ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⓃⒾⓃⒺ

I am going to kill him.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Yoongi

Hoseok
I will make it up to you! ;)

ʢ◉ᴥ◉ʡ
゚ ³ ゚
(∩ ゚ᗝ ゚)⊃━☆゚.*

ᕦ(◔Ѡ◔)ᕥ
(⌐■_■)
UwU~

What the fuck is this idiot doing? Doesn't he have anything better to do? But it's somehow... cute.
At first I thought it was adorable but his constant messaging started to annoy me so groaning, I took Namjoon's mobile phone out of his hands and texted the horse back.

You're gonna get some ass whooping
later for disturbing us.

Hoseok
Y-Yoongi??

I am so sooowwy, I didn't know you
would be awake by now T^T

Just shut up

Hoseok
Okay, I will! See ya later, Yoongz
And have fun with Namjoonie 
(ᗒᗜᗕ)

Sighing, I gave Joon his phone back and cuddled back into his chest. "I do like and care for that dumb idiot, but sometimes it's too much. His energy is making me tired..." I yawed which caused Namjoon to squeal. "Hmm?" 

"You look so cute when you yawn, just like a small kitten. No wonder that Hoseok calls you 'lil meow meow'." He explained and caressed my right cheek with his warm hands despite the cold weather.

"How come your hands are still so warm? It's fucking cold here." I snuggled closer to him and took a hold of his warm hands, bringing them closer to my face in order to warm it up. 

"Are you cold?" My soulmate asked me with a worried expression on his beautiful face. 

"It's not like I am not trying to warm myself up with your body's heat." (A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

He blushed slightly but decided to ignore it and cleared his throat. "Should we get us some hot tea?" He suggested. 

"Oh, that's a brilliant idea! That's my smart soulmate!" I praised him and jumped off of him immediately.
I wanna drink a hot beverage! It's so cold here.

He chuckled at my childish behavior and stood up slowly.
"If I remember right, there should be a small coffee shop over there" He pointed at an unpeopled alley. "and I bet they also sell teas."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" With that, I made my way towards the said street where the shop should be.

As we got closer I could see a piece of paper hanging on the front door on which stood 'Hello dear visitor. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but we moved to a bigger place. Please take a flyer for further information.'. After arriving I took one and turned around - almost colliding with Namjoon.

"What does the paper say?" The younger asked curiously while leaning towards me.

I looked at him and explained everything in a slightly annoyed manner. I wanted to have the damned tea already.

"Oh, okay. I'm quite sure that there's a place where we can get our drinks from nearby. So let's just look for another coffee shop." He hold his hand out so mine wouldn't freeze as much anymore.
Oh, he's worrying about me... Cute. 

After half an hour of searching for a place where we could buy the ugly ass tea my mood slowly went worse and worse. But fortunately for both of us, Namjoon was talking about some stuff he liked the entire time, which kept me somewhat happy and I didn't snap nor completely got annoyed and went home.

Suddenly we saw our redemption.
A coffee shop. Finally.

The two of us were freezing - our hands already went numb but were still sealed together.
We went inside, ordered two cups of tea - a sweet one with milk for my lovely boyfriend and a black one for me - and took a seat by the windows so we could look outside and observe our surroundings while waiting for our tea to be served to us. Since it was still early in the morning and the majority of the people were at work or school, this coffee shop was almost empty. Only the staff and a few older human beings were sitting inside.
Humanity is sad. They die so early and can't achieve all of their dreams nor can they live a fulfilled life because of the constant work or duty.

I sighed in relief as my muscles relaxed due to the warm air in the room. Namjoon took off his coat and looked at me with a confused face.
"Aren't you taking off your jacket? It's so warm in here... You should take it off now, boy." 

"Naaah, don't wanna... It's comfortable." I snugged into my winter coat and hugged myself, keeping the warmth by myself.

While being lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice a waitress serving our eagerly anticipated hot drinks until I smelled the delicious aroma that made my mouth water.
It's about time. Honestly.

I cupped the mug with my hands to warm them up and sighed contentedly. The urge to drink was high but I had held myself back, wanting to wait until Namjoon was able to drink, too. 

As I looked up to my lover, I could see that he already brought his mug up to his lips to take a small sip - which he did. That decision was regretted instantly since my Joonie spat out his hot tea on the table and almost let the cup fall down on the floor.
I tried to be concerned but as soon as I saw the hilarious expression on his face, which was more embarrassment than pain, I couldn't help giggling like a small child.

Namjoon on the other hand didn't think this was funny at all and looked at me in disbelief but that only made me laugh out loud completely.

After my face probably turned red as a tomato due to too much laughing, the latter started to crack up too. We both continued to laugh together and as soon as we stopped we started to laugh again simultaneously until both of us were left in tears with a hurting stomach.

Both of us were lost in our own world so we didn't notice one of the costumers - an old man to be exact - glaring at us in disgust.

Namjoon shook his head while trying to say. "G-good god. I-I can't see a-" He interrupted himself by bursting out again. "I can't anymore." He wiped some tears out of his red face that rolled down.

He's beautiful even while crying and looking like a mess. My mess, hehe...