ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓈⒾⓍ

Hello Bitches!

Yesterday was a good day~ We've actually managed to get 10 fcking k reads! When we started to write this book we didn't even think of such a huge amount of reads.And today is a good day since we finally updated~

All those comments which we read once in a while are really cute and funny. We enjoy reading them and please continue writing your thoughts.

Thank you all for reading and waiting patiently for our rather slow updates. It means a lot to us and we hope you'll have fun reading this chapter and of course the following ones.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~ 

...

... Hmm?

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

Did I hear it right? He wants us to be a couple? Me and him? A couple? That sounds... amazing! But isn't this too early? I don't know him that well and he does neither. Even if we really are soulmates, we still need to get to know each other better. 

"Well, Yoongi... you know..." I didn't know rightly how to put my thoughts into words without sounding mean - like an asshole. 

"Just spit it out." The blonde one said in an emotionless manner and frowned, trying not to look hurt. I bet he thinks I will reject him now. What do I do now? I guess, I should just say it.

"I am not saying no to your offer but... Ehm... What I want to say is... You know... What I am trying to say is: Give me- give us more time! We need to get to know each other better before starting to be in a relationship." I stutter, blushing again. Come one, Namjoon. Pull yourself together... Why am I stuttering now? That's so embarrassing!

Yoongi's expression softened when he realized I wasn't rejecting him and just wasn't ready for the next step in my life. Suddenly he started to smirk. "So now you're saying you need to get to know me better before going out with me, even though we almost fucked a while ago." My soulmate chuckled at the end of his statement. 

I blushed crimson again - for the nth time this day - and was too speechless to say anything else. 

"Okay, wait for a bit. I will go to my room and change into something else so we can go." The vampire said out of nowhere. 

"Huh? But where are we going?" I stood up and asked the other one who had just opened the door and was about to disappear from my field of vision. 

"On a date." Was the last thing I heard before he closed the door, leaving me alone in the huge living-room.

POV: Yoongi

I took out a random pullover, pants, underwear and socks. After having put everything on, I went to the mirror and looked at my masterpiece - red socks, black, ripped skinny jeans and the best pullover I could choose. This was a Christmas-present from Hoseok: A colorful pullover with cats flying on pizza slices in the space, wearing cute bow ties and of course, Christmas-hats.

(A/N: If someone of you doesn't believe us that such a clothing exists, here is a proof - it actually does!)

I should have known something is wrong with this pullover when I saw it in the back of my closet on its own. Ah... Fuck it, I am going like that. I don't feel like changing. 

I shrugged and made my way to the living-room, where that kid Namjoon should be. He was so cute a few minutes ago - when he blushed like crazy and stuttered. I had to give my best not to run to him and hug him hard. I am so happy to have a soulmate like him. At the moment when he started to talk, I thought I would cry due to the fact that I thought he would reject me. Fortunately for me, he didn't.

As I entered the room, Namjoon turned around to face me and started to laugh as soon as he saw me. 
After a while he calmed down. "A u-unique p-pullover- HAHAHA!" He started to laugh his ass off again. 

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, it is a present from Hoseok, he gave it to me on the Christmas eve. But now, come on. Stop laughing and let's go." I pointed in the direction of the front door and headed there. 

Having arrived there, I put on my leather jacket, a black beanie and my black boots, and took my keys, shouting to Hoseok that we will go out now. 

"OKAY, HAVE FUN!" My flatmate shouted back from his room. "BUT WAIT, HAVE YOU SEEN CHIMCHIM?!" 

"JIMIN?! NO, I HAVEN'T!" I shouted back, ignoring the fact that we were yelling like idiots - we always did so. 

"OH, HE MUST HAVE DISAPPEARED AGAIN! WELL, HAVE FUN!" Hobie repeated himself. 

"So, let's go." I gestured Namjoon who was just standing there and observing me, to follow me as I opened the front door and went outside. 

We were going in the direction of the downtown and no one of us said anything, a comfortable silence.
We are on a date... Shouldn't we be talking? I don't know since I have never been on one before. Maybe I can ask him about it...

"So, what do we do now?" I asked, finally looking at him. 

"Hmm?" He hummed in answer so I guess I cut off his thoughts.

"I asked, what we could do now. I have never been on a date before so I don't know what you usually do on one." I repeated myself and explained everything honestly. 

He seemed taken aback by the fact that I've never been on a date before and said. "You have never been on a date before, even though you're older than me?"

"Just answer my damn question." I said irritated while looking away, avoiding his gaze. I have been waiting for you, you idiot... But there is no way in hell I will tell you about it. At least not now.

"Well, we can just walk around or go somewhere to eat. Because of the fact that it's Sunday there won't be too many shops that are open, though" He finally explained after a pause that lasted too long for my liking. 

Walking around sounds good, that's a nice idea.