ⒻⓄⓊⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Just what the fuck is going on?

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Hoseok

I've been sitting on a chair in front of Yoongi's bed for 5 hours and he still hasn't woken up. I ran my hand through his damp blond hair - his fever hasn't cooled down yet. He can't die from something like that, right? He told me that vampires can only be killed... What can I do for him? He looks like he is suffering. Not knowing what to do I just changed the wet cloth on his forehead in hope it'll help him somehow, even if it didn't look like it does. I can't give him blood if he is unconscious... That's the only helpful thing I can think of.

I looked at the watch in order to see how much time exactly passed. 9:24PM. I'm tired but I can't sleep now. I need to watch over Yoongz. Even though I did everything I could to stay awake I have fallen asleep after all. My head laid on Yoongi's chest.

~~~time skip: about 7 hours later~~~ 

I was woken up by some shifting under me. After I had realized that it could mean that Yoongi has woken up I jumped up to see if he is doing well. Fortunately, his eyes were half open and he looked at me with a very tired gaze. He tried to sit up but I stopped him and said to him. "Wait! I'll get you some blood."

With that I quickly ran to our kitchen to the fridge and grabbed a blood-pack, only to run again to Yoongi's room. I opened it and put the straw - that was attached to the back of the pack - into the opening. Slowly having taken Yoongi's pale and weak hand I placed the blood-pack on it. He took it weakly and drank slowly from it. He looks like a small child drinking its milk before going to sleep. His eyes color changed into the beautiful deep purple I haven't seen for a while, and I could see his fangs looking out of his closed pouty lips. 

"Are you better now?" I whispered because I didn't want to scare him by talking out of nowhere. 

He nodded and kept on drinking. I smiled satisfied and leaned back. "What time do we have now?" I asked myself and reached to the night cabinet in order to grab my mobile phone. "4:48AM... I still have time till I have to go downstairs. Can I go to work or should I stay here with you?" I looked at Yoongi who still had the straw in his mouth and paused on drinking. 

"I'll be alright on my own. You can go to work." He answered with a terrifying weak voice. Hmm... I am not so sure about it. Well, let's see how his condition will be in a few hours. 

"Okay, but you will stay in bed for now." I demanded. He responded with a slight nod and continued to drink. He is unusual slow which means that he is very weak. I think I should stay at home... I won't say anything to him now, I shouldn't argue with him while he is sick. 

"What happened yesterday? Did Namjoon do something? Do you even know what was going on?" I asked him curiously as he finished the blood-pack. 

He looked directly into my eyes like he was thinking if it's a good idea to tell me about it. "You can tell me everything, you know." 

He smirked weakly. "You are really... You always know when something is wrong with me. How do you do it?" 

I shrugged. His smile dropped and he looked down. "I found my soulmate." He stated and laid down on the bed. 

"Really?! That's great! Wait, is it Namjoon?" I was really excited but my excitement dropped as I saw some tears in his eyes. "What's wrong?" 

"I think he rejected me..." 

"WHAT?! How? Why? When? Huh?" I was very confused and sad at the same time. 

"I don't know. You only have one soulmate in your lifetime and I don't know how it works. I just heard the word 'reject' in my head." He sobbed and turned around so that his back was facing me.

"Yoongi..." I crawled underneath his blanket and cuddled with him. "Are you sure he is your soulmate?" 

He nodded. "I saw everything back and white, my body felt like it was on fire and I'm pretty sure my eyes turned purple for a moment. My fangs also came out every time I looked at him. I did my best to hold back the urge to attack him - he smells so nice, like... I don't know, I can't describe it." He smiled slightly. "I was so tired after all the holding back - that's why I fainted. Ah, by the way: Sorry for causing so many problems."

"That's nothing you should be apologizing for - it wasn't your fault." I patted his head and realized that his fever went down a bit. That's good. 

"I feel very sorry for you. But just as you said: You don't know much about soulmates, so it's still possible that Namjoon didn't reject you. I mean.. Shouldn't the urge to bite him fade away after he rejects you?" 

This time he shrugged. "It makes sense... Maybe you're right." 

After our important conversation, we ended up asleep, cuddling like two koalas. 

~~~time skip: Hoseok's alarm clock rings~~~ 

I groan and reached to the night cabinet to turn off the annoying sound. It's already so late? 8AM... I need to get up...Never mind that, five more minutes, please. 

The 'five more minutes' turned into half an hour. When I realized how late it was I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to fresh myself up. While brushing my teeth I heard a loud thud from Yoongi's room. I frowned and went there, only to find him laying on the floor next to his bed. "Are you all right?" I went to him and helped him up. 

"Yeah, I feel just a little bit dizzy and my legs are numb. But that's okay, don't worry." I murmured. I eyed him and couldn't believe my eyes.

"'Don't worry' my ass. You look like a corpse - you have bit eye bags and are even paler than normal. I didn't know that's possible. I am going to call Jimin and tell him that I'm staying at home today." I pushed him onto his bed and walked out to call Jimin. I hope he'll get better soon.