ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Thank you so much for 2.1k reads and 100 votes :) We didn't expect to get that much that fast~ 
We hope you enjoy this chapter. 

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~ 

Now are only two rappers left...

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~  

POV: Namjoon

Hoseok rose his arm and said that he'd like to rap now. "I'm going to rap 'MAMA'. It's a song I wrote by myself~" He explained proudly and gave me a memory stick. I started the beat and he started. Woow... He told me that he began to rap not long ago but he is already pretty good at it. And to think that he has written a song all by himself so quickly is impressive...

"Hooobie~  didn't know you were that good at it." exclaimed Jimin. "I guess Yoongi is good at teaching." He looked at the guy who was still sitting in the corner giving him a death glare because of the comment he made just now. 

"I like your content. How beautiful you were talking about your mother. I am sure she's very proud of you." Jin cooed.

"Well... I haven't seen her in a while so I don't know what she is thinking about me but thank you." Hobie answered and smiled sadly. "But nevertheless let's go on." He turned his head and faced his flatmate. "Yoongz, now it's your turn~" He sang happily. 

The small boy put his mobile phone away and talked to me without looking at me. "My beat is also on the memory stick. I wrote that song and it's called 'First Love'. Just start it." His voice was very cold. Does he hate me, or something? Why is he acting like that?

While thinking about him hating me an unpleasant shiver overcame me and my heart hurt a little bit. Reject... Wait, what? Why reject? Where did that come from? And who was a rejected by? Yoongi? But it doesn't make sense. Not realizing it I stopped my doing and furrowed my eyebrows and made the others look at me in confusion. 

"Namjoon? Are you all right?" Jin put his hand on my right shoulder. 

I looked up at him and gave him an unsure smile. "Y-yes. I was just thinking too much." Looking around I could see that Yoongi also had an unpleasant expression on his face. Not wanting to mind too much I turned to face the computer screen again and searched for the right audio. After I found it I leaned back and said. "Are you already?" 

He hummed in response so I started it. As soon as the music started he began to sing with a deep voice. So much feels... I wonder who is he singing about. I have never heard a rap with so much love in it. I need to ask him who he is singing about. And if he is the one who played the piano in the background. 

Having finished singing he looked at everyone with a disgusted expression. "Stop staring." He stated causing Hoseok and Jimin to laugh their asses off. 

"And there is back...HAHA... the lord of swag and... Pff... coldness, Min Yoongi." Jimin yelled while laughing and held on his stomach.

I couldn't hold back anymore and chuckled. Jin, Taehyung and Jeongguk also laughed but held their hands on their mouths to muffle the noises. 

The only one sitting in the room with a serious expression was Yoongi who rolled his eyes and took his phone once again. 

After calming down silence full filled the room and I took this opportunity to ask him some questions. "Yoongi... Were you the one playing the piano in the background?" 

He nodded but didn't say a word. 

"He has a piano in his studio at home." Hoseok stated and smiled. "He always uses it when he's composing a new song." 

"Oh... okay. And I have one more question. Who were you singing about?" I was very curious about it, even though I didn't know why - I have met him for the first time not long ago.

"I don't want to talk about it - it's not your business." He said with a cold and strict voice. 

"S-sorry." 

"Yoongi, your voice is really touching. You're also very good at rapping." Taehyung admired - he also wanted to ease the atmosphere. "How long have you been practicing it?" 

The smaller shrugged. "It has been a long time. But I was always good at it."

  "Ah! I wanted to give you the copy of the lyrics of 'Tomorrow' so you can have a look at them. It'd be awesome if we apportion the lyrics today in order to be able to practice at home." I explained and hand out the papers.

"It's easy. I'll rap the first part - I wrote it after all." Yoongi determined. 

"Well, okay." Not sure what else to do I just let him do it and discuss the partition of the remaining lyrics. 

~~~A small time skip: They have finished the partition~~~

POV: Hoseok 

I looked at my flatmate and noticed that he looked quite tired. He was acting odd the whole time. He even looked hurt once. What's going on inside his head? 

"Yoongi? Are you okay?" I whispered to him. He shook his head and looked in my eyes. 

"I want to go home now." 

Worry overcame me and I knew that I needed to get him home as fast as I could. Maybe it's something to do with him being a vampire. 

"Guys, we are finished so can Yoongi and I go home now? I ehm... I need to do something for work." I made up a quick excuse in hope they would believe me. 

"Oh, okay. You two have your lines so there is no problem." Namjoon' answer relieved me. I stood up and helped Yoongi up - he was about to stumble so I quickly put my arm around his waist. "Yoongi!? Can you walk?" He was panting heavily and I saw that his fangs came out. My eyes widened. Shit. That's not good - not good at all. 

The others stood up and walked to us with a worried expression. "What's wrong with him?" Jimin asked. 

"Don't come near!" I yelled at them causing them to flinch. "Sorry. He is fine. His legs just fell asleep. We need to go now, so excuse us." I grabbed Yoongi's hand and dragged him out of the room. While going down the stairs I heard steps behind us - someone was following us. I looked up and saw Namjoon with a sad and painful expression on his face.  

"Is he really okay?" He asked me quietly. Yoongi flinched at his voice and hid his face in my neck. Is he feeling bad because of Namjoon? 

"Yeah, he is. Sorry, but we really must go now." I set Yoongi down so I could put him his shoes on and grabbed our coats afterward. "See ya, Namjoon! Tell the others that we are very sorry!" I yelled at him from outside as I led Yoongi to our home. 

"Are you better now?" I asked after a few minutes of being us alone. 

"It's better now... Thank you." 

"What was going on?" 

"Can we talk about it at home?" He begged me. "I don't have any energy left..." He stopped walking. 

"Yoongi?" I approached him. 

"Hos-"  He then suddenly fainted. I caught him just in time and felt that his body was burning. I quickly threw him over my right shoulder and ran to our home. Just what the fuck is going on???