chapter 10

MEERA'S POV

I was dumbstruck . Got no words to speak . How can he be like this? After all these years! Did I miss something during those days when we spent our time together. I always thought that he saw me as his friend very close friend.

I decided to sleep so that I can go to work and correct some heartbeats or connect with someone's heartbeat. Yep they are decorating whole hospital due that donkeys merger with our hospital. Khushi is floating on sky coz they will be inaugurating dental wing within our hospital or should I say in my floor tomorrow.

She's more excited about us being together. She's been calling me since evening about this and left number of messages which exploded as soon as I switched on my WiFi. Out of these only one message stood loud which read

I am not able to sleep , can you? - yours Arjun .

It's 1:03 for Christ's sake! Who can not sleep after so much of work and meetings. He's not human at all ! I decided not to reply him but my stupid organ which is beating rapidly after looking at his message did not agree with my decision.

Better get checked up . You might be next in your family to get treated by me . - Dr. Meera.

I replied back and mashed my lips waiting for his reply . I love him but I won't convey or give him any hint . I was worried for a minute that he might be ill for real .

I love to get treated by Dr Meera. Did you feel any difference in your room after our last encounter? - yours Arjun .

I panicked . Did he place some secret cameras? Or did he take my book??! No ! He can't ! I have hidden it from my childhood . I can't embrass myself if he reveals its content to any of my family members. I was in deep thinking when I got his message again.

Don't worry I didn't place any secret cameras, just take a look at your room keenly . You will find something and do let me know when you find it - yours Arjun.

Find something? Like something related to him? Did he leave his soiled shirt on which my brother threw flour? To hell ! I won't wash it , wait ? Did he hid it in my closet ? He's so dead !

If it's your soiled shirt I am going to give it to my servant maid to use it for wiping floors and if I find it in my closet , I will make you pay for that act - Dr Meera.

I replied back and started inspecting my room to find any abnormalities. Twenty minutes of my peaceful time got wasted and yet I couldn't find out.i was frustrated and wanted to sleep . I knew he would be playing some prank , sleeping peacefully at his home . I sighed and sat back on my bed lying and staring at my fan which appears to be rotating in anticlockwise direction.

Did you find? - yours Arjun.

Wait he didn't sleep? It means he's serious about it?

I didn't. If you are playing prank don't expect to talk or even look at you from tomorrow.- Dr Meera.

No! Oh god ! Baby I couldn't bear you ignoring me these all years , how can I bear that now? Please check beneath your bed . - yours Arjun.

Beneath my bed? If it's some scary shit I am sure whole house is going to wake up ! Somehow I bent and searched for anything unusual in my usual scrap which I throw or push with my leg to hid it from my family.

There lay a box with ribbon on it . I struggled to bring it out and kept it on my bed . It was kind of gift-ish wrap .I opened it and my eyes popped out.

It's freaking gown! Did he buy it? How did he bring it here ? No one saw him? I opened it completely and went to my mirror . It got lace work with embroidery upper half and lower half of gown is plain navy blue which touches the floor . It's simple , elegant, stylish .

Baby did you like it? - yours Arjun.

No . I will not wear it . Hell! I will not go to that party of his . Why should I? I didn't want to encourage him. What does he think of himself gifting me and calling me baby will make our unsorted relationship sorted?

No. - Dr Meera.

Haha! I am hoping that you will wear that for the party - yours Arjun

No-. Dr Meera

You are coming to the party right? - Dr Arjun.

No - Dr Meera.

I will personally come and pick you up - Dr Arjun.

No - Dr Meera.

If I see that you are not wearing that dress , I will personally make sure that I help you to get into it - Dr Arjun.

No! - Dr Meera.

Personally ? He's has gone mad .

Love you baby , sleep well. Will meet you tomorrow. - yours Arjun.

Don't you act so lovey - dokey. Behave .- Dr Meera.

I messaged him and blocked his number. What does he think of himself? Sending flowers to my cabin,which led to creation of rumours not that I mind it but me being linked up with him is irritating and gifting me this dress which will clearly send a message to my family and they will start my marriage preparations with him .

I don't mind being married to him . I don't want to . But I like to . Confusing? Yes it is just like his mind. He doesn't share anything properly then why should I encourage such thoughts.

God I love this dress!!

I placed my phone aside and took peaceful nap , coz I need to rise and shine tomorrow and face that voldemort. Argggh!

-----------------------
Please vote, comment and share my story . (Dress in multimedia box) .

Small chapter . Hope it fills your time . Next update will be soon :)