Janitors closet

•Not proof read•

Brendon's POV

I was walking to Olive Garden, holding Sarah's hand when I saw Y/N and Ryan cuddling on a bench near the entrance. I tried to focus on Sarah but Y/N looked so beautiful with the dress she had on. As I walked closer, I saw Y/N glance my way a few times. I felt my heart beat faster as I walked pass her and Ryan.

Y/N's POV

Ashley had walked out with Zac and informed us that our table is ready. Ryan and I walked in hand in hand, feel anxiety rise as I pray to god that Brendon didn't get a table near ours. But- to my luck, I spot Sarah and Brendon sitting on the left side of our table.

Before I could pull my chair back, Ryan swooped in and did it for me. I took a seat and thanked Ryan as he walked to his seat, across from me. I glanced at Brendon and found myself staring at him for a while until he turned his head and glanced back at me. Once our eyes met, I snapped back into reality and turned my head towards Ashley. We made small conversation as we waited for the waiter to come by and take our order. As we waited, I found myself glancing at Brendon and getting lost in his eyes as he did the same. With my chin in the palm of my hands, I daydream about the fun we had when we were together.

Getting lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize that the waiter had already came.

"Ms?" Said the waiter who was waiting for me to order.

I quickly shot up and stared at Ashley, Zac and Ryan, along with the waiter, who was looking at me as they wait for me to reply.

I clear my throat and tried to hide the light pink tint seeping through my cheeks. "I-ah.. Sorry- Um... I'll get Spaghetti..." I stuttered.

"Y/N...he's only asking for what type of drinks we want..." Ashley said.

I quickly glance at Brendon who quickly looked the other way and was trying his best not to burst into laughter.

Looking back at the waiter, I order my drink. "Oh-um... sorry... I'll get f/d (favorite drink)" I say, feeling my face heat up.

"Ok... I'll be back with your drinks in a few minutes" Said the waiter as he wrote on his note pad.

"You ok?" Ashley said in a low tone so that the boys don't hear us.

"Yeah.. it's just-"

"I know, just try to ignore him and focus on Ryan, Brendon is not worth your time..." Ashley says, patting me on my thigh as she gives me a warm smile.

I smile back and excused myself from the table. I make my way to the lady's room when someone pulled me to the janitors closet.

Before I could scream, my mouth was quickly covered by someone's hand. Not knowing who I was with, I started to have a panic attack. Trauma of rape came in mine causing my heart rate to beat faster. My breath became shaky and my knees began to weaken. All of a sudden me the room began to spin and my vision started to get fluffy. Before I could blackout, the lights were turned on and the hands that were once covering my mouth had left and was placed on on my waist. As my eyes adjust to the light, a familiar face was inches away from mine.

"Brendon?..." I asked.

"I've missed you...." he says I'm a soothing tone.

He pulls me into a tight hug, I could feel myself melting into his embrace as I hug him back.

"I've missed you too..." I say, trying to hold back tears.

We pull away and gaze at each other's eyes. His eyes glisten as we inch closer. He closes his eyes as our lips were only centimeters away but before our lips touched, I pulled away. He opened his eyes and I could see pain in them. I stare at the ground as tears fall.

"I'm sorry... I can't do this... it- it's wrong...." I stutter as I sob quietly.

I hear Brendon's sobs and I quickly turn my attention to him. Tears roll down his face and before they could fall, I caught them with my thumb and wiped it away.

"I still have feelings for you, I still care... I hope you feel the same..." he cries.

"I do... I always will... but... you've got Sarah... an-and... Me and R-"

"I know... I just hope that Ryan doesn't hurt you the way I did... I'm sorry..." Brendon sobs interrupted me before I could finish my sentence.

"It's fine... I- I forgive you..." I say, pulling him into a hug to reassure him.

"I love you...." I hear him say under his breath.

"I love you too...." I pulled away from the hug and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

——
A/N: HEyy!!! I know no one reads authors note but I just wanted to say that I made another Xreader called "lights". It's a Tyler Joseph x Reader and I would greatly appreciate it if you guys go check it out, it has slow updates but that only because I want to focus on this book for now. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter, later! BYYEYEEYE