chapter 34

MEERA'S POV

It's been three months since we got married and he left to New York for work after six days of our marriage. I just want him back. I kept myself busy in my work but I couldn't. I sighed looking at our wedding picture on my desk. He didn't call me since three days but made sure to inform me through message that he's been dealing some important work.

" That's it! I can't ! Not anymore!." Khushi shouted barging into my cabin.

"But khush, he's working. You need to focus on your work too." Akash entered holding hands with Sanjana who's blushing like hell.

"No offence Sanju but I can't see you both romancing and I miss my husband badly." khushi said lying on that dirty stretcher.

"Then we have to do something about it. " Akash said interwining his fingers with Sanjana.

I wish I had my arjun here. Never have I ever missed anyone so much.

"Why don't you both go and visit? I am sure my son and son in law will be more than happy to see you and maybe I can get grandchildren soon!." My father suggested.

We all turned to look at him and I was delighted.

"Dad? What are you doing here?!." I asked him.

"Oh me? I came to see my two daughters who don't like to come home unless they have their husbands." he stated entering and hugging us both.

"What about me? You don't miss me?." Akash asked pouting a bit.

"I see you found someone to keep yourself busy huh?." Dad asked smirking a bit.

Akash smiled looking at Sanjana.
"Yes I do uncle." he answered him pulling her close to him.

"But uncle it's impossible for us to go there, I didn't even ask him where he stays!." Khushi said again lying on that stretcher.

"Eww khush got off it ! It's not clean!." Akash shouted at her.

"Why don't you all come home and have lunch? We can arrange everything! And before that make sure to clear your schedule and don't call me uncle Khushi ! Am your dad too." dad instructed.

"Huh uncle I will leave then, nice to meet you." Sanjana said moving away from Akash who pulled her again towards him. She blushed like hell and didn't even lift her head!.

"No way! This is to welcome you in our family beta!."

"I will not come anywhere unless she's allowed too."

Both my dad and Akash spoke at a time.

"So just like that huh? Now you don't value our friendship anymore?." Khushi asked him angrily.

I could sense that she's not messing around and she is definitely angry with his stance.

"It's not like that khushi, I don't want to leave her. She doesn't have any family and I want her to experience everything I have. If you got problem with it, I am leaving." Akash answered her and left from there leaving Sanjana behind.

We all were stunned at his outbrust. He lost his father when he's young being only child he felt lonely, maybe that is the reason he took medicine. But fate had other plans on the day of our graduation his mother met with accident and he had to plug her out as there's no scope of survival and he could not see her with all the pipes inserted into her. That was the day I saw him crying out loud. My family has always been his family too. They love three of us as their own children. He's my mum's favourite coz he always obeys her orders unlike me Khushi and Sid.

"That's not what I meant! I am so sorry ! I am such a mess ! I am disgrace to my family and our friendship too! I meant that how can he think that I won't allow his love? After all we are  family!." With that said she left running from my cabin.

I didn't know within five minutes all our ties will break just like that.

"I just invited everyone for lunch. Didn't know that your mum cooks so bad that both of them did so much drama to escape it." my dad said .

Sanjana and me laughed hard at my father's way of handling and looking at the situation.

"Get them and come home. There's still time for lunch. I will be leaving now." with that said he patted on mine and Sanjana head leaving my cabin.

"Mam .. I know where he is, it's better if we first get Khushi mam and go there." Sanjana suggested.

"Sanju call me by my name!" I warned her playfully.

We took Khushi with us who's sobbing about how bad she is and how Sid is doomed to get such a wife.
We saw Akash sitting on terrace over a small rock and thinking deeply. I cleared my throat and pushed Khushi towards him. He looked between us and Khushi who looks like rippen tomato.

" I.. am sssoorry . You completely mis.." she broke into tears.

Immediately Akash ran  and held her in bear hug saying
"You stupid! It's not your fault everytime ! I know you are fiesty and short tempered but you won't hurt even a fly unintentionally. Stop crying now."

She held him and cried her heart out whatever problems she had with her parents, her marriage and her missing my brother and how bad she is at conversing.

He listened to her holding her close and saying soothing words.

"I am sorry , I said I couldn't look you both but that doesn't mean I am against your relationship. I just miss him badly. I am sorry Sanjana. " she said sobbing again.

" Shhh .. you know he's going to come back ? And you can visit him if you are so sad! I will come with you and see to that you meet him ok? We will surprise him? You like that idea?." Akash asked her.

She immediately stopped crying and looked at him with admiration
"You know I love you." she said kissing him on his cheek which resulted in small laugh from Sanjana.
Anyone would think that they both are pair but in reality he's like our own bodyguard and brother.

"I know you do khush, now stop it and come on we will go for lunch. Where's my love?." He asked looking around. I pushed Sanjana forward smiling widely. He caught hold of her hand and khushi with other and started walking back.

"Why were you so angry ?." Khushi asked when he's driving back to our house.

"I just remembered my relatives who couldn't accept the fact that I am alive." he said. We didn't question him further as we don't want to make him sad anymore.

As soon as we reached home I was engulfed in bear hug by Sameer.
"Hey sissy in law !." He sang jumping up and down.

It felt weird
"Why are you so excited?." I asked eyeing him  suspiciously.

"Coz we found where they are staying!." Nik answered jumping around.

"Really!??? Yay!!." Khushi screamed and joined them soon Akash and sanjana joined them laughing loudly.

"So? What should we do now?." I asked sitting near our table.

"We are going to new york baby!" Akash shouted kissing Sanjana on her cheeks.

We all went quiet . What just happened now? Did the great Akash do it in front of everyone?!!.

"What?." He asked innocently looking around and I could see her cheeks going darker shade of pink.

"You all are going to NY sisssy in lawww." both nik and Sameer shouted.

Am I? I don't know . I feel excited at the same time scared about what his reaction will be !

----------------------

Please vote, comment and share my!

Dedicated cheptoo1994

Until next time :)