Date, part 1

•••Not proof read•••

Y/N's P.O.V.

The sun peeks out my window. I open my eyes and was blinded by the ray of sunshine. I sat up on my bed, rubbing my eyes. Grabbing my phone, I checked the time.

9:30

My eyes widen as I realize I was late for class. I quickly hopped out of bed, not realizing Brendon was still sleeping.
I take off my pajamas, leaving me with only my bra and underwear on.

"Um....Y/N?..." said Brendon.

I turned around and gasped, trying to cover my body, "I'm so sorry! Oh My God, I forgot you were still here!"

He chuckled, "It's ok."

I quickly grabbed my cloths and ran to the bathroom to change but Ashley was still inside, showering.

I walked back to the room, still trying to cover myself, "It's locked..." I said.

"It's ok, I won't look, I'll just... close my eyes and turn around..." he said as he turned his back.

"You promise?" I asked.

"Promise" he said back.

I quickly uncovered my body and changed into my outfit, "I'm done, you could uncover your eyes now".

He took his hands off his face and turned around. I sat on my bed, waiting for Ashley to get out of the shower. As I waited, Brendon and I sat in awkward silence.

"S-so, about... last night" I said, breaking the awkward silence.

He looked at me and his face turned red, "Y-yeah, about that"

"What was all that about?" I asked.

He got up and sat next to me, "I- I don't know.... and I'm sorry..."

"It's ok.... I kinda liked it.." I blabbed out.

A smirk on his face began to spread.

"Great! Did you really have to say that?!" I said to myself.

"Can I ask you something?" Brendon mentioned.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Do you maybe- wanna- go out sometime?" He asked nervously.

"Sure, I'd like that" I said with a smile.

"Do you have any plans after school?" He asked.

"No, my boss called me off today" .

"Great, lets have dinner at Red Lobster"

"Yeah, that's sound good, what time are we going?" I asked.

"How does 6:30 sound?"

"Sounds great" I replied.

-Time Skip-

Once Ashley got out of the shower, I walked out of the room, grabbing my stuff.

"We gotta go, feel free to eat what ever is in the house!" I yelled, closing the door.

Brendon's P.O.V.

I got out the room and grabbed cereal to eat. Once I finished, I hoped on the couch and watched TV. An hour had passed, I decided to head out and grab flowers and chocolate for Y/N later. I turned the TV off and grabbed new cloths, then I ran to the bathroom and hit the showers.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I just got home from my first class. I went to the kitchen to grab a drink, as I drank, I checked the room and Brendon was nowhere to be found, I placed the bottle of water down and walked to the bathroom. I opened the door, not knowing Brendon was inside, he hopped out the bathtub.

"Oh my g- AHH!" I yelled covering my eyes.

"Y/n!" Screamed Brendon, trying to cover his body.

"I'm so sorry!!!! I'm so so so sorry!" I said, still covering my eyes as I tried to walk out the bathroom.

On the way out, I bumped my head on the wall, "Crap!" I whined, taking my hands of my eyes and placed it on my head.

Brendon walked up to me, luckily he had a towel wrapped around his waist. He helped me up and walked me to the room.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just bumped my head, I'm ok" I said.

He got up and ran to the bathroom, quickly changing into his cloths. My hands still on my head as I waited.

When he got back, he sat next to me and placed his hands on my waist, "When does your next class start?" He asked.

"Not until two hours" I replied.

"Want to watch a move while we wait?" He suggested.

"Sure!" I said with glee.

-Time Skip-

When I got home from school, I ran straight to my room and got ready. I curled my hair and wore a short black dress with black flats. As I got ready, Brendon waited outside, wearing a casual suit.

As I walk out the haul way,  Brendon's eyes sparkled, "Wow, you look great!"

"Thank you! You look great as well!" I complimented back.

He reached for my hand and lead me to his car, opening the door for me. He got in the car and started the engine.

"Lets go!" He said as he started to drive.

We both chuckled and continued to head to the restaurant.