ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ

Walking around sounds good, that's a nice idea.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

"I think we should walk around - since I can't eat human food - unless you're hungry, of course." The older said while looking straight ahead into nowhere.
Ohhh, right... Wait, what?
"What are you eating if you can't consume human food?" I asked shocked due to the fact that I couldn't imagine eating only specific food for my whole life.

"Isn't it obvious? Blood - never thought about this?" Yoongi answered in a sassy way.

I stopped walking and let myself drown in my thoughts. Wait- If he can only drink blood and is 86 years old... That means he has already drunk much blood. Let's say he drinks 2-3 liters blood a day - that is approximately 20 liters per week and 80 liters a month... 960 liters a year! So he has already drunk at least 80.000 liters blood in his whole life - holy moly that's a lot! How many humans can hold 80.000 liters blood??? ...That'd be... 13 thousand!?! Has he ever killed a human like that?

"Ehm... Hello? Are you still here, Namjoon?" I heard the blonde say.

Without thinking beforehand, I just blurted out my thoughts "Have you really drunk the blood of 13 thousand human bodies? Has anyone ever died because of it?"

The confusion on Yoongis face changed into amusement. "You just- Have you just calculated how much human blood you think I have already drunk in my life?" He chuckled slightly. 

I blushed in a deep red color as my face heated up.

"Well, at first: I have never said that I can only drink human blood - I can and do drink animal blood at home - and secondly: I can also drink water and other liquids." He explained with a gentle but amused voice. 
"And to answer your second question: No, I haven't killed anyone in my whole life. But I have to admit that there was an incident when I was around 20 years old. 
When vampires become adults - at the age of 20 - they can drink blood directly from a human being for the first time, the parents are usually with them to prevent their children from hurting the humans. We call this act 'the ceremony', we only do this in order to celebrate the fact that we became adults and the majority of us only drink blood like that once in their lifetime. 
But there were some complications at my ceremony - my father couldn't come on time so we had to start without him and as I tasted the fresh blood, I went crazy. I couldn't control my instinct rightly and my mother gave her best to get me away from that man I drank from, but wasn't able to do it since I am stronger than her." He stopped talking for a while and stared at the cloudy sky. 

"So what happened next?" I asked curiously.

The vampire faced me and smiled softly. "Fortunately for me, my father appeared out of nowhere and took me away from that man - He told me afterwards that he somehow knew something bad was going to happen and that's why he rushed to my ceremony in order to prevent anything bad from happening. This was the first and last time I have drunk blood like that."

I stayed silent because I didn't know what to do or say. But the silence that overcame us wasn't uncomfortable or anything - we were surrounded by a peaceful atmosphere.

Suddenly the comfortable silence was cut off by the growling of my shameless stomach. My face heated up and looked at the ground shyly. 
When did I become hungry? I didn't realize it... Shoot, what does Yoongi think now? Gosh, that's so embarrassing.  

"You know, we can go to get something to eat for you - look there is a WcDonald's, I heard from Hoseok that the food from there tastes good and fresh, and they have coke!" He yelled enthusiastically and smiled an adorable gummy smile. 

I chuckled at his cuteness. "Yes, we can go there. I don't go to WcDonald's often so I don't have anything against eating there today. And by the way, I guess you really like coke?" 

"Yep." He popped out the 'p'. "It tastes good and as a vampire I can drink as much of it as I want and it won't be unhealthy for my body."

"Wooow, that's cool. Lucky you." I smiled at him and we made our way to the entrance of the fast food restaurant.

As we entered it, Yoongi made a face of pure disgust. 
"I hope for you it really does taste good... It does not smell good in here." 

I shrugged. "I know they use much oil which is unhealthy and smells awful but it actually tastes good." 

Since my soulmate told me to hurry up with our orders so that we could sit outside where the smell wasn't that strong, we hurried up to the register and took our orders - I wanted a burger, fries and a cup of coke, and Yoongi ordered a big cup of coke. 
As he was about to pay, his eyes widened and his hands went up and down his body, searching for something.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a tray in my hands.

The older one seemed ashamed to say it. "I forgot my wallet." He whispered quietly but I was still able to understand him.

"That's okay. I can pay for you." I offered and paid for him, ignoring him complaining against it. 

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore. The next time I will pay anyway." Was the last thing my soulmate said and stopped complaining.

After a few minutes of waiting for his coke, we were finally went outside and Yoongi took a deep breath.
"Sometimes I envy you humans and your weak sense of smell."

"Oh, poor you. You could have say something and go outside before me. I have nothing against getting the order while you sit outside and wait." I said nicely.

"Naa... It's okay. There are worse places, like the public toilets." He shrugged.

Eww... They are so gross and smell awful, I don't want to know how bad it must be for him.