chapter 44

ARJUN'S POV

" What happened Meera?" I asked bewildered. Please god don't say now she forgot who I am !

" I hate you! " She shouted crying .

" I love you " I said with utmost sincerity.

" Shut up!" She shouted . Moving away from me .

" I really do Meera ! " I said confidentally .

" Shut up " she shouted again sobbing a bit . Why was she crying?? I am back .

" Let me be your home Meera , please let me be near you . I beg you" I said moving close to her. 

She looked into my eyes wiping her tears and suddenly pulled me towards her getting hold of my shirt , hugging me close to her .

" What do you think of yourself ? " She shouted pinching my arm. Ouch it hurts !

" Ouch ! Meera ! What?! " I shouted back .

" I thought you found someone there and settled with that girl!" She said .

I pulled her into my lap and moved back such that my back is resting. I wiped her tears and said " when I already found my girl how can you expect me you go on search again?"

" Where were you? Why didn't you call me?" She questioned me resting her head on my shoulders.

I explained her everything excluding the part where I spent my days reading her letter and looking at the gift she gave me . While I was talking her family members came and were happy looking at her . All the while I did not allow her to move from her place . I even fed her with my hands.
She spoke about everything and anything. She spoke about how stressed she was about me , how she had to perform a surgery .

" Arjun, why did you go back to hotel?" She questioned me .

" Coz I forgot to open your gift" I said looking into her eyes.

" So .. you read it?" She asked hesitatinly.

" Yes " I answered waiting to see her reaction.

" Hmmmm" she said .

" Meera look at me, say it to me please. I want to hear it from you" I said holding her chin.

" I.. I love you voldemort" she said giggling.

Voldemort?! She just called me that?

" Meera! That's not fair! I have nose which voldemort doesn't have!" I whined looking away faking my anger .

" Aww voldemort is going to throw spell on me ? Will be punish me now?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

" Well your wish is my command . You will regret suggesting me that" I said smirking a bit .

Her eyes widened and she tried to move away from me but I held her tight and started tickling her .

" Oh my god ! Arjun! Stop it! " She shouted pushing me away.

" Only on one condition" I said seriously .

" I am going to keep you under a spell such that you won't move for days and will be in my arms . Are you ready for that?" I asked her kissing her cheeks.

She blushed and pushed me hard getting off my lap and lying down on bed.

" You have my book " she said closing her eyes.

" I found it under your bed when I placed my gift there that time during success party. " I said lying down beside her looking at her .

" You fulfilled all the things in my wish list" she stated still closing her eyes.