chapter 11

MEERA'S POV

Why are they decorating this place so much? I think having a merger party at hospital will be too weird . We got patients here for god's sake!

" Nurse ! Sister! Come here ! Now!" I shouted attracting a few people around me .

" Yess mam" one of them replied.

" What is this? Did you prepare patient in room no .604? Get my files to my cabin now" I ordered them .

" Yess mam " nurse replied me back holding those decorative things in hand . I got irritated at sight of them . Usually I don't react but today external effects from my family have caused me my mood to turn sour .

" And get those things away . You got work to do , get me a cup of tea and check on patients chart I ll be coming for rounds in 20minutes ." I ordered them.

God! I am developing severe headache and I got a surgery to attend . Although that's the only case I ll be seeing today since I am forced to attend the party and I have to go home to get ready .

I was walking to my cabin taking stairs as I consider it healthy for my heart , I could feel stares of hospital staff . I mean do I look odd? Is there something wrong with my attire or face? Who cares? I am the doctor, m here to treat patients.

I entered my cabin was getting ready to go on rounds but hell with this day , he has to come and spoil my mood .

" Hi Meera! Hows your day going? " Dr Bhat asked me cheerfully.

Now that I saw your face , it will be going in the gutter by the end of this day . I wanted to say that to his face but I couldn't coz I need to discuss a case with him and I need my patience and energy for that .

" It just started , hopefully it will be good" I replied back giving him a tight lipped smile .

" You know I can make your day as well as night good" he winked at me.

What the fuck? If hes meaning something which I think it is , I will hang him now and here to the hook which is lying just behind him to hang my coat .

" What the fuck? Get the hell of out here ! You sick bas..person !" Someone yelled at him .

Dr.bhat was blocking the view and as soon as he turned around, my mood got lifted up seeing that face .

" What do you mean by day and night? Behave or else I will see that you be in your limits in some other way " he said .

" No , no , no you are getting it completely wrong. I did not finish my sentence ..." Dr. Bhat said .

" And you don't need to . Come Meera . We got surgery to do " Akash took my hand dragged me from there leaving him behind.

" Such a bastard he is . I don't know how you stand him " Akash spoke angrily.

I just smiled.  Happy that atleast there's one person who doesn't expect anything from me or order me .

" You know , I like you and I am happy to see you " I said .

" What's wrong ? Something's up? He asked dragging me to cafeteria to meet Khushi .

We reached our table where we three of us  have our food , Khushi was sitting there reading some magazine and looked up at us and greeted us .

Akash being super angry blurted out whatever happened few minutes ago . I was listening to him but my mind diverted to yesterday night .

Smack! Someone hit me .

"Ouch! What's that for? " I asked Khushi .

" You didn't reply to my messages and you are acting as if you are not at all excited about me " she spoke sadly