chapter 24

MEERA'S POV

My mum did all the ritual celebrating new arrival of bride . My brother was restless all the while .

" Now Sid , go to your room" my mum ordered .

" Okay " he said walking away.

" Now Meer,take Khushi to your room" mum ordered.

" What?!"

"Why?!"

Both my brother and Arjun shouted at once .

" I can't allow her , I have to first talk with pandit ji for proper time " my mum said sternly .

" But aunty I am married to meera ! You can't do this to me !" Arjun wailed like small child . I chuckled at his reaction and earned a glare from him .

" Mum , I talked with pandit ji about our marriage, he said today is good . Don't you dare stop my own first night " Sid warned her .

" Nope . Not happening. Wait until i get a date " mum said still looking stubborn .

" Call him now . Like right now ." My brother ordered holding khushi's hand .

She took her phone out of fear and dialled his number , after talking for almost twenty minutes , she turned towards us .

" He said day after tomorrow is good" my mum announced.

" No!"

" No!"

Again both of them shouted , this time Arjun gripped my hand in his tightly pulling me towards him .

" Control your hormones kids " my dad said coolly

" Dad this is not fair! Why should I wait till that time?! It's cruel ! " Sid whined .

Me and Khushi were both silent whole time .

" He said today is okay if  you don't do that , since you are so horny , I doubt you will resist . So khushi , go sleep in meera's room , she ll give you company" my mum announced and left from there .

" I..I will take her then " I told  Arjun and sid who were glaring at my mum .

Sid turned towards me pulled Khushi immediately and kissed her hardly on lips . They both left eachother after good amount of time . Me and Arjun just stood there watching them .

" I will come for you  , can't miss your presence anymore " my brother said making her blush hard . I knew he will coz he knows how to break into my room without opening my door .

Wonder how?

Well he just jumps from his balcony to mine . Simple right?

" I don't want you to do anything in my room on my bed!" I shouted loud enough for him to hear.

" Don't worry , I will keep you occupied" Arjun said winking at me.

" I will take her to my room ,Khushi go and change I will come " he said looking lovingly at her .

We entered our room and I immediately bolted the door , turned towards her glared at her and shouted .

"Explain"

" We got married" she said shrugging her shoulders.

" And about to have your first night in like few minutes" I said checking my watch.

"Okay" she said removing her jewellery.

" What do you mean by that? For fucking sake , I was worried about you and that incident with Dr Bhat and you here is okay with it? And married too? Without me?" I shouted on her .