ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ

Thank god... I need more time to think about the best way to explain everything.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

"Oh, Yoongles!" I remember my question from before. "How would you like your chicken to be prepared? Just raw meat seems bland... But I don't know." 

"I like chili paste, my body doesn't react retarded after eating it. You know, I don't need to puke..." My still sleepy vampire pouted cutely. 

I smiled gently at him. "Okay, I will put some chili paste on the meat for you. You can go to the living-room and sit or lay down, I will come to you as soon as possible with our food." I softly shooed him away. 

He huffed in a disappointed manner since he couldn't stay with me but went to the living-room anyway. "Okay, but hurry up!"

Well, I guess he still is tired. My poor baby.
I thought to myself and didn't notice that my father was staring at the raw chicken, that was lying on the counter behind my back, with a knowing stare. 

Humming to myself, I prepared the still cold chicken and the chili paste as well as my cereals. 
It is so weird to make a dish out of raw meat... It looks strange.

After cutting the chicken in smaller pieces and spreading some of the hot sauce on it, I took the with food-filled plates and went to the living-room.
Ah, we can eat on the couch! I am too lazy to go to the dining-room now and I bet Yoongi is too.

As I entered the room, I saw a half asleep vampire on the couch with his head falling down every few seconds, jerking awake every time, only to fall asleep again with a slightly open mouth. 
Ahhh, he will be the death of me for sure! Too cuuute~

I silently walked to the small table in front of the couch, put the plates on it and carefully sat next to Yoongi on the cozy couch without waking him up. Afterwards, I brushed some hair out of his gorgeous face and leaned forward, kissing his temple. This caused him to wake up but he wasn't angry nor grumpy. He smiled softly and wrapped his arms around my torso. I smiled back at him and cuddled with him. 

"Cuddling with you feels amazing and secure but we should eat the food now. My cereals will get soggy." Pouting, I brought to mind and could feel him nodding before he pulled away from me.

 We ate in a comfortable silence and enjoyed our food. I broke the silence as I wondered about something. "Don't you get sick when you eat raw chicken? Because of the salmonella, I mean." 

"No, I don't. My body is immune against it. I am only getting sick after eating cooked meat or some of your 'human' dishes." He explained and ate his food. 

I hummed in response, digging in my cereals. "Hmm... Then can you eat puffer fish? It's poisonous after all." 

He shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know. I hardly eat seafood but I can try it one day if you buy me some. I like experiencing new stuff." 

"Nononononononono no, I don't want you dead! You must be healthy, fit and well." With that, our conversation ended. 

After having eaten our breakfast we went upstairs to my room and decided to go out for a walk.

"Do you have a sun cream?" Yoongi asked out of nowhere after putting on one of my shirts.
Note to me: Yoongi looks adorable and hot in my clothes!

"Ehm... yeah, in the bathroom. Why?" 

"I don't want to get a sunburn." He answered as he walked out of my room towards the said room. 

"But it's winter?" I looked at him with a confused expression on my face as he came back to my room with the cream. 

"But the sun still shines, smart ass." He answered in a sassy way, putting the sun cream on. "My skin is more sensitive than yours."

"Okaaaaay, nice to know. I will buy more sun cream for you so we can spend more time together. I can't stay awake at night so we have to meet up at daytime, you know." 

Yoongi had a disgusted expression on his face. "You serious now?" He huffed in annoyance again. "Fortunately for you, you're my mate and it's normal for me to care about your health. Otherwise I would just cut off our relationship." 

"Cut off?!!" 
Wait, what if we aren't mates? I wouldn't be able to talk to him anymore? I wouldn't see him? No, that would be hell for me. We have only known each other for short time and I am already so attached to him. 

Suddenly I felt a cold hand on my left one and turned my head in that direction, only to find Yoongi, looking at me with concern.
"Don't worry, Joonie. You are my mate and I won't ever leave you. I have been waiting for you for over 20 years. Now that I found you, you won't get rid of me so easily." He massaged my hand with his, carefully stroking it. "Now, cheer up and let's go!"

... If you keep doing things like that, I will fall all over you even faster, Min Yoongi.

~~~time skip~~~

After a ten-minutes-walk, we saw a beautiful small river and decided to sit on a bench nearby so we could talk together and enjoy the scenery.  

"Today is Tuesday, right?" I asked Yoongi. 

"Yeah, why?" 

"Hehe. Jin is going on a date with his crush today~" I smirked. "Let's face time him and see how he is doing. I bet he is more than nervous." I laughed and fetched my mobile phone out of my pocket.   

"Wait, that means on our next practice we are going to have to tell them about what had happened on our first date..." Yoongi blushed in crimson and I just stared into space. 

Fuck, I somehow completely forgot about that. Hell nah!