ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉⒺⒺⓃ Soulmates

A/N: Hello, there~
We wanted to inform you that we will write the answers to your questions from chapter 17 as a 5k special! So feel free to ask more things~

We hope you guys like this chapter: Namgi incoming! (Slowly)

   ~~~ⒷⓁ~~~   

Oh, shoot. What to do? I want to talk to him but I don't know how to.

  ~~~ⒷⓁ~~~ 

POV: Namjoon 

While I was struggling to find the right words to say, I looked at the ground. Suddenly Yoongi started to talk. "Do you believe in vampires?" 

I looked at him curiously and saw that he was facing me but blushed and looked away right after I looked up to him. Cute~

 "Yes, I do." I answered honestly. "I do because my dad told me about many creatures that are living among us humans. I know it sounds crazy to believe in them but I assume you also do. I mean, you wouldn't ask me if you didn't." 

He just nodded in response. "But why do you ask?" I mean, it's not a normal topic for small talk...

"Because I am a vampire." 

"Cool... Wait-What? Really?" My eyes widened, I wasn't sure if I should believe him. "Proof it." I ordered him and crossed my arms. 

He rolled his eyes. "Always the same." He then looked directly into my eyes - his eye color changed into a beautiful purple. My lower jaw dropped in astonishment and I stared at him, this made him smirk and I saw his cute small fangs. 

"Oh my god. Your fangs are so cute." Without thinking I just stood up and went to him. I caressed his cheek and saw that his fangs had become even longer after I touched him and didn't look cute anymore, his eye color changed again - this time into a deep black. I shuddered.

He slapped my hand away and ran to Hoseok's funny-looking bag. He took out a tomato juice with his shaking hands and struggled to open it. I wanted to help him but I had a feeling that I shouldn't go near him so I just stayed standing in the middle of my room. After he had managed to open the juice he drank it needy. What the fuck is going on?

"Wh-what's wrong?" I asked and gulped. 

"Nothing- I mean... Jesus, I will explain it later." After he had drunk it up he went back to my bed and sat down, right in front of me. I shrugged and also sat down - in my chair. 

I can't believe it. I am really sitting in front of a living vampire. My dad never told me much about them... Can I ask him some things? 

"Yoongi... Can I ask you a few things about vampires?" 

"Why not... It's not like you are going to write a book about my species, are you?" 

"No, I am not." I answered amused and chuckled slightly. "You see, my dad only told me that vampires live a long life, do not age and that they hide away from humanity. So-"

I was about to ask my first question but he cut me off. "Actually there are some of us that are living in human cities." 

"Oh, really? Nice to know, I guess." I leaned back and crossed my legs. "So my first question is: If you guys don't age, then why do your children age?"

He just laughed before answering. "Some of us don't." Seeing my confused gaze he continued. "My younger sister, for example, her body stopped aging at the age of four but her mind didn't. Sometimes she acts like a child but most of the time she is like a normal adult vampire."

That is unexpected. But how can these vampires... get children?
"But she can't have children, can she? That'd be absurd!"

"Yes, it'd be. Her body isn't fully developed so there is no way she could bear children and she can't even live on her own. And unfortunately, a lot of vampires don't want the 'burden' of that and kill their children when they stop growing at the age below about eight." Yoongi sighed. 

"Your family won't kill her, right?" 

"No, there is no way they will. We love her the way she is and she is already 48 years old, you know." He said proudly. 

"48!!!" I gasped. "Wait.. you said she is your younger sister. Just how old are you?" 

"86." He stated calmly. My eyes widened again - I am sure they will hurt at the end of this day. 

Slowly recovering from the shock, I thought about the next question I could ask. "How old are your parents? And what do they look like?"

"My dad is one of the oldest vampires of East Asia - he is about 1730, I think. But I am not sure anymore, he isn't either. He told me he stopped counting at the age of 1500. I remember trying to figure out how old he is exactly but I gave up." He chuckled at his old memories. "There is one more thing special about my dad beside him being one of the oldest: He is the only one of the oldest who looks like a teenager - he stopped aging at the age of 13." 

"Wooow... So your father looks younger than you do? How does that feel?" I asked curiously. 

"It is... normal, I guess. We vampires don't care about the way you look, like you humans do." He shrugged his shoulders. "But moving on: my mother is 257 years old and looks like a young lady." 

"How comes your mother is so young? I mean, your dad is over 1500 years old." I frowned.

"My dad has been waiting for his soulmate for the entire lifetime." 

"He waited for more than a millennium for his soulmate? That's so cute!" I exclaimed. 

He smiled a gummy smile - it was the first time I saw him smiling and I swear he could hear my heart beating. It was beating so hard against my chest that it could break out. Why is he so adorable? How is that even possible? My heart is melting at this sight! The way he is talking about his family is so cute. Vampires are actually a little bit human. But wait... Why is he even talking to me about it? 

I cleared my throat. "Yoongi, why did you tell me that you are a vampire?" 

His heartwarming smile dropped and he stared directly into my eyes with his beautiful purple ones. A comfortable silence full filled the room, him and me staring at each other as if we were talking without words. I could stare at his perfect face for hours without getting bored. 

"Kim Namjoon, as we met for the first time on Thursday at the entrance of your house, didn't you feel or see strange? Like feeling extremely warm or seeing everything in black and white." The blonde asked about of nowhere. 

"Well, yeah. Why do you ask? A better question: How do you know that?" I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Because I felt the same. Well, I felt even worse because of the urge to suck you out but that's an another topic." 

"What? What do you mean by that?" I jerked up. 

"The things we were feeling are the signs that we are meant for each other." He explained slowly, completely ignoring my question.

"'Meant for each other'?" I repeated what he said with a confused expression on my face. What is he driving at? 

He sighed in disappointment and said something I haven't thought of. "We are soulmates, kiddo." 

... nice.