ⒻⒾⒻⓉⒺⒺⓃ God

A/N: Hello everyone!
Thank you so much for almost 2.6k reads and 160 votes, we have never thought that our book will get so many reads. Please go on like that

We hope you have fun with this chapter~
Please leave a comment and tell us what you think about it.

Have a nice day~

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

I hope he'll get better soon.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Hoseok

After having called Jimin I went back to Yoongi's room, only to find out that he was sitting on the edge of his bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked while walking closer to him.

"I need to piss. Help me to go to the toilet, my legs are still numb." He demanded.

"Can you be a little bit friendlier?"

"Please." That's one of the driest 'please' I've ever heard... Wow.

Even though his answer was very sassy and it would be a lie if I told someone that I wasn't a little bit pissed, I still helped him to get there - I supported him.

He thanked me afterward and told me that I could go out now. After getting sure that Yoongi was okay on his own I went back to his room and looked around. His bed was unmade, his blanket was stank from all the sweat, the empty blood-pack laid on the floor and the cloth that I used to cool Yoongi's fever down laid on the bed. I sighed and went to the window, opened it to let some fresh air in. I took the sheets and the still wet cloth, went to our second bathroom and put them in the basket. While making my way back to his room I stretched myself. Having changed the sheets I picked up the empty blood-pack and threw it away.

Why is Yoongi still in his bathroom? He has been there for a long time. Did he faint again? Let's have a look. I knocked on the door three times and waited for a response.

"Took you a long time." Was his response, I furrowed my eyebrows and went inside. He was sitting on the closed toilet seat and stared at me.

"Ohh..." I made a shocked expression. "You were waiting for me?" I scratched the back of my head. "Sorry."

"It's okay. I forgave you." He made a movement with his right hand, signalizing me to come closer. "Now, help me to get out of here. Please." He added the 'Please' after a few seconds.

I smiled and helped him. We made our way to the kitchen in order to eat something for breakfast. After I had helped Yoongi to sit on a chair I went to the fridge. I think Yoongi is too weak to eat his meat so I'll give him a new blood-pack. Oh... We only have two left. I should write a message to the BloodBank saying that we need more.

"Is blood for breakfast okay for you?"

"Yeah, just give it to me. I'm hungry." He answered quietly.

I did as told and turned around to make some salad for myself. I was about to start eating when suddenly our doorbell rang. I frowned. Who could it be? I quickly went to the front door and opened it.

A middle-aged woman with long, smooth blond hair and shining silver eyes stood there. I don't know why but I just let her in without asking - I had a feeling that it was the right choice. As if she knew where exactly to go, she made her way to the kitchen where Yoongi was.

Yoongi's eyes widen as he saw her.

"Hello, Yoongi." She greeted him with a gentle voice.

"Hello... but wait, what is a God doing here?" The blonde furrowed. Wait... A God? A GOD IS IN MY HOUSE???

~~~ⓃⓄⓉⒺ: GODS~~~

-Gods live in a parallel world (also known as 'Heaven')

-They are immortal (That's why they don't like to have contact with the 'fast dying ones')

-They can change their appearance slightly; are human-like

-Their eyes are silver and they shine

-They all can make themselves invisible

-And have one specific power (each God has its own)

-They are nice and warmhearted due to the fact that they are made out of the positive feelings and actions of the humans

-Relationships between Gods and humans aren't allowed.

~~~ⒺⓃⒹ~~~

"Well, I need to talk to you, vampire. It's very important." She turned around to face me. "Hoseok, can I sit down?"

I just stared at her. She knows my name? How? Is she really a God? After I realized she talked to me I quickly answered. "Y-yes. Of course, make yourself at home."

She smiled at me and sat down facing my flatmate again. "First of all, I need to apologize." She bowed a little bit and continued to speak. "I made a big mistake."

She sat upright. "My name is Aurora, I'm a God of Love. We, Gods of Love, are responsible for soulmates. We choose who has a soulmate and who doesn't." She made a break to let us think about what she has just told us. "I'm a young God and unfortunately made a mistake with you and Kim Namjoon."

"So he is my soulmate after all." Yoongz stated. "Wait, was that your mistake? Have you mistaken us as soulmates?"

"No, I haven't. You two are soulmates, that's for sure." Aurora answered gently. "You see: after two soulmates find themselves but don't speak to each other for one hour, we need to ask them if they want to 'Reject each other'. That's what I also did - at least tried to do."

"I knew it, he rejected me!" Yoongi interrupted her and was about to start to cry.

"No, he didn't!" Aurora exclaimed. "There is my mistake. The connection between me and you guys was weak - only the word 'reject' could get through. Sorry about that. But don't worry: None of you reject each other!"

I sighed in relief, went to Yoongi - I was standing in the door frame for the whole time - and patted his shoulder. "I told you he didn't reject you."

He shook his head. "Yes, you were right."

"I am so happy I could make everything alright now." The God said. "That was my first task and I almost messed up. I think I should go now." With that, she stood up and was about to leave when Yoongi stopped her.

"Wait a moment: Is there a reason why my soulmate is a human?"

"A human? Wha- Ohh... Yeah, he is a human." She laughed awkwardly. "There is no reason. But I must go now. Bye!" She disappeared right in front of my salad. My jaw dropped. Can somebody explain what has just happened in my kitchen?