ⒻⓄⓊⓇⓉⓎ

HI!
How are you bisches doing today? 
As you can see, we decided to update again, finallyyyyy... We don't know when the next update will be butt we will do our best ^^ we hope you can appreciate it.
Thank you for still being with us <3

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

He's beautiful even while crying and looking like a mess. My mess, hehe... 

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Yoongi

As my soulmate and I finally managed to calm ourselves down, Namjoon started to clean up the spat tea off the table. Smiling to myself slightly, I observed the gorgeous human until he finally finished and looked up to me, only to meet my gaze. He stared back at me, smiling as well.

After a few minutes of us just admiring each other and drinking our hot beverages, the old man from before was about to exit this cafe but stopped right in front of us in order to glare.
"You two are disgusting. How dare you to act like this in public? Have you no shame?"

I gave him a death glare and flipped this old wanker off. Namjoon's eyes widened at my actions and he quickly put my hand away with both of his hands, leaving my hand in them so I couldn't put my middle-finger up one more time. My soulmate quietly whispered something to me.
"Don't mind him and don't let him destroy our date, please."

I huffed. "I don't mind him but it's just none of his fucking business."

"Y-Y-you! How dare you?!" The bald old man pointed in the direction of our table with a shaking finger.

Confused, we looked down at the desk and realized what he meant - our hands were intertwined.

I rolled my eyes. "Now that's your problem?"

"W-W-What? How dare you speak to me like that? You shameless brat!" The face of the old man was as red as a tomato.

"How dare he? You're the one who started beefing around. We're just minding our own business - doing nothing that can be considered as obscene. Why should we be ashamed? You should've known that we won't accept you disturbing us nor making sharp comments. You don't have more rights just because you're seemingly older. Or because you're straight." Joonie paused. "Well, sorry for being brave enough to live my life like I want and loving myself the way I am - a whipped homosexual."

The old human just shook his head. "What you're doing is wrong! God made men and women! It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve and you should know that."

I just laughed out loud out of his ridiculousness. "See? You said yourself it's Adam AND Eve, so why not just take both when the opportunity to choose is given?"
This stupid ass non-dick sucking fool doesn't know what he's missing out just because he is close-minded.

The old man was shaking with rage by now. Surprisingly, he just turned around and left the cozy cafe, shutting the door with much force.
Finally peace.

"Ehm... I am sorry, sirs. But could you please leave?" The owner of this cafe was standing by our table. "Ah! I am willing to give you some free drinks to go. Look, I just don't want my cafe to have a bad image because of what just happened, so I would be relieved when you leave..." I could see that his hands were shaking and a thick layer of sweat was building up on his forehead. 

Namjoon stood up and bowed, politely. "Of course. Even if it's not our fault for this to happen, I apologize. And if it's really okay, then I am sure we would love to have something to go, right Yoongi?" Both of them looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Well, shit happens... Just give me a large coffee with 125ml milk, 20ml heavy cream, vanilla syrup - 5ml, a tea spoon of brown sugar, whipped cream on top with chocolate sprinkles and a straw. Make it pink. Thanks." At the end of my order I started to smile a bit because I've always wanted to order something absolutely ridiculous.
Let's see how they slog through this.  

The middle-aged man looked at Namjoon widen-eyed. "A-And your order, sir?"

My soulmate smiled at him, emphatically. "Just a small coffee, please."

The owner hurried away and after about five of waiting we got our orders and exited the coffeehouse. I eyed my coffee.
Woow, they actually managed to make it pink... I shall show it to Jin.

"Wait, Joonie." I prevent him from continuing to walk away without me as I stopped walking in order to take a selfie with this hilarious drink. "I want to take a selfie with this!" I exclaimed and raised my drink.

"Why?" 

"I want to send it to Jin." I explained and was about to take the photo when Namjoon jumped in the frame so I ended up with a photobomb which actually looked very cute.

Satisfied with the picture, I sent it into the group chat and put my mobile phone away so we could make our way home in peace while sipping our drinks and holding hands.
This was the best date ever. Well, this was only the second one... Still good.