ⓃⒾⓃⒺⓉⒺⒺⓃ

... nice.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon 

Soulmates? We are soulmates? My soulmate is a guy? Am I gay? Well, yeah... he is good-looking and cute and hot and flawless and adorable and gorgeous. His eyes are like the one of a cat, his cute nose and pouty lips matches perfectly with them. I can't say I wouldn't get hard because of him. Okay, I should stop thinking about him. That's not the right time for it! Stay focused, Namjoon. He just said I am his soulmate. 

"Do you really mean it?" I asked. 

"Why would I lie? And you experienced the things I have described, you said yourself so." Yoongi answered with a serious expression on his face. "Don't worry. If you don't want to be together with me, you can simply reject me as your soulmate." 

Reject? Wait... didn't I hear that word when we met for the first time?
"I heard someone saying 'reject' in my head the day I met you, why was it so? Have you rejected me?" 

He made an expression saying 'Are you serious now?' and spoke to me. "Why would I make this afford to come here and talk to you about us being soulmates after I had rejected you? It doesn't make sense, you talentless idiot." 

"Okay... it didn't make sense. The point goes to you." I admitted and blushed slightly because it was embarrassing. "Anyway: Why did I hear it?" 

The blonde scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "You see after two soulmates have found and don't speak to each other for more than one hour - or was it two? Not like I care. - the Goddess asks the meant ones if they want to reject their soulmate. But the Goddess - who asked us - is a moron and couldn't connect with us properly, at least that's what she said." 

I just sat there, my brain stopped working. Too much new information that doesn't make sense. There are real Gods up there?  And they can make mistakes? Like humans do? Woow... 

"Are you okay? You still here?" Yoongi waved with the right hand in front of my face. 

I flinched and answered immediately. "Ye-yeah! Sorry, it's just... Everything is so - it's too much. I need time to think about it." 

"Okay, I understand. Write me when you are ready to continue our conversation. Bye." With that, he stood up and walked towards the door. 

'What? I didn't mean it like that!' is what I was about to exclaim but he had already opened the door, revealing Jin and Hoseok who were going up the stairs.  

"Oh, Yoongi! Where are you going?" A confused Hoseok asked. 

"Home." 

"Now? Are you hungry?" He asked with a worried expression. 

Yoongi didn't answer, he just kept on walking. 

"Sorry, you two. I am going after him." Hobie went to his bag, having picked it up he left too. 

I and Jin stared after them for a while, till Jin spoke up. "What did you do?" 

"I did nothing!" I defended myself.

The older just rolled his eyes. "I think I should also leave now. I am on morning shift tomorrow." 

I nodded and went down with him to say good-bye. Afterwards, I went back to my room and slumped on my bed. I was thinking about everything he said to me one more time till I have fallen asleep.  

POV: Yoongi

I walked down the street and felt the cold air surrounding me - I didn't put on my jacket. I knew this would happen. It's comprehensible... I would also need some time to think if somebody told me something out of this world. I do understand it. So why am I sad about it? Fuck this shit, I am out. (A/N: mhh hhhh~ or something like that.

Suddenly a way too hyper boy jumped on me from behind, startling me. "Stop running! I have been shouting after you the whole time." Hoseok complained and panted. 

I stopped and realized that my breathing was heavy and uneven - which meant that I really did run. 

"What's wrong, Yoongz?" Asked my flatmate, standing right in front of me and cupping my cheeks after he had jumped off of me. "Oh, no! Did Namjoon reject you?! I will kill that bastard!" 

He was about to run back to Namjoon's house but I stopped him. "No! That's not it. I am all right - I'm just tired." 

"'Just tired' you say? You are acting strange, running away and standing here in front of me with a hurtful expression and red eyes - you are not tired nor okay!" 

"I don't know why I am sad! I shouldn't be, and I know it but... I don't even understand it myself." I crouched down and ruffed my hair helplessly. "I told him about me being a vampire and that we are soulmates and that he can reject me if he wants to. And he said that he needs time to think about everything I have told him." I sighed. "I understand him but can't help and feel sad. I don't understand myself anymore." 

Hoseok's expression softened and he smiled slightly. "It's good that you have told him everything. I am proud of you." This time he ruffled my hair like a proud dad. "But don't worry too much. Everything will be alright, I am sure he won't reject you - nobody can resist someone as amazing and handsome as you." He cooed still patting my hair. 

I slapped his hand away - not with much force - and blushed at his compliments. "I know that I shouldn't be sad..." I murmured. 

Hoseok took my hand and dragged me in the direction of our home. "Let's get you to think about something else. Worrying won't change anything at all. How about we watch a new movie today? We still have some popcorn at home." He suggested.

"It's not like I could eat it." 

"But I want to eat it!" He smiled. "And don't be like that - we also have some coke. Let's go!" 

I rolled my eyes playfully and let him drag me away. He is such a good friend. I am so lucky and thankful... Thank you, Hoseok. You are a very important person to me, like a family member. I love you - even though I never say it.