chapter 04

Dedicated to mitali34

I was chopping vegetables and thinking about my encounter with that voldemort. How dare he say that I missed him? It's been one week since that incident happened. I don't care with whom he sleeps or he is . Oops! Sleeps? Seriously? I can't take it if he really does that.

"Meera! Meera!!!! Hey goat! " My brother sid shouted from kitchen. Yes he calls me goat coz I like to eat green leafy vegetables since they are healthy but for him only animals like goat prefer to eat that so called green monsters

I didn't respond coz I was thinking about Arjun . Did he really marry someone? Huh, bad luck..

" Why are you murdering them??! " He snatched them away from my hand. "Oh god ! Someone tell me who gave that degree to you? Don't they teach you how to cut living things?" He said.

Suddenly my mind calculated something I ran to the kitchen and shouted " tell me , do you know that he's here?! Why didn't you tell me? Are you on his side?"

"Whoah , whoah stop it get away from stove allow me to cook if I burn something I ll dump it on your head, who are you talking about anyway? That milkman ?" He said while cooking something golden yellowish thing.

Yep it's his turn today to cook. You see there are turns in our home to cook, like my brother is allotted 3 days in a week, my mum 3 days and remaining 1 day is alloted to my dad. Might be wondering where am I?. Well, I am good at filling bottles with water that's all. I can do... Let me be specific .. I can cook Maggi sometimes .

I came back from my thinking and pulled my brother back from whatever he's doing peeking into that yellow smelling it I guess who cares.

"I am talking about your best friend Arjun , I saw him today at hospital, I treated his dad . Why didn't you tell me that he's here?" I tried to ask patiently.

He looked at me and that yellow thing " I thought you don't care about him . He's back few months ago , I guess busy with his office , talked with him few times didn't get time to meet him though" he said stirring that yellow greasy substance .

"Talked few times? Did he ask about me ?" I asked him excitedly .

He raised his eyebrows as if questioning me what? And Said " I didn't know that you are so eager to know that if he actually cares for you . To answer your question yes he quite often asked about you. " And then continued preparing dinner for us .

He asked about me ? Yay! I was happy . Dancing in joy ! But wait ! If he actually cares for me why did he do that ? That arrogant cow. He thinks high of himself . Jerk.

I was lying on bed thinking about his words , our time .. Though it was for short period I liked our time.

Flashback
Meera pov

"Meera come down theres someone I want you to meet " my dad shouted .

"Yes dad! I am coming " I shouted back. I was writing my record and drawing figures, preparing for my third year final exams.

" Yes uncle , hmm no I got into MBA , will be joining office after I finish my post graduation" someone said while I was descending down . His voice is manly and soft at the same time . I came down and man! He looks handsome .

Some precious piece of meat I thought.

I was interrupted by my dad who introduced me to his friends family " Meera , Rakul is my childhood friend, he has group of industries , Arjun is his eldest son studying MBA, rest two are studying engineering " my dad gave introduction .

I smiled a bit and sat beside my dad. His friend Rakul uncle asked about my studies and colleges. He's funny and easy go person . All time I could feel his  stare . He was quiet and didn't ask any questions or took part in conversation .

Turns out Arjun and my brother are studying in same college and are friends.

Days turned out , our relation with meharas became strong . We would celebrate festivals , have small parties among our families. And me and Arjun would interact a bit not much though but some where deep down he knows that I am affected by his presence.
                              -----

Present
Meera pov

I was snapped out of my thoughts by ringing of my phone , by looking at the caller my face lit up . Its been so many days that I spoke with her.

" Hey Meer! How are you?! Are you alive? Hows you New job and your new fan? " She asked , I think she winked after that last part.

" I am fine . My new fan is good , makes sure that I get irritated and suffocated with his presence " I huffed

"Vooh someone needs some air , how are other things? Does he bother you? " She asks seriously.

"Nop , hows your practice? How many teeth have you extracted out of frustration? " I asked her giggling a bit .

Yes she's dentist , she almost thought of diverting her career after studying it for 3 years. But she thought why not do justice to her studies and the pain she bore to clear every subject . Well that's her words not mine .

She huffed " I don't extract teeth unless it is needed , m going good . Earning, spending , living happily " she said .

She's happy, am glad she is. After her break up with her fiance she took her profession seriously and worked hard.
"So any news? Or gossip? " She asked . Yep she loves gossips but never spreads them . I don't know she gets satisfied by hearing them.i couldn't contain either , I wanted to tell her that he's back .

" I met Arjun at hospital" I said and waited for her reply . It took time to get some reaction from her

" So he's dead? Thank God ! Now you will atleast consider dating or marrying Someone" she blabbered out

"What ? No ! I treated his dad ! And no I will never date or marry anyone ..and " I was continuing my sentence when she interupted me saying

" Except Arjun ! Yay! " She shouted In a very girly tone , taunting me .

"It's not like that , I .. I.. " I said and she interupted me again

" You love him , no matter what happened you do . Don't deny that fact . Someone is fool not to confess it to the person he or she loves" she said sincerely .

I was short of words . She is true . How can I Confess when I don't know if he feels the same way towards me.

" Meera ! Goat! Come have your leaves I served you! " Sid shouted standing at entrance of my room. I got frustrated and irritated.

" Hahaha , he still doesn't stop calling you that. Goat ? And she laughed aloud . I think it's time for me to say bye" khushi aka bestie said and disconnected our call .

I was thinking about him while having dinner irrespective of bickering and continuous teasing from my brother. I went to bed that day with thoughts running in my mind and particularly one which is eating my brain and heart since 1 week..

Did I really miss him ?

-----------------------------
Please vote, comment and share my story.