chapter 19

MEERA'S POV

Whole house is decorated with lights , curtains changed , now my not so good looking cushions suddenly turned into shining bright ones . Whole lighting changed now my house looks like some five star hotel.

Lassi in wine glass.

Yep . I feel like that. I don't know how they managed to transform everything in short time . Everyone is busy , I had my haldi ceremony first which was horrible as they made me sit and applied haldi for like three hours! How can someone find fun in it? I look like yellow potato ready to be made into French fries!

Thank God it's over! I couldn't afford to look like yellow melon on my marriage day . Khushi enjoyed a lot than me , it's like she is getting married instead of me and my brother? Don't even ask ! He's so into her that he left his job and specifically sat near us to just stare at her .

She's still giving him hard time . I heard her saying that she's busy talking with her fiance so didn't notice what he said .

Fumes were coming out of his ears and he literally banged door out of its hinge .

I was brought back from my thoughts by the lady who's applying mehendi on my hand

"Mam, what name do you want me to write ? Shall I hide it or you want it to be visible?" She asked .

I thought for a while , if I hide he will surely be restless and if I don't he won't keep his cocky mouth shut . I smiled evilly

" Hide it , he shouldn't find it at all!" I told her .

" Mam what do you want me to write?" Another one asked Khushi who was busy looking at her phone , specifically my brother's photos from my haldi ceremony. Seriously? How well did she hide this from me!

" Write Siddarth or short form Sid " my brother suggested standing near Khushi .

" What no! I want it to be Vishu , my fiancee name "she said glaring at my brother.

He fisted were balled and stromed from there angrily. someone is really angry!

" Didi just write sidu here , it should be hidden well" Khushi instructed the lady who had shocked expression on her face.

I chuckled. He sure is mad .

Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up coz I connected my headphones to avoid taking help from anyone .

" Hey baby ! Miss you! I should have kissed you that day before leaving!" Arjun shouted in phone .

I blushed and didn't answer him " aww I miss your blush too! You look extremely sexy while it's for me "he added .

" I am busy . Can't spare time for you bye ." I said trying to avoid awkwardness.

" Is it? I thought you are suppose to sit and get mehendi done " he said.

" Yes it's done . I have to take rest now . Tired . " I replied him shorty.

" You should coz tomorrow night you need stamina " he said chuckling a bit.

" What?! Stop talking dirty! Did you eat ? You are having bachelor's party now ? Aren't you there enjoying?" I asked.

" Baby I can't stop myself from dirty talking when it's you, I am ready to eat you, just waiting for the right time. No when my bestie ditches me how can I go ? " He answered me .

" Ok . Bye . " I said and disconnected his call . Gosh! He's so into flirting. Just then , the lady announced that my mehendi is done . It looks complicated yet beautiful. It took me ten minutes to find his name . I thanked her and left from there .

I was tired with all the work and dance. Yes dance ! My stupid brother along with my cousins couldn't stand the excitement and had Sangeet much better than planned . Which was irresistible.

I started walking back to my room and have my beauty sleep since tomorrow early morning my marriage ceremony will be started .

" Meera! Call your brother down ! He just vanished from face of earth . He got contact numbers of drivers ! " My dad shouted.

I started walking towards my brother's room tired and exhausted. As I approached the door I could hear noises , like someone throwing things down .

I kicked it open and sight in front me almost gave heart attack .

My brother is attached to my bestie Khushi like leech and they were kissing hungrily each other like their life depends on it . He held her by her face and pushed her on to his cupboard and started kissing her again .

I tried to make sounds and even call him but they were so engrossed, I feared that they might do next level too , so in order to stop them I whistled loud .

Yes . I can whistle using my fingers. Arjun taught me .

They got startled and she pushed him away making him fall on bed . She arranged her hair and he looked bewildered.

"So you have contacts of drivers ? Dad is calling you . You can give me numbers and continue your work " I told him smirking a bit .

" Hmm yeah . Okay . I will go . See you soon Khushi " he said rubbing his neck and started moving out .

" Don't worry she will sleep here with you " I said to which I earned a smack from Khushi and really? From my brother.

Khushi dragged me to my room and started explaining how she couldn't control when my cousin was falling on him which to led situation I saw .

" Hmm Meera , Arjun is online he wants to talk with you urgent" my brother announced poking his head inside my room .

" I better go then , call me when you are done " Khushi said and left my room .

He video called me " hey baby! I thought you won't be wearing anything! Why are you so dressed?" He asked frowning a bit .

" I am sleepy. What do you want ? I like sleeping fully dressed! " I shouted irritated a bit.

" That won't be happening from tomorrow. You will sleep in nothing or only in my clothes with nothing under it ! " He answered smirking a bit

" Why . Did. You . Call ?" I asked him .

" Okay, don't go super angry on me. I wanted to show you this" he said and turned his camera away from him .

" You will have whole cupboard for yourself and this bed I bought new one so that it will fit atleast three people and strong enough to sustain our forces when we do it and this I changed my cupboard too ! Look! Our photos on wall and this washroom designed to take bath with my sexy wife ! He said and turned his camera towards him .

I was shocked ! I didn't know that he is so excited about my arrival. my eyes turned glassy and I just stared at him .

" Are you crying ? Please don't! I love you ! Okay now . Just sleep . You will see rest tomorrow . Bye baby ! " He shouted.

" Bye .." I replied him smiling a bit .

I lied back on my bed , thanked God for giving me such a sweet person as my life partner. Slowly my eyes closed letting me have a glimpse of my future where me and Arjun are happy with our overdramatic lives.

-----------------------

Please vote, comment and share my story. small one hope you like it.

Dedicatedayshateee