ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ

Eww... They are so gross and smell awful, I don't want to know how bad it must be for him.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

After we sat down, the two of us started talking a bit to avoid an awkward silence.

"How is your, uhm, coke?" I asked while thinking about a better topic than just food.

The other raised an eyebrow and answered my question in a sassy way. "Same as yours, I guess."

What should I ask? I read before that pets is a nice topic but as far as I know he doesn't own one. So, what about favorite color? Nah - that's too childish. Oh, wait. I still don't know why Yoongi is living together with Hoseok... I could ask my soulmate about it now. My Soulmate hehe...
I blushed slightly at the thought of having met my significant other.

I coughed slightly to clear my throat and get the vampire's attention. "Well, Hoseok moved out at the age of 18 and moved in with you. And I have never seen his parents before. Uhh, was there something going on betwe- Nonono. What I wanted to ask is: Why are the two of you living togeeether?"

Yoongi seemed taken aback by my question but smirked afterwards. "Are you being jealous?" 

My face heated up the nth time today because the other one appeared to know about everything what's going on inside my head.

"To keep it short: After I rescued Hoseok from a taxi when he was 16, he let me live with him and his parents for about two years which somehow caused his parents to divorce. I didn't want to leave him alone since his parents didn't have any time for him, so I bought the building we're living in for us, he could fulfill his dream and I could live in peace. Well, that's why we are living together." The blonde explained and shrugged at the end of his explanation.

Everything seemed logical to me except the part of him being able to buy a whole building. "Where did you get all the money from? I mean- a whole building isn't really cheap, is it?"

The vampire's furrowed his eyebrows before he was able to collect himself again to answer my question.
"You have to know... After my family had found out that my soulmate is human, they didn't want to have anything to do with me so they kicked me out of the family - with a bit money for me to live." He quieted down at the end of this explanation and I could see the pain in his eyes which hurt me to the point that tears were glistening in my eyes. 

Since when have I been this sensitive? Is it because of our connection? Am I capable of feeling his emotions and pain? I honestly don't know... And did he just say 'a bit money'? Maybe I didn't hear it correctly - that can't be real. You cannot afford a whole building with a bit money. 

"I am so sorry, I didn't know it. I shouldn't have asked about it. Sorry." I apologized several times but he cut me off. 

"It's okay, you couldn't have known it. Well, how about you? What are your parents like?"

I smiled in relief, he finally asked something so I guess he is willing to open up to me.

"Soooo: My father, Kim Jongwoo, is a famous baker, he has his own bakery. He is very good at baking but he can only make good bread... Everything else he cooks or bakes tastes like bread, even the tea. That's horrible, I hate being sick because he is always taking care of me which means a whole week of eating bread-tasting food. Besides that he is a fan of Thai Chi and is often outside. Also, he was the person who told me quite a few things about supernatural living beings, mostly about demons. I don't know why... He likes them, I guess.

I think that's everything worth mentioning about my dad. I don't know my mum by the way."

"That's a lot of information..." Yoongi sighed, smiling. "I would like to meet your father someday."

Suddenly my stomach growled and with that I realized that I haven't even touched my food since we got here. Yoongi laughed at me and that was the best thing that has happened that day. 

~~~time skip: after eating~~~

About thirty minutes later, we finally got out of WcDonald's and made our way towards the park in the downtown. 
We talked about some stupid topics like favorite color or animals on our way there and sat down on a bench after we had arrived there. 

"Sorry not sorry, but I have to go now. I need to do some work soon, my customer is waiting." Yoongi said out of nowhere. 

"Oh, okay. I had a lot of fun today with you." I blushed slightly. "I hope we can go on another date soon." 

"Only if you accept me as your boyfriend." He stated and smirked, trying to cover the blush on his face.

"Well, actually I wanted to answer your question the whole day but couldn't find the right time. But now I should answer it, I guess." I scratched the back of my head and took a deep breath. 

"Min Yoongi. Throughout the day I figured out my feelings and realized that I am starting to fall in love with you so: Yes, I would love to be your boyfriend."

I smiled at him and looked into his dark orbs. He was blushing crimson and I loved that view. 
He looks so cute and hot at the same time. I want to squish, hug and kiss him... Oh man, why is love so exhausting?