chapter 16

ARJUN's POV

So she's ready to marry someone she doesn't know? On what bases? Hell with my surprises . Now I am not going to stand back anymore.

I mentally noted to thank sid when we meet coz without him I would have been sitting at home thinking she will come around after her anger subsides.

I reached her home , Sid opened door for me asking to wait. I stood at door nervously preparing various speeches in my mind about how to propose her. But it all got out of mind the moment I looked at her appearance.

She was looking hot, real hot wearing knee length half sleeved shirt which I think belongs to Sid .

I. Am . Super . Jealous.

Coz she looks hot in his shirt ! I want her to look like that only in mine. But then I composed , he's her brother and she got right to wear his clothes. Her hair looked disheveled, face appeared tired yet she looked cute and yummy.

I didn't want to waste anymore moment and blurted out that i want to marry her.

"Whooooooohooo!" Sid shouted and I could see that her whole family is looking happy. She appeared blank and didn't move a bit nor react.

I closed distance between her and asked " so will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! She will!" Raj came out of nowhere and answered for her.

" Thank God , groom came on his own and liked her even in this grumpy State! And top of that he proposed her for marriage!" Lata aunty exclaimed.

I chuckled a bit at her family's reaction but I want her to react and she did which made my blood boil and I wanted to kidnap her then and there making her mine forever.

" My parents found a 'good man' for me, I am going to meet him tomorrow" she answered looking at her feet.

Uncle and aunty were busy about how our marriage should be done and didn't listen to her reply.

I went close to her very close, kept my finger under her chin and raised it making her look into my eyes and said "He could be a good man and still not be the right man for you".

She looked at me as if hypnotized by me, I was happy that she might be thinking about what I said just now and flicked her long slender nose.

" I want to be with you , it is as simple and as complicated as that" I said stepping a bit away from her.

She was blushing real hard. Didn't say much after that. I stared at her for about five minutes.

" Arjun!" Raj Uncle called.
" I just spoke with ur dad! He's happy and dancing" he announced

I laughed a bit and turned around to find her missing. " I will come properly with my family and ask her your daughter's hand uncle, m sorry that I proposed in such hurried manner. " I said asking for my behavior.

"Yes ! No prob we elders will meet and decide your engagement date or else direct marriage ! So that no time is wasted in .. you know " he was saying when I heard someone coughing loudly and it is sid who is smiling goofily at me .

" You know in preparation ! Yeah that, isn't it sid?" He asked him .

" Yes dad. You didn't brush and you are speaking with your future son in law who might run away after smelling it..." Sid said which made him run from me.

I laughed and asked" where is she?"

" Don't you think you should thank someone first?" He said smiling .

"Later. I have to meet her, it's been days since we talked properly" I said pushing him aside going for her room.

" Serves you right and wait! Don't think I will stop myself from punching if you happen to hurt her" he said seriously.

I smiled and patted his shoulder and walked fast to her.

She was sitting on her bed smiling a bit, looking at some note book and scratching something on it.

She saw me, closed that book and sat looking at her feet as if I am not there.

I know what is in that book baby

I closed her door, bolted it and strode towards her and kept my head on her lap lying on her bed.

She was startled at my action and squeaked " what are you doing?"

" So uncle was asking if we will attend our engagement or direct marriage?" I asked her.

" What? I will not marry you or anyone else" she replied looking here and there blushing a bit

" Really? Okay then I will say dad that I am agreeing to marry the girl whom he chose" I said and tried to get up from her lap.

But she pulled me back holding my hair and shouted" you will marry someone coz I said I won't? So you don't love me? You won't even ask why I don't want to marry?"

" You won't marry me coz you don't love me. I love you, if you are happy with your decision, I am happy to sacrifice my love for it" I said.

She was angry I could not move I feared for my life if I did " that's not true! I love you more and I will not sacrifice it like you! You.. you bitch ! " She shouted angrily.

" And what should I do to not sacrifice my love and make you agree for marriage?" I asked .

" You should do something, like kiss her or give her gifts or do something! You are guy, you should know!" She shouted.

I smirked after hearing her reaction. She's cute and fiesty .

She suddenly realised her outburst and took her hands off me blushing very hard.

I immediately turned and pinned her to bed " so you want me to kiss you? " I asked inching close to her.

" No " she replied.

" Why?" I asked her nuzzling my head in crook of her neck.

" I didn't brush " she replied seriously.

I chuckled and kissed on her neck and said" so want me to kiss you after you clean your teeth?"

" What? No! I mean.. get of me " she said.

Instead I smashed my lips against hers and kissed her hard . She didn't even protest and seems enjoying my ministration . Hovering over her and holding her close to me i deepened the kiss .

I pulled up and looked at her face , she was blushing but composed and was about to say something ...

" Now you are cleaned up ! Since you are , I will kiss you properly now " I said without giving any gap I was back kissing her .

She moaned and raked my hair , it caused unwanted feelings at this moment so I had to break our kiss again and leaned back .

She was looking at my chest not meeting my eyes , blushing hardly.

" Baby I wish to continue this but I can't , wait for few days baby I am all yours to be kissed for eternity and no one will stop you " I asked pecking on her nose .

" Can you? " I asked her playing with her hair .

She pushed me of her and sat back not looking into my eyes . I didn't want to push her for the answer. Coz I can clearly see it!

I got from bed and walked towards door smiling widely" you will be mine soon . Bye baby " I said running back, kissing her on cheek .

She seemed shocked but didn't protest . I left her room and went down.

Sid smiled looking at me and my hair. I know she spoiled it , I don't care coz it's not important now.

" I ll go uncle! Will meet you soon!" I said to uncle and left.

" Yes ! Bye!" Both uncle and aunty waved back at me.

Finally ! You confessed!

---------------------------

Please vote, comment and share my story. Two updates back to back!

Dedicated deepureddyb