chapter 03

Dedicated prachi54a

ARJUN 's POV

She is looking beautiful with her blue eyes which look like whole ocean has been captured in them . Slightly crunched nose probably due to my presence if you ignore that you can see a sharp well sculpted nose .

She didn't change a bit , her cheeks are coloured with pinkish red colour maybe.. I am not good with colours . She is effected by my presence ! Even I am towards her .

I irritated her just like old times , m glad she didn't bring the topic which led to our present behaviour towards each other .

I didn't know that she is cardiologist . I exited her cabin after our so called civil conversation . She didn't change a bit same level of sarcasm and cuteness .

I went back to the room where dad is still trying to convince that nurse to marry me . I chuckled who would think that he is a patient in this hospital . I sat beside him looking at my family which consists of my younger brothers and mom . They look relieved seeing my dad . Suddenly door opens and there she is meera , my Meera  walking inside with that blushing nurse behind her .

" Hello Mr. Mehra !  How are you feeling now?" She asked my dad with sweet voice .

" Ah! Look at you ! You have grown into young confident doctor !" My dad replied her back .

She smiled and started checking my dad's pulse and blood pressure and all .

" How much time do I have ? " My dad asked her with seriousness . My family and we were shocked at his change of stance .

She looked at him and replied back " well it will take one hour but I will make the process quick so that it will be  easy on you , you already stayed for so much time here "

I whipped my head towards her . My family had shocked expression plastered on their face . How can she bluntly answer something like that to the patient?

"Hmm.. well I guess I will try one last time Arjun " he said sadly .

"Meera will you marry my son ? He's single since I don't have much time left I m trying you " he said .

I felt embrassed . I mean couldn't he think of something else? And he had to even hit on the doctor who's treating him!

She stood beside him with a surprise look and said " uncle! I talked about discharge not your .. you know that "

His face lightened and at once he jumped on his bed " yes! Thank God I can leave this hospital soon !"

" Annd you got your whole life ahead , you still got time to marry off your son and even  grandchildren . Only if you stick to your diet chart " she said chuckling a bit looking at my dad's expression changing from happiness to disgust after listening to the word diet chart .

She prescribed some medicines and was prepared to leave but she turned back looked into my eyes directly and said " I am sure you don't need to ask every one and anyone to marry your son . He might have found someone whom he's hiding from you or else married that lady already and keeping it discreet from you " she winked at dad and left his room.

He might have found someone? Already married that lady ? Seriously? Doesn't she know ? Of course how will she ? I have never said anything nor did she .

" Oh did you? I never thought in that direction ! Whatever it is you should get married soon .. soon in a sense early " my dad said .

"Yes dad, we will see about it .." I replied back not to sound rude . My mind swirls around her words what does she think of herself ? I need to talk with her .

" I ll be back in few minutes , mum prepare dad , collect his reports and wait outside , I ll sign his discharge papers " I said and left his room

I knocked her cabin " come in !" She said

" So .. what problem does he have ?" I asked her.

"It's mild heart attack , nothing major but he should be careful . I have given him some medicines and diet chart . He should follow them. " She replied back in professional tone . And went back to scribbling something .

" Hmm .. so you think I am seeing someone? And married that someone?" I asked her waiting for her replay .

She snapped her head towards me and said " I don't care what you do and with whom you are " and got up from her seat collecting her apron from hanger .

I stood and neared her " so you don't care? " I asked her .

"No . " She replied back blankly .

I was near her now couldnt stop myself from going there , her eyes widened and looked tensed . So she is really and absolutely affected by me .

" It didn't sound like that back in there when you were talking with my dad . You sure did some great amount of search on me " I said looking at her lovely eyes .

" You do miss me , don't you? " I asked her .

She pushed me and said " please maintain a doctor patient relation, you are no one in my life to be missed "

" And personally speaking I will never miss you. I was nothing to you and vice versa . I have changed for good and now I am happy ." She said and left her cabin hurriedly.

I smiled . She talks non sense when she is tensed or have to avoid any topic .

I will get back to you. You will be mine

Forever .

-----------------
Please vote, comment and share my story .