ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ + ⑤ⓚ

First off all thank you for being patient with us and 5k reads! That's crazy. Here come the new chapter and the 5k special!

5k special: 

Namjoon:
"What is your first impression on yoongi???" from lynnfshah05

Dear lynnfshah05,

well, he seemed like he hated me and I was hurt because I wanted to be friends. I was very sad and disappointed but now I found out what was going on.
BUT my very first impression was: Woooooooooow... he is handsome and cute at the same time. How is that even possible?

I hope this answer was satisfying enough. 

Thank you for asking. 
Your sincerely, Namjoon. 

Yoongi:

-"Do u always show up late to things or just not go??? (Even though I feel like it's both)" from tw_glaggie

Why do you ask if you already know the answer? That's an unnecessary question. *facepalm* 

-"do you get all hot and bothered from thinking about namjoon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" from -aesthegi 

If wanting to bite him, getting dizzy and almost losing my mind is bothered then yes. And of course I am getting hot, have you ever seen him? 
By the way... why do you even want to know that, pervert?!

-"Make a move on Namjoonie!! He's your soulmate, isn't it?" from 3as1wood 

'MaKe a mOVe on NAmjOOniE', as if it's that easy and have you thought about this: I will make a move on him which scares him and he will run away from me? Perfect plan, man. 

Hoseok: 

-"Do u ship namgi or are u just helping just to help?" from tw_glaggie 

Of course, I ship them! They are so adorable and I am so happy for Yoongi, he has finally found his soulmate~ 

-"You thing Yoongi and Namjoon will make a good couple? Who is YOUR partner?" from 3as1wood

I think they will make a perfect couple, they look good together, they both love music... Okay, they have never talked to each other longer than half an hour but I am pretty sure they will get along well. 
And MY partner? *blushes* uhm, I- There is a girl I like but we are not together yet. I hope she will like me too someday... I haven't confessed yet. 

Jin: 

... 

*sighs* 

Ya! I don't even get lines here!!! Y'all disrespect me... Who raised you?! *gets all red* 

Taehyung:

I know that feeling, Jin... And in my case, it's even more unfair! My boyfriend has one question but I don't. Am I that uninteresting? *cries* 

Jimin: 

-"Is there anyone you like?" from _hinata_10_

Yes, myself of course. I love, I love! I love myself!!! 

-"I wish you were with Tae and Jk :(" from 3as1wood 

What do you mean? I have already spent some time with them. Or are you thinking nasty? *raises eyebrow*