ⒺⓁⒺⓋⒺⓃ

Wait, could it be that his flatmate doesn't want to come here? He didn't answer my messages...

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

"Should I call Hobie? Maybe they are stuck in traffic." Jimin asked while taking his phone out of his pocket. 

"That's a good idea." Jin answered and stood up to get seven plates - each for every one of them - for his new pink nachos. Jimin went out of the room to call Hoseok without bothering us. "Well, we can start to eat. I'm hungry~" 

"You're always hungry, Jin." I shook my head in amusement. Jin pouted but didn't stop preparing the tableware ignoring me. 

After a while, Jimin came back into the room with a relieved expression. "Hobie told me that they overslept and are on their way now - they will be here in about fifteen minutes." He sat down on the couch next to Tae whose head was still on Jeongguk's shoulder. 

"Who is 'Hobie', by the way?" Jeongguk asked. Ah... He doesn't know Hoseok.

"Hoseok is our friend who runs a dancing studio with Jimin. He is really nice and hyper~" Taehyung explained to his lover. 

"Yeah, he and his flatmate, Yoongi was his name I think, will rap with Namjoon." Jin added and started to eat his nachos. 

"Seriously? You can't wait?" I asked in disbelieve. "I wonder what kind of person Yoongi is..." 

"That grumpy turtle Yoongi? There is nothing special about him... He is lazy and sleeps pretty long... I think he works as a producer. To be honest I have never seen him outside." Jimin listed. 

"Producer???" I didn't know that. "What's his artist name?" 

"Oh, he doesn't have a name. He writes the song anonymously." 

"How does that work?" asked Jeongguk. 

"He has a second mobile phone - for business only how he explained. Only his customers have that number. Well, I don't know how they have got it." Jimin answered and crossed his legs. 

Why does he work as an anonymous artist? I haven't talked to him in person but I have a feeling that he is as talented as Hobie said. There is no need to hide it... It doesn't make sense. Maybe he doesn't want any fame... Uff, it's getting hot in here. What's wrong with me? I was freezing this morning and now I feel like melting. My thoughts were cut off by the doorbell. 

"Looks like they are here~" Jimin sang. 

I stood up, went to the door and was greeted by a happy but panting Hoseok. "Hi! I'm so sorry for being late. I and Yoongi watched some movies yesterday evening or better said today... In the end, we fell asleep on the couch and I forgot to set an alarm. I am sooorry." Hoseok whined and apologized. 

"It's okay. You guys are here now." I said looking behind Hobie only to find a beautiful, small and cute young man. His hair was blond and covered with a black beanie. He wore a light blue trench coat, a black top and black skinny jeans. His skin was pale and looked very smooth. Looking right into my eyes, it felt like he was staring into my soul. My chest tightened and I unconsciously hold my breath. My face heated up and I felt really hot - hotter than before. My eyes widen, everything became black and white. No color. What's going on? 

I saw his eyes widen but he put on an emotionless expression right after. I could swear that his eyes became purple for a moment. No... Not possible. I am just too tired, I couldn't sleep well last night due to the fact that I was very nervous. I am imagining things. Yoongi broke our eyes contact only to look at the ground and went inside my house passing me. Everything became normal after I blinked one more time. Told you, just my imagination. 

After showing them where they could leave their jacket and shoes we went to the living-room and the four boys stood up to meet the newcomers. 

"Oh, Yoongi~ Nice to see you outside." Jimin cooed and tried to hug him. Unfortunately for him, Yoongi stepped aside causing Jimin to hug Hoseok who was standing behind him. Hoseok cooed at Jimin and hugged him tightly - too tight. Jimin looked like he couldn't breathe and tried to get out of this embrace sending Yoongi deadly glares. The blonde ignored it and sat down in the armchair where I sat previously - he didn't greet anyone. What's up with his attitude? 

Jeongguk, Taehyung and Jin looked confused at him and turned to Hoseok waiting for an explanation. "Sorry, guys... Yoongi is in a bad mood because I forced him to stand up early." Hobie explained and hugged Jin afterward. 

"Hi, Jin. I feel sorry to say that but your pink waffles were gross... I think you mixed up sugar and salt." 

He then turned around to greet the couple. "Tae!" He screamed with excitement and jumped on him wrapping his legs around the other's waist.  

"Hello, Hobie~" Tae greeted Hobie and hugged him tightly earning a jealous look from his boyfriend. That caused Tae to chuckle and let Hoseok go. "Hoseok Jeongguk - Jeongguk Hoseok." He introduced themselves to each other pointing at who is who. Jeongguk stretched out his hand to shake with Hoseok. "Hello. It's nice to meet you. Tae spoke much about you." He gave Hobie a warm smile showing his bunny-like teeth. 

"Hi, you can call me Hobie - just like the others do." Hoseok turned to Yoongi only to see that his flatmate was doing something on his phone. He sighed. "Yoongi, at least introduce yourself." 

Yoongi shrugged and didn't say a word. Hoseok sighed once again. "Yoooooongi..." The blonde rolled his eyes. 

"My name is Yoongi. Now, let's start with this whole project-shit so I can go back to sleep." he answered with a cold but raspy voice. Omg- I love his voice. But how can he be such an ass? 

"Huh? But you always sleep the whole day... How can you be tired now?" Jimin asked earning a hit on his head from Hoseok. He whispered something to him but I couldn't understand what. Jimin murmured a small sorry and added something which caused Yoongi to look even more pissed off. "Are you two looking for trouble?" 

Jimin's and Hoseok's eyes widen. "No!" they both yelled at the same time. What were they talking about? And how the hell did he understand them? I am standing right next to them and couldn't catch a word and he is sitting so far away from us.

"Does somebody want some nachos?" Jin offered randomly - probably to ease the situation. 

"I want!" Tae raised his hand like a little child and smiled his boxy smile. Jeongguk also agreed to the idea of eating so we - besides Yoongi who said he wasn't hungry - started to eat the pink food. 

The tension between us faded a bit away. I'm happy about that... Even though that guy Yoongi is bringing the whole mood down. I wonder if it's even possible to work with him for me and for the others, too. He is so cold and acts a little bit like an asshole. But it seems like I can't get myself to hate him. I wonder why though?