chapter 01

Dedicated DevanshiNathwani

I am  walking fast in the corridors of the hospital I recently started working . I got paged that there is an emergency case . Am excited , thrilled and a bit confident that I can handle this case .

I reached emergency room and  could see , a large group of medicos as well as people surrounding the patient , it is suffocating to watch such a large crowd . I instructed nurse to clear them all and started going through my patient ..hmm that sounds good .

He's an old man maybe my father's age had an mild heart attack . I asked nurse to get some tests done and inform me as soon as she gets them back . I retired back to room , on the way I could see stressed faces of that old man's family . While I was walking back I could here someone running and shouting something in the corridor probably some relative of that man .

I turned back to have a glimpse of that person and damn! He's here ! That shit of douchebag , if I had any chance I could have easily stabbed him with some drug ! I left for my cabin not bothering about him anymore coz I already lost my mood.

I heard faint tap on my cabin door .

"Come in" I said . Whoever it is didn't enter immediately and I thought that person already left .
"You!." Someone shouted .
I raised my head and saw that voldemort himself standing there with his casuals on and slightly disheveled hair.
"Yes?." I asked, Not a bit affected by him or atleast I tried to .

He seems taken back by my expression and smirked a little and comfortably took his seat in front of my desk  crossing his legs and said
" I thought you stopped treating people. " smirked a bit and continued " Still have passion of stabbing people with your so called needles?. "

I was pissed . That arrogant cow , couldn't control myself and spatted back
" Well it's my profession to stab people with drugs which help them cure their diseases.".
He was still giving me that arrogant look , I continued " I didn't know that you are so fond of getting stabbed , I can stab you with a drug which will remove that smirk and cockiness  if you want.  "

"Psst ! Useless ! You cannot touch. " he said .
"And why is that ?." I asked .
" I think someone with good heart asked you to join so that you can give some entertainment in that psychiatric ward  and please don't waste my time call the doctor who's in charge of my father and who's in right mind not you." He continued looking at me arrogantly.

I was boiling with anger that uselesss garbage which cannot be recycled or reused just insulted me in my own cabin ! Nerve of his ... I tried to calm down . Someone knocked on my door and it is the nurse whom I asked to bring his dad's reports.

"Mam reports. " she handed me those files and left.
" Please call the doctor I need to speak with him about my dad." he said .
I smirked a bit " I am the doctor who's treating your father."
"You? Don't you joke around with me about my father!." He looked utterly surprised and serious .

" If you please wait outside I will check his reports and write a diagnosis and get back to you." I said.

He got up silently not complaining about anything muttering something and reached my cabin door
" And yes please go straight take left and wait there I am sure you will like environment there !." I said.
" Why should I go that far and wait ?" He asked.
I laughed and said " coz that's where psychiatric ward is. "
He banged my door hard and left. I was happy to treat his father and In sour mood to look at his son's face today.

-------------
Please vote and comment . And do share your views .

I am editing each chapter so bear with me and my grammatical mistakes!