chapter 40

MEERA'S POV

I am standing outside airport with khushi and my family. My cruel friend here folks has gone completely mad. She dresses up in my brother's favourite colour. Wearing a saree and waiting outside this busy airport  people to looking at her.

She is jumping and super excited about his arrival. Have I ever seen her like this? No. My dad is an another epic figure. He bought his favourite sweets so that he can feed him.

My mum? Don't even ask. She's gone beyond madness. She made our driver decorate our car and our house as well. Even she stood there wearing his favourite colour dress. When I observed my dad even he wore something similar to his favourite colour.

Am I the only one who doesn't add up to my 'matching family' ?

Just then my brother walked outside wearing his usual casuals.

" Oh my goat !!!!" He shouted running towards me and hugged me tight.

" Arrghh leave me ! You are crushing me.!" I shouted pushing him away who doesn't even budge .

Someone cleared their throat and it's none other than my parents . My mum kissed him everywhere she could reach  and my dad beat him so hard giving him ' I AM SO PROUD OF YOU' look .  They left us and I searched for Khushi who is standing far away shying a bit and smiling widely. What happened to that hyper active mode???

" Wow." Sid said looking at his wife. He walked towards her and stopped just few feet away scanning her body up and down.

" Look you sexy like hell. !" He exclaimed kissing her. Only on cheeks , you know if he kisses her on lips people who are gawking at them may make a video.

" Don't you ever dress up like this. " he said seriously and I felt like tackling him to the ground , crushing his body with a big stone along with his ego .

I know I am very violent but I stopped my thoughts after I heard him say
"Look at them, they are just eating you with eyes. Don't dress up like this unless I am with you." he said scoffing.

Khushi blushed like hell looking down holding his hands.
" God you make me hard ! Come now I can't wait to be with you!." He said dragging her with him.

I smiled . It's cute to watch someone love each other so much. I wish arjun comes home fast.

I went to hospital. It's evening and I called Arjun wanting to talk with him.
" Hello baby! How was your day.?" He asked me as soon as our call got connected.

" It's going good until my brother arrived." I said with dull tone.

" Really.? " He asked and I could hear some shuffling sound.

" What is it? How are you? Did you eat anything?." I asked him worrying about his health.

" I just got up one hour ago . Now fully energised . Yep I ate something . Getting ready to go to that stupid party." he said.

" Oh." was all I could answer. Secretly wishing that no girl touches him .

" Don't worry . I am not going to get along with any women or men . I am planning to enter the party , show my face to some delegates and escape from there." he said while walking.

" Escape? Isn't it mandatory for you to stay until it's over .?" I asked him with a bit of confusion.

He sighed and I could hear him closing his car door.
" I am coming to India by tomorrow early morning flight." he said lowly.

" What?!!! Really? I get to see you few hours early then??." I shouted over phone with excitement.

" And I get to keep you with me for as long as I want and I get to do things to you as I wish to do. " he said laughing over phone.