Down Town

🔵 not proof read, cuz I'm lazy af🔵

Y/N's P.O.V.

>Saturday, 7:48<

I woke up to loud constructions coming from a near restaurant being built from across the street.

"Ugh..." I groaned and hoped out of bed. Rubbing my eyes, I searched through my closet, looking for cloths to wear. I choose a a white crop top along with black shorts and a red and black plaid shirt and changed in the bathroom. After changing out of my PJ's, I brushed my hair and walked to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

*Ding*

My phone began to ding, I walked back to my room and checked to see who was texting me.

Beebo💕: Hey! You awake?

Y/N: Yup!

Beebo💕: Cool

Beebo💕: I forgot to ask for your address, could you give it to me so I could pick you up later?

Y/N: Mulholland Drive, 1829

Beebo💕: thx, I'll come get you at 12:00.

Y/N: Sounds good! See ya

I placed my phone down as a smile spread on my face. Then, I walked back to the kitchen to finish eating breakfast. After that, I went in the bathroom and stripped down my cloths and hopped in the shower. When I finished, I wrapped myself with a towel and walked back in my room, searching through my cloths.

"What to wear... what to wear?..." I mumble to myself.

I decided to keep it casual and threw on a plain white t-shirt and black ripped jeans along with white converse. Once I finished putting my cloths back on, I walked to the bathroom and did my hair and make-up. I put on light make-up and tied my hair back into a ponytail. I walked to the living room and checked the time.

11:45

I decided to sit and watch TV while I waited for Brendon.

-Time skip-

*Knock*

I got up and opened the door.

"Hi!" Greeted Brendon.

"Hey!" I greeted back.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Wait, I need to get my phone" I said, walking back to my room and grabbed my phone that was laying on my bed.

"I'm ready to go!" I said, walking out, closing the door and making sure it's locked.

He walked me to his car and right before I could open the door, he quickly reached his hand out and pulled the door open for me.

"Why, thank you kind Sir!" I teased.

He giggled and played along, "No Problem My Lady.."

I stepped in the car and sat down, buckling myself. He closed the door and ran to the driver side of the car and started the engine.

"So where are we're going?" I asked.

"Down Town LA" he replied.

"Cool" I said.

The first few minutes were silent.
I open my mouth to say something, but I closed it back. Brendon noticed and turned the radio on.

"Ain't it fun? Ain't it fun? Baby now your one of us?" Paramore started playing, I couldn't help but sing along.

Ain't it fun? Ain't it fun? Ain't it fun..? Ain't it fun? Living in the real world.. Ain't it good? Ain't it good? Being all alone?!" I sang, not giving any cares.

Brendon looked at me and began to giggle. He soon started to sing along.

"Don't go crying to your mama
'Cause you're on your own, in the real world
Don't go crying to your mama
'Cause you're on your own, in the real world
Don't go crying to your mama
'Cause you're on your own, this is the real world!" We sang.

-time skip-

When we arrived, Brendon got out of the car, hurrying to open my door. I got out the car and jumped in excitement.

"Lets go!" I said with glee.

He giggled and followed me. We wondered around and stopped by a few stores. We bought a few t-shirts and toys that we found in the toy shop.  As we continued to walk around, I walked ahead of Brendon. I looked back at Brendon who was looking around the area as he walked. I turned my head and faced the walk way a head of me. As I walked, I passed by two men who were hanging around near an alcohol store.

"Damn honey, you got a nice ass!" Said one of the guys. I stopped and faced him.

"Excuse me?" I said with sass.

He got up and walked closer to me, "your a feisty one aren't you?" He grinned.

He placed a hand on my face and I quickly slapped it off. "Don't touch me!" I screamed

He got closer and pushed me near a brick wall. I tried to push him off but he was too strong. He slowly rubbed his hands agains my waist then moved his hand onto my breast.

"Help!" I screamed.

"Hey!" Yelled Brendon, pulling the guy back and punched him.

Brendon grabbed my hand and pulled me out. "You ok?" He asked, dragging me to safety.

I nodded my head as I couldn't think of words to say. Once we got back to the parking lot, I got into the car and he got in as well. As he drove me back to my apartment, he kept an angry expression.

"Are you sure your ok?" He asked.

"Y-yes...." I said in a weak voice.

-time skip-

When we arrived at my apartment, he walked me back to the the living room. He got up and grabbed and icepack for the bruise on my arm that was given by the men who pushed me on the wall. He sat next to me and tried to comfort me.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier..." he said, looking down at the floor.

I took the icepack off my arm and faced  Brendon "It's ok, you didn't do anything..." I said, putting my hands on his face.

He turned around to face me," I know but- I could have arrived earlier"

"Bren... don't blame yourself.... its ok...." I said as we looked at each others eyes. 

Brendon slowly leaned in, he got closer and closer. He had his lips pressed with mine. My eyes closed as he kissed me with passion. As he pulled away, I stood in shock. I open my mouth to say something but was interrupted by dinging.

Brendon reached for his phone, reading through the message, he got up and apologized, "I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow!" He said running out.

As he left, I stayed sitting on the couch.
I lay my body down and closed my eyes. I slowly drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.