time to think. "Um.... Sure, we'll be back in 2 hours!"

"Bye!" I said as I ran out and closed the door.