ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

Thank you for over 500 votes! That's insane! We appreciate that you guys keep reading our book.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

"Weak? I am not feeling weak... The feeling I have is called lust. And I am horny because of you, Kim Namjoon."

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

„I am horny because of you..." Horny? Is he being thirsty again? He doesn't mean that 'horny', does he? No way... I bet his instinct is making his mind hazy, so he can't talk properly.

"By 'horny', did you mean thirsty?" I asked confused. "Didn't you have enough blood already? Should I get you more? Do you have more blood packs in your fridge?"

He gave me the 'dude-look' and spoke. "Are you really that dense?" 

I blushed in crimson and looked down. "C-can I help you in any way?"

Yoongi stood up, smirking and approached me very slowly while observing me with his purple eyes.  "I know a way for you to help me." He said, placing himself on my slightly spread upper legs.
So soft... His butt is so soft. I want to touch and squish it.

The vampire put his right hand on my shoulder and roughly pushed me onto the backrest, putting his free hand on the couch. He leaned closer to my right ear and demanded in a seductive voice. "Kiss me."
His whisper sent a shiver down my spine and I blushed even more.

I don't know why but I couldn't stop my hands - my left hand enveloped his waist and my right pushed him away from my ear so that I was able to face him. We stared at each other and closed the distance between our lips at a painfully slow pace.
My whole body felt like it's on fire (A/N: FIIIIREEEEEEEE~) as our lips sealed together. It was a slow and passionate kiss but it was enough to make my mind woozy so I started to move my lips a little bit rougher which made Yoongi deepen the kiss. He tilted his head and pushed himself closer to me, leaving no distance between our heated bodies.

I felt my member getting excited as the blonde sucked on my lower lip and I opened my mouth, closing my eyes and letting his hot tongue explore my wet cavern. We fought for the dominance but obviously, I didn't have a chance against him - he has just stolen my first intense kiss after all. 

I felt Yoongi smirk against my lips while he was shifting his position so that he ended up directly on my crotch, pushing himself harder on it on purpose. This caused him and me to moan at the same time.

We broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen and both inhaled at the same time, staring into each other's eyes and panting as if we had just run a marathon. The older on looked down and smirked. "Shall I help you with your little friend down there?" He offered and pointed at my crotch.

With a confused expression on my face, I looked down and realized that I was almost fully erected but smirked back at him because I saw that he himself wasn't in a better condition.
"Well, my 'friend' down there isn't little and I guess you also need some help." I said sassily and didn't know were my courage to do so came from.

"You sassy brat..." He whispered playfully annoyed and let his right hand slide down my torso in the direction of the waistband of my pants. But before he could reach it, he was stopped by a door being loudly smashed against the wall.

"Jimin was told not to come in here BUT Jimin does what he wants to do!" A wild mochi appeared in the living-room with a playful smile on his face which didn't last for a long time. As soon as he saw what kind of situation was happening right in front of him he blushed in fifty shades of red and his eyes widened but he didn't move.

Suddenly a heavy panting Hoseok with an anxious expression on his flawless face crashed Jimin from behind. Hobi's eyes widened even more when he looked at us - we still didn't change our position - and at a furious Yoongi sitting on my lap, staring at Hoseok with a death glare.

"I had one job and I fucked up!" The vampire's flatmate screamed and started to pull the sexy mochi away while continuing to scream. "Abort mission! Abort mission!"

As soon as the two rays of sunshine were out of the room, the door was slammed closed. The poor door... First being smashed against a wall and now being slammed closed, I bet it would cry in pain if it had a mouth. Wait... What are you thinking Namjoon? Concentrate on the boy on your lap, not on the door... Jesus.

I looked back at Yoongi, only to be met with his eyes staring at me but they weren't purple anymore - they were gray again. He just let out an irritated sigh.
"Looks like our hormones had calmed down and the lust went away with my stupid friends." He said and looked at our crotches - we weren't hard anymore. 

"Well..." He shrugged and stood up, adjusting his clothes. "It's not like we can change it now. By the way, I still have a question to you."

Since I was slightly shocked due to what happened a moment ago, I only hummed in response and looked at him.

"Shall we be a couple?"

...

... Hmm?