ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ

A small filler-chapter cuz why tf not.
And we need more JinXJisoo~

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Jin

As I was taking out the freshly baked bread I heard a bell ringing. I was too busy with the hot food to look up, until I could hear my best friend say something.
"Smells fantastic! Smell~" 

"Oh. Hi, Namjoon! How are you doing today? I couldn't see you this morning because I overslept." I scratched the back of my hand with a shameful expression on my face. 

"You? Overslept? The Kim Seokjin overslept? Wooow... How come? Did something happen?" The black-haired young man asked me with a hint of worry. 

My head hung low in shame. I can't tell him about my little big problem I had today... Even though he's my dearest friend, there are some boundaries. And it's too embarrassing - imagine me, a 24-years-old man telling his 22-years-old friend that I had a wet dream... We aren't in high school anymore. 

"Nothing bad. My phone must have died when I was still asleep since it wasn't working this morning." I came out with a very realistic lie. Thank you, adrenaline. 

"Oh, you should better look at your mobile phone before going to sleep the next time." Namjoon warned me and smiled at me warmly. 

"Yop. Namjoon is right." Said a comfortable voice - that was screaming my name this morning in my dream - from behind me, causing me to flinch and turn around to face her flawless and breathtaking face. 
Her peachy hair was bound together into a ponytail, showing more of her beautiful features and causing my heart to skip a beat. I blushed slightly and looked at the bread in hope that Jisoo wouldn't notice the crimson color on my face. 

"Hi, Jisoo." Namjoon greeted her. I didn't have to since we have already seen each other at the beginning of our shift or better said: When I finally arrived here. 

"Hello, Namjoon!" She smiled brightly and cutely. 

I felt ashamed due to the fact that I had such an inappropriate dream about her. I mentally shook my head at my thoughts. You are an appropriate man and shouldn't be thinking that. You ought to go to her and ask her for a date finally. Stop flirting with her like you usually do and ask her out. Just do it!

My thought - or better said mental preparing was cut off by Jisoo's statement. 
"I would love to continue to talk to you, but I need to go to the new customers. Sorry, Joonie~"

Wait, what? They were talking about something? I haven't heard a word... What were they talking about? Gosh, Jin. Stop being jelly right now. Namjoon isn't interested in Jisoo, right?

After the beauty walked away, I quickly took my best friend's hand and dragged him to the kitchen. 
"What were you talking about??" I asked with a more angry voice than I wanted it to be. 

"Woooow, Jin. Calm down. You didn't hear anything? You were right next to us." 

"I wasn't listening to you guys. So what were you talking about?" This time my voice was gentler. 

"We-... Waaiiit, are you being jealous? Is my brother Jin jelly?" He teased me with a big grin on his face. 

My face heated up. "Wha- We- Why- How..." I face palmed. "Yes, I am. Do you have a problem with that?" I became sassy out of nowhere. What the hell is going on with me today? Mood swings? 

Namjoon cooed. "Naaaaw. You are so cuuute. But don't worry, I am not single anymore~" He sang his last sentence.

My eyes widened. "What? Who? Where? When? Why didn't you tell me about it yet? Spill the tea right now!" 

He smirked, but blushed slightly nevertheless. 
"I am going out with Yoongi since yesterday afternoon, we went on a date. But we aren't talking about my relationship now. We are talking about Jisoo and you, my friend." 

"Nonononononono... Spill it out! I wanna know everything. What have you done with Yoongi? Where were you? Have you eaten? Did you already kiss? What did he tell you? Who confessed first?"

"Jin, calm down." The younger one laughed.

"See? I have so many questions and no answers. Tell. Me. NOW." I insisted and was genuinely interested. 

"Hmmm... Nop." He popped out the 'p'.

"Huuuuuuh? Why?" I whined like a small child. 

"I will tell you everything and even more..." Namjoon raised his eyebrows a few times. "But that after you have confessed to Jisoo." 

My lower jaw dropped and I blushed crimson. "How do you know that I like her?" 

He smirked. Again. "I thought so but I didn't have any proofs. Now I have since you just confessed to me. Well, wrong person." 

I groaned in frustration. "I am older than you, how come I fell into this old trap." I sighed. "But okay. I will do it, I will ask her out today. BUT: I still want to know everything and you have to promise me that you will answer my every questions honestly. Wait for a minute." 

I quickly turned around and searched for a piece of paper. Having found it, I took a marker and wrote in big letters:

I, KIM NAMJOON, SWEAR TO THE BEAUTY OF PARK JIMIN THAT I WILL ANSWER KIM SEOKJIN'S QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND WON'T DENY THIS AGREEMENT. 
     SIGN HERE:

"Here, sign it." I gave the said man the paper. 

"Okay, but you will also have to sign it." He signed and scribbled something onto the paper, and handed it back to me in order to let me read it.

I, KIM NAMJOON, WILL DO IT ONLY AFTER HE, KIM SEOKJIN, HAS FINALLY CONFESSED TO HIS CRUSH.

     SIGN HERE:

I signed it and smiled pridefully. We pressed the flesh. 

"Well, I will go to my room now. I need to prepare everything for our practice tomorrow." Namjoon said out of nowhere and headed towards the door. 

"Oh, our first official practice is tomorrow? Nice to know." 

"Don't worry, I will remind you in our chat in the afternoon. Yoongi and I made the appointment on our date. I need to finish my project after all." 

I nodded and smiled at him once again before going back to the bakery. 

As soon as I walked out I was greeted by a sexy ray of sunshine. 
"Jimin? What are you doing here?" And why the hell are you here just a few seconds after I made a contract that contains you? That's strange.

"Howdy, Jin! Hobie told me to get our lunch since he needed to get some information out of Yoongi about a date or something like that. Because I ain't got no interest in that as long as it's not a date with me, I was willing to get our lunch. And I came here due to a strange feeling that was telling me something was going on in here what had something to do with moi." The squishy mochi explained. 

I laughed awkwardly. "You must have imagined things."
I swear, something is wrong with this boy...