chapter 02

Dedicated to tanuja56

ARJUN 's POV

I was working in my office , surrounded by numerous documents and papers which are to be signed . I had this uneasy feeling that something is going to change from today ... Couldn't point it out though. My phone started ringing loudly breaking my chain of thoughts .

It took me almost minutes to absorb the news , I couldn't believe it ! He was fine in the morning, we had breakfast together like always
"You need to settle down fast so that I can completely hand over my office to you " ,he said .

I got into my car drove as fast as I can to the hospital , I couldn't imagine how will he be and what will be the situation fuck! No one has informed me his present state! My mind drifted back to day before yesterday .

"Arjun, why don't you marry? You don't even want to see girls ! Are you a gay ? Please tell me I will arrange for some..umm.. you know boys.." he said with a bit awkwardness.

I couldn't stop smiling even though my present situation is not funny I couldn't imagine my life without his light sarcasm or the way he tries to hold my family's madness together. He's everything a son could ever ask for .

I parked my car and ran in corridors of the hospital , asking no scratch that I realised I was shouting my dad's name when I saw someone from far end of the corridor looking back at me .

My world stopped , I slowed down in my pace and was trying to control my mind and heart which i thought has stopped beating .

She's here ! Is she ?! I didn't know that I will see her again , I prayed to God that it should be her , I love her ! Well no .. but yes .. I don't know maybe . If it's her , am not going to loose her again .

I was snapped out my thoughts by my mom " Arjun! Thank God you are here on time , doctor said he need to undergo some tests and asked us not to stress him and ourselves " my mom said with a sad face .

I went inside , he was active as ever and was joking with the nurse . He looked at me with tinge of playfulness and said " look! here comes my walking tower! The great Arjun mehra son of Rakul Mehra " and winked at the nurse .

She blushed looking at me . I smirked knowing how handsome I am and winked back at my father .

He didn't not stop there " Annnndddd lady he's totally single " he said giving away unnecessary information to that blushing nurse.

"I.. I.. I ll take you for the tests now sir.." she blushed and took my dad .

Gosh ! He won't stop it . I clearly remember the other day when we were jogging some girl was showing off her running skills infront us not that the view was great but I like to keep it low . But my dad being my dad ran with her and proposed her .

She got shocked and you might be expecting why ? Coz his exact words were " Hey! I like the way you run ! You got stamina in you , very much . Mind if I ask you to save this stamina for later ?"

That girl couldn't get him and asked "why?" .

My dad gave her the biggest blow which I name it and according to him it was good way of proposing a girl to marry his beautiful son . His words not mine!

" You might be needing it in process of making my grandchildren ! He smiled looking at her , genuine one I say .

She stood rooted to her place and looked bewildered at me and my dad .

My dad added somemore to his not so famous proposal " you know he got stamina too .. so will you marry my son and be mother to my grandchildren?"

She left . That's what happened after he proposed her for my marriage .

I smiled a bit looking at empty bed infront of me and walked back to the corridor .

I wanted to speak with the doctor who treated my dad . I reached cabin and slightly tapped on it .

"Come in!" Someone said . I couldn't make out if it's a male or female .

I entered and was surprised , happy and shocked to see her. She was working on something head bent down but I could still recognize her. I quickly covered my emotions and acted as if m shocked to see her which indeed I am .

"You!?" I shouted for dramatic effect.

She lifted her head .

Ladies and gentlemen I knew that my life is going to change from today that too in a good way !