Chris

Brendon's POV

I woke up and pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time.

12:50pm.

"Wow, we slept for that long?!" I thought to myself

I glance down my chest and see Y/N snuggled next me me, our legs tangled in sheets. I smile as I stare at Y/N in awe. She's so beautiful.

"What?" She Asked in her morning voice as she flutters her eyes open.

"Nothing...your just-beautiful, that's all..." I say, giving her a quick kiss.

Her face turns bright pink as a smile spread on her face.

"Stop! Your making me blush!" She says, covering her face with her hands.

"Awww! Now I can't see your pretty face!" I pouted.

She removes her hands from her face and turns to me, a wide, bright smile still on her face. She leans in and gives me a kiss on the lips.

"You dork!" She says, playfully pushing my right shoulder.

"Abuse!" I point to her as I pretend to be hurt.

"Siege her!" I say in a poor British accent.

"Catch me if you can!" She says, pushing me off of her and ran out of the living room.

I chuckled "Hey!"

I chased after her. She bolted her way to the kitchen, hopping over a small step stool that was placed near a cabinet.

Not noticing the step stool, I tumble on it, hitting my toe on the edge of a table.

"Ahhh!!" I yell, clutching my feet.

"FfffffuUCK!!" I grunt.

I start to roll on the floor dramatically.

I wasn't actually hurt. It was all part of the plan- except for the part where I took a tumble.

I start to fake cry quietly.

Y/N came running towards me with a worried expression.

She kneels down and checks on me.

"Brendon! Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" She Asked.

I tried to hold back laughter. "I-I..." I stutter.

I pretend to flutter my eyes shut.

"Bren! What's wrong?! What happened?!!" She nervously asked.

I couldn't hold my laughter back any more.

"Got you!" I laughed.

She started at me in shock.

"What the hell?" She yells.

"I thought you were hurt!" She says in a slightly angry tone.

I continued to laugh historically.

I glance at Y/N who had her eye brows furrowed but had a small grin on her face.

"Oh- C'mon! That wa-was a funny prank! I got Y-you gOoD!" I say in between laughs.

A small chuckle escapes her lips. "Yeah yeah... you got me" She sighs, playfully rolling her eyes.

As my laughter dies down, Y/N stares at me with a small smile.

We sit on the kitchen floor and gaze at each other's eyes.

I lean closer to her as she does the same. Soon, our faces were only a few centimeters away. We close our eyes as our lips touched. I lightly bit her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she gave. We fought for domestic, I won obviously. Our lips move in sync.