ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⒻⒾⓋⒺ + important INFO!!!

A/N: Looks like the EU parliament doesn't restrict the freedom of people whose work has something to do with artists. At least for now, but it'll be brought up again sooner or later. So we will continue writing this book as a fanfiction until they decide to discuss this law again.

(I don't even know why - there are many other important things the parliament should discuss but they decide to annoy fans...)

!!!
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
!!!

Also:

We have holidays right now which means that we could update more BUT unfortunately is CrazyBlondie gone when I'm still at home and I'll be gone after she will return.
Which means - no updates for... forever. Jk for 2 fcking months. We're so sorry ;-;
We really are. First the exams and now this sheat...

I, CrazyBlondie, will work on my own ff (The fallen angels) after I return so I will be able to update often and more! This could an alternative for you guys while we have this small hiatus here... Sorry for that once again!

We hope you will enjoy this chapter and won't leave us alone~
Btw, we have never had such a long A/N...

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

Oh, right. I also wanted to ask that!

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Hoseok

Taehyung blushed crimson and hid his face in Jeongguk's muscular chest, snuggling into it. The bunny-faced boy just smiled at his adorable and embarrassed boyfriend and answered Jin's question.
"His mobile phone was lagging, he had a virus."

Jimin's eyes widened. "Oh, shoot! How come? Did you fix it?"

"Yes, a friend of mine is very good at fixing smartphones' software. He has a store that sells mobile phones, we even bought our phones there by the way." Jeongguk explained.

"So, do you know the source of the virus?" I asked interested in order to prevent my smartphone from having the same problem.

Jeongguk was about to answer my question when Taehyungie started to scream like a goat.
"NO! Don't you dare!"

Gguk stayed quiet and cuddled his way too embarrassed lover.

What did he do? He is so embarrassed... Don't tell me he watched-

"Wait, does that mean you watched porn?" Jimin said my thoughts out loud, causing me to giggle and Jin to spit out his delicious drink.

"Yah! He is too innocent for that!" Jin yelled and became red.

"Oh, believe me. There is no innocence left and I'm not the only reason for that." Jeongguk smirked.

Taehyung groaned annoyed and overcame his embarrassment. "I didn't watch porn! Don't think bad of me and anyway, I don't need that. I have my sexy, muscular bunny here." He pointed at the still smirking Jeongguk. "There was a pop-up of a Nigerian prince who wanted to give me some money and I clicked on it..." The last words where barely audible.

A familiar and sweet laugh full-filled the room, and everyone looked amazed and surprised in the direction of the blissful sound.
My lovable and adorable flatmate was covering his belly with his arms - it looked like he was hugging himself - and leaned forward, laughing his well-build ass off. He smiled his gummy smiled and his cheeks became slightly pink.

In the corner of my eye, I could see a melted Namjoon in his chair due to seeing his sweetheart guffawing.

POV: Namjoon

OMG. Need. To. Hug. He. Is. Too. Fcking. Precious. My. Heart. Exploded. I. Swear.

My heart was beating so fast and loud that I couldn't hear anything else than that. I really needed to hug him, right now.

Making out a 'good' excuse, I clapped my hands. "Okay, guys. That's enough for today, you can go home. NOW. And Yoongi stays here, Bye!" I jumped up from my chair and rashly walked to the door in order to open it for my guests, which seemed like I was running.

"Ookaaay..." Hoseok stood up slowly and also clapped his hands. "I think we should really leave these two lovebirds alone. I bet after what we all just saw a few seconds ago, that Namjoon's little friend is slowly awaking~ I love that Yoongi can be over cute sometimes." He teased me while making finger guns in my direction. And before I could do or say anything, the Horse and the Mochi shooed everyone out of my room and shut the door behind them, leaving me and a confused but amused Yoongi alone.

But I couldn't care less so I just harshly gripped his upper arm and shoved him onto my bed and jumped on the top of him, to which he responded with a surprised and slightly pained moan. Fuck, that sounded good...

"What the hell are you thinking? Jumping on me out of nowhere... Are you that horny?" The vampire exclaimed after I rolled off of him but stayed close to his side.

"Eeew, no! I just want to cuddle." I explained and intertwined our legs so I was back hugging him with his back pressed against my chest. I gently ran my fingertips over his exposed upper arms and inhaled his sweet and welcoming scent.
He smells like home~