ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⓄⓃⒺ

I swear, something is wrong with this boy...

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Jin

After Jimin had left the bakery, I started to think about how I could approach Jisoo, searching for my beloved one in the room. I finally found her behind the counter, she was washing some dishes. 
She looks so breathtaking... Okay, Jin. STOP NOW! Think about a good pick-up line. Wait... Is a pick-up line a good idea? I want to ask her out.

Wanting to look more confident, I pushed my chest out and walked towards her. About two meters away from her, I saw that she looked up and I panicked. Abort mission!
I quickly turned around and pretended to head to the kitchen. As I had closed the kitchen door behind me, I slapped my beautiful face hard and screamed internally. Get your shit together, Seokjin! Why is it so hard to talk to her out of nowhere? Normally I would flirt with her the whole day... Pull yourself together!

I exhaled hard and opened the door with much force. Fortunately for me, it didn't hit the wall, which prevented it from making a great amount of noise.
With slightly red face, I cleared my throat to get Jisoo's attention. She looked up to me from the dishes and blushed.
"Y-yeah?" 

Why does she have to be so fucking adorable??? She is making it so difficult for me to confess.
"Uhm... Go out with me tonight." Great job, Jin... First class performance.

"W-well... I can't go today, I don't have time. I-I am hanging out with my friends. You know Lisa, Rose and Jennie, right? They were here yesterday..." She explained herself softly and shyly, while playing with her long ponytail.

"So you are willing to go out with me, beauty?" I winked. Woow... Where did this confidence come from now?

My crush blushed crimson and shoved her pigtail onto her face. She squeaked and ran away to the kitchen. Some customers looked at me very confused but didn't seem to mind for long since they looked away pretty fast. 

"I will take that as a yes..." I quietly said to myself. "Oh, wait!" I ran after her and found her kneeling in the corner. She didn't look up to me, only pressed her body further into the corner. 

I crouched next to her and whispered to her, not wanting to scary her away. "Do you have time the day after tomorrow? If yes, then will you go out with me?" Good job! Now you did it perfectly.

Jisoo murmured something so quietly that I couldn't understand her. 
"Can you please say that again, a little bit louder?" I pleaded her. 

"Yes, I'd love to." Was her answer and I cheered internally. Hell Yeah! I have a date with my crush. 

I stood up. "I think we should go back to work." I extended my hand to her. She quietly took it and stood up with my help. Afterwards, we continued to work in an awkward but somehow comfortable silence. 

~~~Time skip: Afternoon~~~

Exhausted due to a hard workday, I went straight to the sofa in my living-room after closing the front door. I closed my eyes, slowly but surely falling asleep as my phone tinged several times as some notifications came in. I groaned and took out my mobile phone in order to see who disturbed my peaceful silence.

GodOfDestruction
Hello, guys.
I wanted to inform you that we will
have our first official practice tomorrow!

I hope you learned your lyrics.

anonymous
Ah... I forgot

GodOfDestruction
You made the appointment with me...