ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ

A/N: We would like to do a 1k special. So the question is: What should we do?

And we wanted to let you guys know that we have no idea what it is like to study music. So please understand. \(TT)/

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

Well, it's not my problem. I am sleepy now.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

Being woke up by the sunlight, shining from the window above my bed, is usually something I enjoyed but I didn't need the vitamin D right now. I just wanted to sleep.
What time it is anyway?
I turned around and looked at the watch on my nightstand. My eyes widened.
11AM?! Oh, damn it. That's late... Wait, at what time did I go to sleep yesterday?

Getting up from my warm and cozy bed, I took my mobile phone to see if there're any news from Hoseok's friend.
Maybe he's already answered. I really need his help. The deadline is tomorrow!
Wanting to know if he actually answered, I looked at my display to see that I had four new unread messages from him.

Hobie's friend
Calm your ass down. I'll do it.
You have to hand it out tomorrow.
When exactly?
Maybe I can still help you.

Hobie's friend
I listened to the song.
The beat is strange but it is
possible.

Hobie's friend
How many people are
going to sing the song?

Hobie's friend
Do you have a topic?

OH MY GOD! He's going to help me. Yash! YASH!! YAAAAAAASH! Okay, okay. Calm down, Namjoon. Maybe even he can't help you. Stop making yourself too much hope.
I quickly tipped some short answers.

OMG
Thank you so much
I'll have to hand it out until 12AM

But before I answer your question,
let me explain how the project
basically works:

The first step is to write lyrics
for a given song.
The last and second step is
to sing the song with a given
amount of people.

In my case, there should be seven
people. At least two rappers.

And no, I don't have a topic.
But I thought about writing about
life and struggles.

His messages are from four hours ago, he must be busy right now. So I guess I still have enough time to take a shower and freshen myself up.
With this thought in my mind, I made my way to the bathroom and took a quick hot shower. Since I was hungry, I went down to our kitchen which also appears to be the bakers' room of bakery as my dad is the owner of the shop. As I opened the door, my dad's and a windshield-like laugh greeted me.

"Hello, my son. You still alive?" My dad managed to say while continuing to laugh his ass of. I looked at him and saw that Jin was trying to greet me but failed miserably -bursting into laughter.

"Hi, you two. What's so funny?" I asked, smiling because of Jin's laughing.

Hmm... Let me guess. Jin made one of his jokes? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it.

"W-wait... HAHA!" Jin tried to say but failed one more time. After a few minutes, he managed to contain himself and looked at me, face really red from holding in.
"Did you hear about the Italian chef with a terminal illness?"