Goodbyes

——-A/N: 400+ reads?! Oh mah gawd! Thx you guys sm!!!!!
PS, I have made another story Called "Lights" it's another Reader X, but this time it's with Tyler Joseph. I would really appreciate if you guys go check it out! Oki, back to the story———
——

Y/N's POV

I woke up at 6:00am, I decided to cook breakfast for Brendon before he left. I quietly hop off the bed and made my way to the Kitchen. I took out bread, avocados, eggs and bacon. I tossed the bread in the toaster as I cooked the eggs and bacon. Once the bread was finished toasting, I cut up the avocados and spread it over the toasted bread. I place the eggs and bacon on the top of the plate while the bread lay in the middle of the plate. Checking the time, it was 7:15am, I quickly set the table down as I hear Brendon walk out the room.

"Morning!" I said, forcing a welcoming smile on my face, though, it was hard for me to feel true happiness at the moment.

He yawns and rubs his knuckles on his eyes as walks towards the kitchen table where I had set up the food.

"Morning...." He said.

He sat next to me as we ate breakfast together.

Time Skip

After eating our meal, I got up to place the plates in the dishwasher as Brendon got ready to leave.

My eyes started to fill as I sit on the couch, staring at an object in front of me, trying not to blink. I hear Brendon walk out the room, I wipe away the tears that filled my eyes and got off the couch.

I smile weakly, "Well.... Goodbye...." I say, sounding like I was about to cry.

"Goodbye...." he says, placing his bags down and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you..." he mumbles.

"I love you too..." I cry out, hugging him back.

He pulled away, keeping his hand wrapped around me. He leans in to kiss me. I close my eyes and let tears fall as lean back.

"I can't...." I say under my breath.

My heart began to ache, my legs began to weaken, all the feelings left inside my body- gone, the only thing that stayed was the pain that my heart carried. I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to stop him from leaving but I know that doing so was wrong.

Brendon begins to sob quietly. He picks up his bags and walks out the door. He makes his way to his car, he places his bags in the trunk and later gets in the car. He starts his engine, before he starts driving away, he looks back at me. I stood in front of the open door, looking back at him and smile as tears roll down my face. I wave him a weak goodbye, He smiles a sad smile and waves back before he started to drive away. 

Once he left, I stare blankly at the ground, glancing at every tear drop that had stain the hard, dry cement. I then wipe the tears away and run back to my room, slamming the door behind me. I plop on my bed and start to sob in my pillow. I place my hands on my chest as I feel my heart ache even harder. I soon fall asleep, drenched with my own tears.

Time Skip

I wake up with my head faced down on my pillow. I lift my head up slightly and see my pillow pulled with tears.
I sighed and got sat up. I look around my room, and feel like something was missing.

"Oh... yeah... I remember..." I say to myself. I had remembered that Brendon had left and hour ago.

I groan and get off the bed. I walk out my room and to the living room to see Ashley having a make out session with Zac.

"Ugh!!" I groan out loud.

Ashley pulled away and gets off Zac's lap.

"Y/N!" She says.

"Get a room you guys..." I say. Rolling my eyes and walk to the kitchen and grab a bottle of beer.

She clears her throat and changes the subject. "Where were you the other night?"

"Brendon picked me up after I was almost raped by a random dude.. again...." I say, opening the bottle of beer.

"Oh" she replies.

"-don't you think it's a bit to early to drink beer?" She wondered.

"Whatever" I say, taking a sip.

I sit next to them as I turn the TV on and search for a show to watch.

"Are you ok?" Ashley asked I'm concerned.

I didn't reply.

"Where's Brendon?" She Asked.

I quickly place the remote down beside me and took another sip of my beer.

"Oh... right...." she says.

Soon, Zac and Ashley had to leave for a date. I was left alone again. All I did was drink a lot beer. After my 6th bottle of beer, I realized I had ran out already, so I decided to go out and buy some more.

On the walk to the drugstore, I bump into Ryan.

"Hey!" I say, still sober.

"Y/N!" Ryan says, pulling me into a hug.

"Where you off to?" He ask.

"I was just going to get drinks, I had a rough day, so..." I say.

"Oh, is it ok if I join?" He asked.

"Yeah! Sure!" I say.

We both walk to the drugstore and purchase 4 boxes of beer and two bottles of whiskey. Once we get home, we watched movies as we drank our problems away.