One shot -3

After one year

MEERA'S POV

" Nik! Will you just shut up? " I whisper shouted at him .

" Why? She's so cute ,cuddly , tiny , sweet and smells extremely babyish" Nik said patting my daughter's head .

" Nik! Can just stop flirting with my daughter?!" Arjun said hugging Aisha possessively .

" Flirting? She's my niece ! Why will I flirt with her ?" Nik answered back .

And my friends the glaring competition starts between both the brothers .

" Where is my Aisha !!!!!!!! Your saaaa has come home dear!" Sameer barged into our room shouting loudly.

We all got alaramed. Nik immediately jumped on Sameer keeping his hand over his mouth to stop him from further damage .

Aisha stirred in her sleep , snuggled closer to her dad . And help his shirt . We waited for few more minutes to see if she will wake up or not .

We all left the room after checking twice on my daughter to see if she will wake up or not . Arjun gently closed our room door making sure to leave a small gap . All the while Sameer struggled to come out of Nik's grip .

" What the hell? Why is she sleeping? Is my Aisha sick? What happened to her ? Is it something bad?!!! Oh my god! Why don't you speak up ????" Sameer bombarded with questions.

" We will speak up if you just shut your mouth for few minutes" Arjun answered him .

" Bro! Have you forgotten? Someone is coming to look at you! You have to get ready for your soon to be bride !" Nik exclaimed pushing him over to his room.

" So ? Why is Aisha not wake ? She has to say ok then only I will marry that girl" Sameer said not moving an inch from his place .

" Seriously? She's just two years old! She can't even speak properly! " I said with a duh expression.

" Moreover she changes her support within few seconds if just show her chocolate bars !" Arjun said holding me close to him .

" Okay ! I forgot! Ok? Just leave it ! I will like however and whoever that bride is and will have cutest babies than you both then I will answer like you people! Yes! I will do it ! Serves you well losers " with that said he left us alone and banged his door .

" He sure has some future goals . I never knew he has planned full package!" Nik said making us laugh .

They both left us alone . I turned back to see Arjun checking up on our daughter peeking through the gap making sure not to make any noise . It's been two whole years , I mean two years three months exactly.

" Oh god I love her ! I just don't want her to grow up . She's so naughty! I don't know how she will be in future!" Arjun said hugging me and we started walking towards our dining room. There's still time for bride to arrive . Poor Sameer he doesn't even know that mum arranged marriage with his college crush to whom he never confessed his feelings!

" Sid ! Just shut up ! Now don't you dare baby me !" Khushi said eating her popcorn .

" Baby I just said you are looking chubby and cute !" Sid said holding her hand .

" See! You said I am fat!" Khushi exclaimed making her eyes wide while looking at her husband.

" Come on cow ! That's it ! You can win this game ! You can just crush him ! Come on cow !" Akash cheered her .

Cow ? To whom he's referring? Khushi?

" Will you just shut up! She's already upset!" Sid shouted at him .