ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

So warm... I have only three and half hours left to sleep. So tiresome.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon 

Good night? Don't tell me he's actually going to sleep now. If he is, how long will it take? What should I do?

Wait.
Are you going to sleep now?
You won't make it in time.
Please don't ignore me!

How long are you going to
sleep? Are my lyrics okay?

Hello?

"I need to cool down my head." I said to myself because Jin got a call from Hobie. I walked pass Jin, saying that I would go outside. On my way, I texted Taehyung because I wanted to meet him in the park. I needed someone who can distract me. We haven't seen each other the past weeks. He then texted me that he coincidentally has been there for one hour already to take some photos of the beautiful autumn scenery.

I went down the stairs, took my jacket and headed to the park which was near my house. After a walk of 15 minutes, I arrived there and saw Taehyung lying in a weird pose to take a picture of a squirrel which was standing and eating on the floor about two meters in front of him. His butt was up in the air and wiggling as he tried to find a perfect angle. He looks like a puppy who is playing with its new toy. Cute. But wait, didn't he want to take some pictures of the scenery?

"Tae?" I whispered to him cause I didn't want to scare the squirrel. But unfortunately, Tae jumped up due to my voice and screamed like a ten years old kid does. "Jesus! Joonie!" he grabbed his chest. "Don't scare me like that! I thought my heart would jump out of my body."

I nodded apologizing and we sat down on a bench nearly to talk about recent events in the past weeks. I learned that he moved in with his boyfriend last week. He also told me that his pictures were in an exhibition. He was very proud of himself, smiling rectangular. His attitude rose my mood instantly and I felt better. I told him about my project and the person who is helping me - Hobie or rather his flatmate.

"I know you will handle it and if you need any help with the second step you can rely on me – I would love to sing your lyrics. And if you can't find enough people to sing for you I have enough friends who are willing to do me a favor~" He exclaimed happily and proud.This boy is too good for this world – really. I'd kill every person who is saddening him. Even his own boyfriend.

We spent about one hour in the park till he got a message from his boyfriend and told me while blushing slightly that he will go to see him now. I didn't know what to do there without him so I headed home again. I am hungry again. I hope dad made something eatable for me. Precautionary I went to the convenience store to buy some Ramyun. I didn't want to starve today.

At home, I charged my phone and left it in my room on my table. In the kitchen, I looked on the counter and saw a bowl of pasta. Going closer I saw the post it on witch stood: "Jin inspired me. Bon appetite!". Heading to the table with a fork in my hand I sat down and looked at the meal hoping that it'd be tasty. I took a bite and instantly regretted it. It... tastes like bread. Again. Disappointed but not surprised. How is he even able to do this?!  I decided to eat it anyway, I didn't want it to be thrown away. But since I couldn't enjoy the flavor I added some Ramyun powder. Way better. I wonder when dad is going to come back this time. Once again he went to do his Thai Chi-stuff without telling me before. Well, he is an adult. I don't need to worry about him.

After I ate the whole thing I stood up and washed everything but the bowl just had to fall down and break – like always. Why, god? Why am I the only person in this house who breaks everything? I sighed and started to clean up the shards. It took me more than fifteen minutes because I had to let he brush fall down with all the pieces on it. God... one more fucking time.

Finally, I was finished and went upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and took my mobile phone which has already charged to 63 percent. I noticed that I had two new messages from 'Hobie's friend'. Full of happiness I quickly read the messages.

Hobie's friend

Yes, I was asleep.
But now I am not.
Your 'lyrics' were okay

Hobie's friend

I am going to work on it now.
Don't disturb me!

Thanks God. He's awake now.

Okay, I won't disturb you.
Don't worry.

But will you make it in time?

Hobie's friend

I told you not to disturb me.
STOP TEXTING ME!

Oh, shit. He's angry. I better stop writing now. Or should I apologize? Hmm... Better not. But seriously why is he always texting me back when I'm not on my phone? How is he doing that? Is he doing it on purpose?

I decided to distract myself and started listening to dope music. After a while I got bored so I went down to the living-room – and took my mobile phone with me this time. While sitting down I took the remote and turned the TV on. There is nothing interesting. I switched through the channels and stayed as 'Shopping King Louie' was being aired. I like this drama. It's so cute.

Midways in the next episode my phone vibrated signalizing that I just got four messages. It's him! That was fast.

Hobie's friend

Hey
I got something. I hope you didn't
think that I'd do all the work.

Hobie's friend

It's still your project – not mine.
Here are some lines you can use:

Same day, same moon
24/7 every moment repeats
My life is in between
Jobless twenty-somethings are afraid of tomorrow

It's funny, you think anything
is possible when you're a kid

When you feel how hard it is to get through a day
Keep feeling like the
"Control" beat, keep downloading it

Every single day is a repetition of ctrl+c, ctrl+v   

Don't get too far away, tomorrow
Don't get far away, tomorrow
Don't get too far away, tomorrow

Hobie's friend

Well, that's it.
Bye and good luck

Wooow... they are really good. He's talented. It sounds like he's been writing about himself. It has so many feelings. Did he have some hard times in his life?

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

Have a nice day~

Your CrazyBisches ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )