ⒻⓄⓊⓇ Talentless idiot

You better read the A/N down below this time, okay?

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

Oh! I know. Let's annoy Yoongi.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Jimin

I kicked Yoongi's door open with my muscular leg to wake him up. Surprisingly the big bang didn't wake him up. So I decided to trying again by tickling his tummy and 'accidentally' pinching his nipple which actually caused the blonde to let out an unexpected groan.

He likes it~
Smirking I pinched his pink nipple one more time to be 100% sure and again, he groaned deeply. This erotic noise made my face flush in a bright red color as I licked my lips flirtingly. But then out of nowhere, a harsh pain on my lower body brought me back to the reality I flew back and hit the wall. The impact made me groan in pain and the air leave my lungs. My poor feet couldn't hold my beautiful body anymore and I slid down the wall. Yoongi's eyes widened as he saw me that it was me who he kicked with monstrous strength just a few seconds prior.
Whoa! That hurts... my poor toned back.

"What the hell were you thinking? Who let you in? Where is Hobie?" he asked almost worriedly but mostly disturbed. "Get the fuck out of my room." he added as cool as a cucumber. (A/N: It sounds weird ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but google translation said so XD we just had to put it in here.)

"I didn't know you were that strong. Do you know work out?!" I asked while pushing myself up on my knees, ignoring the pain since my sexy being cannot feel pain for a long time. As he was about to answer a wild and panting Hobie appeared at the door, looking rather confused between the two of us. "What's going on? Why does Yoongi look so shocked? And why didn't you stop when I called after you?"

Expecting some changes in the facial expressions, I looked at Yoongi. But to me, he seemed as calm and cold as always.
"Well, I tried to wake him up by tickling-" I was about to explain but the blonde cut me off. "He pinched my nipples multiple times which is definitely not a way I want to be woken up by him."

"So you want to be woken up like this by someone else?" I smirked mischievously.

"No! I didn't mean it like that." he defended himself.
Yeah, sure. He totally didn't sound like he was enjoying it. Not at all...

"Anyway: He kicked me very hard. His kick even made me fly!" I whined.

"You didn't fly. You just stumbled back. Because your feet are so small, it must have seem to you like flying." Yoongi gave me one of his death glares. It really sends a shiver down your spine.

"So you did kick him?" Hobie asked with concern and anger in his voice. A weird mix.

"Yeah, he did! I didn't know he was this strong." I mentioned before the blonde could answer.
Hobie's face whitened and he started to look like he has just seen a ghost.

"Well... ehmmm..." the mushroom set up to speak several times but stopped midways to think about a suitable answer.
Did I say something wrong? Why is he so shocked? That's suspicious – like a lot of things happening here. But Hobie is a good friend of mine, he has his reasons for not telling me – just like with Jin. I shouldn't ask further. I'm not only an ethereal human but also an excellent friend.

"You stumbled back because you didn't expect Yoongi to kick you and was too taken aback to hold your balance. You were just surprised. Nothing unusual happened!" he giggled nervously.
Definitely a lie.

"Ah, you're right. I was just clumsy. I can't even imagine this grandpa to be so strong." I mocked to ease the situation.

The awkward silence was broken by the owner of the room. "Enough of your pitiful conversation. What did you guys come here for in the first place?"

"Ah! Yeah. Jin texted me and told me that you were ignoring Namjoon." Hobie stated and gave Yoongi all of his attention. "Why didn't you mention that you are actually helping him with his project? Well, anyway: Please answer Namjoon. Jin's message sounded like the younger was about to give up on living."

Yoongi deadpanned. "As you can see I was sleeping peacefully until this guy here came to molest me." He took his mobile phone in his hand to look at the messages – completely ignoring our existence.

POV: Yoongi

'Seven people' huh. 'At least two rappers'... Three rappers would be better for this song. The beat matches more with rapping than singing. 'till 12AM' Well, that's enough time. Why is he making such a fuss about it? 'Life and struggles' I like that topic. Good choice.

Did you manage to write some
lyrics by now?

I think three rappers would be
suitable for this song.
I also like the topic you chose.

I looked at the time on my phone screen.
Holy shit! 2:48PM?! That's way too early for me. I need my precious sleep.
I was going to sleep now but a message from him stopped me. I saw that I still didn't save his number so I quickly saved it before answering him.

Talentless idiot
Yes, I wrote something but I
am not sure if it's okay...

Just send it to me and I will
tell you if it's "okay" or not

Talentless idiot

I have a long way to go but why am I running in place?
I scream out of frustration but the empty air echoes
I hope tomorrow will be different from today
I'm just wishing

The tomorrow we've been waiting for becomes the name of yesterday at some point
Tomorrow becomes today, today becomes yesterday, tomorrow becomes yesterday and is behind me
Life isn't about living along but living through
As you live through, you'll disappear someday
If you keep spacing out, you'll be swept away, if you ain't no got the guts, trust 

That's all I have...
Even though it's nothing good. And
I also thought about including three
rappers

I read the lyrics he had sent me and got some ideas how to complete them.
They are good tho...

Give me two hours and I'll send
you the completed lyrics.
But first let me sleep more.
You have enough time left.

Well, then. Good night

I put my mobile phone away and realized that the two annoying boys already left my room. Suddenly I felt thirsty so I went to the kitchen to drink some water. On my way to the kitchen, I saw that Jimin was still here. He sat in the living-room and was watching TV while eating a blueberry muffin like a little kid.
The fuck is he still doing here. Doesn't he own a home?

I could hear Hobie from the kitchen. He was talking to somebody through his phone. I passed him and took a glass from the shelf and poured some water in it. After I drunk it, I went back to my room and shouted before closing the door. "I'm going to sleep! Be quiet or I will kill you!"
I picked up my blanket and put it over my shoulders like a robe and went to bed looking like a squishy worm.
So warm... I have only three and half hours left to sleep. So tiresome.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

Hello Bisches!

Thank you for replying to our question! Keep going on it motivates us so much :)))))

Let us ask you one more time. Or even better: Let's change the question!

Do you even want us to do an 1k special?

~your CrazyBisches( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)