chapter 37

ARJUN'S POV

We snuggled closer holding each other. If you are thinking we did it then you are wrong coz we didn't . I sure had her taste but we didn't do that.

I just think it's not right time. I want it to be special for both of us. Just when I planned to repeat what ever I did few hours back my phone rang loudly. I stretched myself and picked it up without looking at the id.

" Hey bro?." Nik shouted over phone. Meera got up startled pushing me aside as if someone is seeing her. I caught her waist and pulled her to me.

"What do you want Nik?." I asked him with flat tone.

" Huh nothing can you give your car? That sports one." he asked hesitatinly.

" No." I said and earned a smack from my wife.

"Ok fine only for a day. " I said kissing her.

" So how's she ? You both are roaming around? Found anything interesting?." My dad asked I guess just snatched phone from him.

I smirked and answered
"Oh she is great! I am roaming around and found very interesting places."  i said looking at my wife and her irresistible body.

Meera widened her eyes and immediately took my phone
"Uncle , we are roaming around but you know it's winter and too cold so we stayed back this afternoon." she managed to cover.

"Oh okay be warm , where is your brother? He doesn't answer nor does he call back even khushi is not responding." my dad asked her.

"My brother? Oh he?! Hes fine . Busy a bit I guess . Don't worry." Meera answered him.

"He's in process of giving us grandchildren. I will inform your dad about it then !." With that said he disconnected our call .

"Arjun we are only sleeping from the time I came here and I will be leaving exactly after five and half days" she complained lying back.

" So we shall go out? I don't mind lying here with you for five and half days ." I told her.

" No ! I have never been anywhere outside India except for few international conferences I attended which doesn't have any fun." she said turning towards me.

"Okay then get ready. I ll take you finest clubs here and explore the city a bit!." I said getting up.

" What if I get drunk?." She asked innocently.

" Who cares? I will be with you besides it's not first time you will be drunk and not remember anything!." I exclaimed laughing a bit .

She pouted but nevertheless got up to get dressed . In record time she's ready wearing a shiny violet dress that extends upto her knees and having a very deep neckline . Oh god ! Now I have to be super protective of her !

"Come on Arjun , we will go!." She smiled brightly at me .

"Not before having our dinner , you look weak . Come now." with that said I dragged her out.

MEERA POV

We were having our dinner and he chose to sit beside me . I mean really? I didn't mind though . But what bothered me was his hand resting on my leg.

"Arjun stop that." I said looking at me.

"What baby ?." He said kissing my neck .

" You never showed this much affection before !." I stated looking a ahead and felt him stiffen beside me .

"Coz I never missed Someone so much and Meera remember even though I don't show my emotions much , I love you . I really love you." he said seriously. I kept quiet and played with my spoon waiting for my dinner.