ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⒻⓄⓊⓇ

A/N: Hello, everyone! 
First of all: We are baaack~

Thank you so much for all the support despite us being inactive af.... Well, now we are finished with our final exams! Fkcing finally... (This was hell)

Now for the the probably sad and disappointing part:
Many of you might already know that the EU wants to establish a new law which is going to forbid all kind of fandoms, fanfictions, memes, FMVs, edits, etc in all the EU countries.
And we are from Germany, which clearly is in the EU... so our fanfics could get deleted.

If that happens, we would like to republish this fanfiction as a "normal" BL-story with "normal" characters. Sad life... *CrazyMommy cries*

You know, we only managed to write half of the plot... There are so many adorable, crazy and funny stuff we still want you guys to know... for example, the existence of ghosts, the true "identities" of Jimin and Namjoon, the marriage ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But well, let's hope for the best!

And we hope that you will like this chapter nevertheless~ 

Peace out! ^‿^

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

I thought he will throw it away... Why is he making such a fuss out of it?

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

"Gimme the paper, Jin." I made a grabby hand in the direction of the contract in the older's hand. 

He gave me a confused and kinda scared look but handed it to me nevertheless. I quickly over read it. Ha! I knew it!

"'I, Kim Namjoon, will do it only after he, Kim Seokjin, has finally confessed to his crush.' Soo... Did you confess to Jisoo? " I wiggled my eyebrows. 

Jin gulped loudly as the others stared at him, howling. 

"Jinnie has a crush~ Jinnie has a cruuuuuuuuuush~" Taehyung sang happily. 

The oldest human blushed crimson and murmured a small "No.".  

Out of nowhere, Jimin snatched the paper out of my hand and stared at it widen-eyed with a big smirk plastered on his face. 
"'I, Kim Namjoon, swear to the BEAUTY of Park Jimin..' Naaaaw~ I know I am beautiful! Joonie, you better fulfill your promise." The Mochi gave me a warning glare.

The bunny-faced boy read the whole contracted as Jimin was holding it and furrowed afterwards.
"Questions about what, Jin? Did Namjoon do something behind your back?" He asked confused and interested. 

Jin was still too embarrassed to answer so Hoseok thought he should explain everything, but of course not without being dramatic.
"My little turtle here-" He pointed at Yoongi. "-had a date! He went outside without me! And voluntarily at the top of that! Only a month ago, it was so hard to get him out of his own bed and now he is spending time outside, me not knowing what he is doing... He is growing so fast." The dramatic one wiped off a fake tear. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes but smiled slightly. "Don't be like that, you knew about the date."

"But you won't tell me any details! I know something has happened!" The dancer exclaimed. 

"Maybe they made out?" Tae suggested and you could see that he was also interested in knowing what happened between them. 

"No, Hobie and me caught them making out in the living-room once." Jimin explained with a muffled voice, it sounded as if he was eating something dry and crunchy. 

We all looked in his direction and found him eating some popcorn. Popcorn? What the hell?

"Where did you get this from?" I asked confused. 

"Oh, don't mind me. Just continue! It's better than movies." The sexy Mochi shooed us away, signaling us to go on with our conversation. 

"Anyway... Jin hasn't confessed yet, I guess, so Yoongi and me won't tell you guys anything about our date. Stop asking us, it won't help. Let's just wait until Jin tells Jisoo that he likes her." I stated and everyone seemed to realize that not bothering us would be better for now. But since the tension around us got so thick that you could cut it with a knife, I thought it was better to say something. "But don't worry, we will be willing to answer your questions afterwards. Not only Jin's but from all of you." 

"Ohhhh~ Okay, I will remember it!" Jimin said smugly. 
Why do I have a feeling that I will regret saying that?

It was silent in my room for a few minutes, so I just shrugged and started to eat my chicken sandwich. So now, my room was filled with munching noises until Jin cut it off. 

"Jeongguk, I have a question." The model looked up from his pasta and gave Jin a questioning glare. 

"Why did Taetae write in capitals after all?" 

Oh, right. I also wanted to ask that!