ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ

A/N: We are back again, bitches! Hope you like this chapter~
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please leave a comment even if you don't like this chapter.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

Who is that?

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon 

"What do you mean?" Hobie asked me. "Yoongi didn't introduce himself?"

We all looked at him with a confused expression.

"That's my flatmate and also my best friend." He explained still not believing his friend didn't say his name.

So his name is Yoongi. I have never realized he didn't introduce himself. Nor did I ask for his name. Yoongi... that's a fierce name... 'the red pearl'. "If it is like that, then I can ask him myself." I stated.

"Well, you can try but I will ask him anyway. He doesn't pay attention to his mobile phone so much, you know and Yoongz dislikes hanging out with people." Hobie explained.

"Yeah, 'dislikes hanging out with people'. He is at home all the time. I have never ever seen him outside!" Jimin exclaimed a bit annoyed.

Hobie tilted his head and scratched the back of it. "Don't judge him - he has a reason for that."

An uncomfortable silence fell over us but was cut off by Tae's shouting. "Cheer up! I won't judge him. I mean I don't even know him so I don't have the right to do it." He gave Hobie his boxy smile.

"Thank you, Tae~" Hoseok's face brightened up instantly as he took a chair from the neighbor table and sat down on it next to Tae.

"So you have a boyfriend?" Jimin asked Taehyung out of nowhere after he did the same as Hobie.

"Yes. I hope it doesn't bother you." The grey-haired guy said.

"Why should it?" Hobie furrowed his brows. "But anyway, how did you guys meet?"

Tae's face flushed. "Well... Ehmm... That's so embarrassing for me." He covered his red face with his beautiful hands and leaned his head on the table. "Okay. Sorry. I'm fine." He propped himself up with his hands on the table and started to tell their story.

"One day as I was shopping I saw the most handsome, beautiful, charming, stunning, gorgeous, cute and sexy man in my whole life. So I couldn't hold back and just took out my camera - I am a photographer so I always have my camera with me, even right now." He told us as he showed us his camera. So he really has it with him now. "He was this wonderful that I just had to take a photo of him. Unfortunately for me, I forgot to turn off my flashlight so he looked at me very confused and asked me if I just really took a photo of him. All the people in the store were staring at us. It was so embarrassing! My face was so red and I ran out of the store immediately. I ran as fast as I could and stopped at the park and thought I was alone. My heart almost stopped beating after I was turned around by strong arms - like, he has a lot of muscles. Anyway, he really chased after me and said 'Don't worry about it. I don't mind hot guys taking photos of me.'."

By now Taehyung's face was covered in a crimson red and he just couldn't talk anymore. "That happened about four years ago. We exchanged numbers right afterward and now we're living together."

Jimin and Hoseok awed simultaneously and started asking some questions about their daily life but I wasn't listening because I thought about Yoongi. I decided to text him and fumbled out my mobile phone.

~~~A small time skip~~~

POV: Yoongi 

I was woken up by that hyper guy lying on me and stroking my hair. He then started cooing. "My small turtle~ Are you up now?" I only let out a hum and tried to push him away but due to the fact I didn't want to hurt him I stopped and let him lying on me.

"I met with Namjoon today and he told me that you didn't tell your name. Why didn't you do it?" He whispered with a slightly raspy voice.

"Why would I even? It's not like I'm gonna meet him." I tried to be annoyed but I turned soft - I always turn soft because of Hoseok.

"Coincidentally you will. He needs a rapper who is willing to participate in the second step. He told me you know the steps and you will help out, right?" I felt him shift on me so that his nose was touching mine now. "We will meet at his house tomorrow - he has equipment for audio recording there. Please come with me" He pleaded.

"No." I stated. There was nothing else to say. No way... I have enough work here.

"Please, do it for me~" The younger pouted cutely.

He will be sad and disappointed if I don't do it. How can I say no to him? I can't, it's not possible. Just look at this face... God, help me. "Okay... I'll do it." I said as I gave up.

Suddenly Jimin bursted into my room screaming. "Hey! I thought you were waking him up. Why are you cuddling with him? Not to mention that you left me out." He scoffed, jumped on us giggling and wrapped his legs around our waists - squeezing us.

"Hey, Shorty! Go away!!" I yelled at him. One person is enough.

"Why?" I heard the black haired lying on top of us complaining.

"Because I said so." Trying not to argue I decided to ignore him - continuing to complain.

"Come on guys, let's get up!" Hoseok said while shoving Jimin away from us. After he realized I didn't even move a bit, he took my blanket away and opened the window letting in some fresh air and light.

He is really testing my patience. But I can hardly yell at him while Jimin is around.

"Hurry up, I'm going to prepare you some meat." Hobie said to me.

"Meat?" Jimin asked confused.

"Meal! I meant meal." Hobie said quickly. "Come on, Jimin."

Both of them walked out of my room and Hoseok closed my door. I slowly sat up on my bed and looked out of the window. Oh... it's raining. At least it isn't sunny. I took my phone from the night cabinet and saw that I had five new messages.

Talentless idiot

Hello

Talentless idiot

I wanted to tell you that I passed
the first step.

Talentless idiot

Here is the whole lyrics

*imagine a file with 'tomorrow' lyrics here*

Talentless idiot

Thank you so much! You really

helped me.

Talentless idiot

Hoseok told me that your name is
Yoongi. I'm so sorry, I never realized
that I haven't asked your name yet.
Hoseok also told me that you
could rap very good. As you know
I need three rappers to take part in
the second step. Well, I wanted to ask
you if you're willing to join me.
We are going to meet tomorrow and
Hoseok will also be there. Please,
help me one more time. I would be
very grateful.

Oh my god... that last message is way too long for me. I can't read that much words now... I'm still sleepy. Now let's have a look at the lyrics. (A/N: mood swings XD) I opened the file and read the whole text. Well, he did a good job. What time is it now? I checked the time on my phone. 4PM! God... my sleeping pattern is fucked up. It's not healthy... Not like I care anyway.