One shot - 1

After one year

ARJUN'S POV

I opened my eyes and could see my little angel's tummy which had small horse prints on it . Wait ! Tummy! Oh god she sure is going to be like her mommy.

My daughter adjusted her bum on face at the same time and clutched my hair in her hands holding it very tight and slept again . I chuckled at her behaviour , slowly took her hands from my hair and tried to move her . She started crying and I didn't want to disturb her peaceful sleep, so I just left her the way she is .

Something moved on my chest and I peeked to look at my wife who spread her limbs in all directions .

Like mother like daughter.

I patted meera's head and she snuggled closer to me holding my shirt . She literally slept on me . I smiled with satisfaction. This is what I need . This is what I love . My cute little family. All mine!

With that thought I slept one hand pulling Meera close to me and another secured around Aisha as I don't want her to fall .

I felt feathery kisses all over my face and I moved my head a bit . I just wanted to sleep .

" Arjun get up !" Meera shouted in my ear .

I didn't flinch coz it is a routine for her to shout and me to just continue with my sleep.

" See aisha your dad is not waking up! Will you help me ?" I heard Meera talking with our daughter. I can literally see her pouting . I felt my daughter crawling upon me . I smiled and closed my eyes tightly.

" Da - Da " she said hitting me with her palm on my face and giggling loud . I heard Meera laughing beside me .

" Da- Da gtty Da Da gttyyy" Aisha shouted trying to wake me up . I smiled and opened my eyes . She looks beautiful just like her mother with blue eyes and mesmerizing smile . As soon as she realised that she woke me up , started jumping on my chest giggling and clapping happily.

" Look ! She called me sa!" Sameer screamed frightening Aisha whose face instantly changed into pre - crying - mode - expression.

" Shit! Sameer ! You bastard if my daughter cries now I will kill you here itself" I whispered yelled taking her into my arms.

" What did I do? " Sameer asked with expression less face .

Really? Dude ! Grow a brain !.

Meera had some emergency today. Although it's Sunday which is off day for us , she couldn't risk someone's life for her happiness that too when they need her the most .

" Myyyyy aiiyyuuuuu" Nik came running inside throwing his shoes , office bag and coat and even his most next precious phone on sofa .

Aisha giggled and jumped in my arms. She started clapping extending her hand towards Nik who's jumping around me entertaining my daughter .

" No leave me !" I heard someone shout .

That's definitely khushi's voice !

" No please. Come back baby "

And that is my friend sid !

Khushi came into View and looked at our baby " awww look at her ! She's so beautiful!" She cooed .

" Ku ku !" Aisha shouted now kicking me indicating that she wants her to hold her .

I tried to resist her but she just jumped into her arms . Khushi got hold of her adjusting above her baby bump and started complaining about Sid to which my daughter kept listening having a serious expression on her face .

" And you know Aisha ! He said I growing fat ! You mean seriously fat? That's our child inside me growing day by day ! He insulted both of us ! " Khushi complained to which my daughter replied with her babbling .

" Give my niece back now" Nik asked and took my Aisha with him . Khushi scoffed and started talking with mum eating something .

Nik , Sameer and sid were playing with aisha with mum and dad entertaining Khushi . I just wanted Meera to be with me . God ! I being so sappy and horny !

Just then my phone pinged and I opened it to find a text from my wife .
Care to join? Waiting for you!

She's home? I ran to our room locking it as soon as I closed our door.
She's standing there with her robe on.

" When did you come?" I asked walking towards her.

" Just when khushi started her complains" she said

" Hmmm I missed you, you smell like spirit! But hell with it ! " With that said I pushed her on our bed and hovered above her.

" Baby , you look ravishing. I can just have you for my dinner" I said kissing my way down her neck.

" Hmmm Arjun ! One quikie please!" She begged and man! How can I resist her?!

We were exhausted and panting . It's been half an hour exactly.
" That was amazing baby" I said pecking her lips . She smiled and slept over me .

" Da- Da ! Ma- ma-" I heard our daughter laughing loudly calling us . We both immediately wore our clothes and went out . The sight in front of me made me panic before I could react Meera ran towards her brother and took Aisha into her arms .

" You pig! She's my daughter! How can you just do this!!!?" Meera shouted while Aisha is still giggling trying to get away from her towards Sid .

" What ? My niece loves it ! Don't you aiyuu?" He cooed pinching her cheeks .

If you are thinking what he was doing let me explain . He Sameer and Nik were playing pass - my daughter -among -us  . They are not giving her instead they were throwing her high and holding her . My daughter sure is enjoying

" Ni ..Ni ..sa..sa..." She spoke calling my brothers. They immediately took her in their arms and started playing with her .

" I thought she's singing " Meera said holding me and glaring at her brother who is smiling at our daughter.

" I am so glad she's singing " Sid said .

" Why is that ?" Meera asked narrowing her eyes and I  felt war is going to break again .

" Because she's not passing her time eating grass , instructing people what to do and most importantly she's not annoying like her mother !" He said smirking.

And friends my Sunday evening show started with me watching sid and Meera pull each other's hair and my daughter on other hand entertaining whole house with her awesomeness sometimes she participates in her mother's fight by clapping and helping her by distracting Sid .

Life can never be this better I say !

---------------------------

Please vote comment and share my story!

So do you like?! Please let me know! If you do I will update few more one shots ! Soo please do vote comment and share my story!

Until next time :)