ⓉⓌⒺⓁⓋⒺ

He is so cold and acts a little bit like an asshole. But it seems like I can't get myself to hate him. I wonder why though?

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

As everyone was eating I decided to go next to Yoongi in order to talk to the man. I still don't know why he didn't reply to my messages. "Hi, there." I tried to sound happy even though my body was getting hot once again. Maybe it's because I can't deal with so many different and new people. It has to be, yeah.

The blonde just looked up at me not bothering to answer, looking at his smartphone right afterwards again and I decided to say something.

"You didn't answer my messages and I thought you wouldn't come." I said awkwardly.

He still didn't look at me but answered. "I didn't feel like answering."

I didn't know what else to do so I just went to the others. It seems like Hoseok saw that Yoongi was acting cold towards me because he looked apologetic in my direction. I saw that everyone was almost finished with their food so I decided that it'd be a good idea to get to know their voices and style. "How about we go to my room and start to work? We can each pick out one song to sing, so I get to know your voice and style. It's important to know because I want to give you matching lines." 

"Okay, that's a nice idea." Hoseok stated. With that, I took my plate and went to the kitchen to put it in the sink. I could see the others doing the same as I went upstairs. I opened the door and quickly looked around to see if there is something lying in the wrong place. 

A few seconds later Yoongi came in and walked straight to the corner and sat on the ground with crossed legs. The others followed right after and we sat in a circle - Jin and Jimin placed themselves on my bed while Tae and Jeongguk sat on the ground, Hobie joined Yoongi in the corner and I sat on my desk chair.

I leaned a bit back. Who should go first? Maybe I? I'm sure the others feel uneasy. "I can go first. So, shall we start?" I asked and looked at everyone's expression. There was no contradiction so I turned around in my chair and started my computer. "The song I'll rap is called 'Do You' and it's written by me." I stated confidently. It's my song and they never heard it before so even if I make any mistakes, they won't notice it.  

After I had started the music I took a deep breath concentrating on the rhythm and started to rap. As I finished I was out of breath and swiped my damp hair back as it got hot again. I had to drink something in order to cool myself down. Everyone stared at me and clapped. 

"That was awesome, Joonie!" Tae exclaimed admiringly. 

"Yeah, I never knew you were that good at it." Jimin stood up and hit my shoulder causing me to groan in pain. I don't know why but because of this we earned a death glare from Yoongi. What's his problem?

"Okay, who wants to be the next one?" I asked. 

"Oh, me! I will sing." Tae raised his hand cutely like a child. "I will sing 'Someone like you' by Adele. I love this song~" I searched on YouTube for the karaoke version of this song for him. Having found the right video he started to sing. My jaw dropped. His soulful voice is so amazing. I knew that his voice is deep but when he sings it's somehow even deeper. He sounds like an angel. 

After he finished Jeongguk looked like he's fallen in love again, he wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and pulled him closer to himself causing the older to chuckle and kiss his cheek. 

"That was beautiful, babe." He told Taehyung. 

"Your voice is so smooth." Jin admired. 

Tae blushed. "Thank you." He looked at his boyfriend. "Wanna sing now, sweetheart? I haven't heard your singing for a while. Please~" He begged him. 

Jeongguk blushed slightly and murmured quietly an 'okay'. 

"What do you want to sing?" I asked him so I could search for the right music. 

"'Paper Hearts' by Tori Kelly." 

"Oookay." I faced the screen again and typed in the song.

As the music started the younger started to sing, his voice could be heard in the whole house. His voice sounds so gently I could fall in love with it. It's really beautiful... 

"How comes you all can sing so well? I'm taken back." I said and laughed pathetic at myself since I can't sing in such a high pitch. 

Jimin squeaked like a girl and had some tears in his eyes. "This was so beautiful! I'm - omg - I'm DYING." He held his chest and looked like he was experiencing a heart attack. 

"Hey! Calm down. He has a boyfriend, it's disrespectful. Stop fangirling." Jin scolded like a mother. But it seemed like Taehyung didn't care at all, he even looked proud.

"Okay. But now I want to sing!" Jimin said excitedly. He then stood up, walked to me and gave me a memory stick. "I'll sing a song written by me called 'Serendipity'. Well - Yoongi helped me out." (A/N: We know that RM helped Jimin but here it isn't like that.)

I started the track and the black haired male started to sing his soft voice filling the room like a small summer breeze. He is just amazing! Everyone is so talented... Wow. I'm lucky to have these people helping me out. 

After the song ended it was now Jeongguk who turned into a fangirl. He looked at him in amazement and said. "Your voice is beautiful as well - just like the song itself."

"Yes, I think the high pitch suits you so well - I didn't even know that there were such high notes." Hobie stated admiringly.

Now everyone's eyes were on Jin since he was the last one to sing. "I know that I'm handsome but could you please stop staring? It's awkward. Oh, and I'll also sing a song written by myself. It's called 'Awake'. I hope you still have the track, Namjoon."

"Yes, of course." I said while turning the song on.

I already know this song and his voice but it is always beautiful. He can reach the high notes as well... The lyrics are sad but it's amazing that he keeps going and doing whatever he likes. 

"Wow! I wanted to hear your voice for so long and hearing it finally is sooooo satisfying." Tae exclaimed as Jin finished. 

"It's really graceful and mature. It's made for ballads~" I added to what Taehyung said before.

Now are only two rappers left...