ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ

A/N: Hello, folks!

We are very sorry but we need to inform you that there will be no updates in the three following weeks due to our final exams... Hell yeah...

Well, we hope you like this chapter and can bear with our 'little' break. And don't worry, we will update several chapters per week after the break since we don't have to go to school after the exams.

And thank you so much for almost 20k reads!!! That's so much~ We are soooo fcking happy! <3

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

If everyone wants to know what had happened between the two, Namjoon will be forced to tell me everything that was going on on that date.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

My beloved vampire and I made our way downstairs toward the big kitchen. Haa... What should I eat? Something easy to make would be good. Hmmm... Let's see what we have got in the fridge, maybe there is something I can work with.

Yoongi silently stood beside me and observed what I was doing with a piercing gaze.

"You can sit down, you know. You don't need to stand the entire time." I informed him while opening the fridge and looked inside.
Hmm.. We have some meat left, chicken! I can make a sandwich with it, can't I? I guess I am capable of making a sandwich.

Having decided on a hopefully tasty sandwich, I took out the meat and turned around in order to face the counter and flinched slightly in surprise as I saw that Yoongi was sitting on the left side of the counter. "W-why are you sitting there?" I asked and approached the still free part of the countertop.

He just shrugged. "You told me to sit down."

I smiled at his attitude and continued to prepare my food - I took and cut open a bread bun, put some butter salad, tomato, cheese and finally the chicken inside, and put the finished sandwich on a plate. Then I quickly washed the counter so it looked okay and faced my soulmate afterwards.
He was still sitting on the countertop but changed his position a little bit - now he was propping himself up with his hands behind his back and spread his legs.

An idea popped up in my head, I quickly put the plate back on the countertop and went to Yoongi, placing myself between his legs and put my hands on his waist, pulling him closer to me.
He smirked at me in response as if he was waiting for it and put his hands around my neck, our chests were almost touching.

"You really are a little piece of shit, giving all your attention to a fucking sandwich when your sweet and sexy boyfriend is sitting on a freaking counter with spread legs for you... Are you blind or dumb? Or both? Hmm?" He purred in my ear and nibbled on the earlobe.

I groaned and also decided to tease him - I leaned forward so that my breath was tickling his left ear and felt the goosebumps on his fondly skin.
"I am not blind nor dumb, I saw you but I was finishing my sandwich. Now that I have made it, I can give you more attention than you want to have." I whispered back.

"Hoo~ That's how I like it." With that, he backed away from my ear and went in for a kiss. Only about four centimeters were left between our lips, we were both looking forward to the following feeling of pure love and bliss, but stopped because of a sudden growl of my stomach. Great timing. I've been cockblocked by myself. 

Yoongi pulled away and giggled, showing his gums. "So that's what you meant with attention? Want to eat me up?" 

I blushed crimson at the way it sounded but grinned back. "If you have nothing against it, I can eat you up with pleasure-" My stomach cut me off again. "- but not now. We need to go to the others so I can eat in peace, my tummy is already begging for food. Oh, aren't you hungry by the way?" I asked worriedly. 

"Don't worry, I am fine and I still have my 'tomato juice' upstairs." He replied and shoved me to the side so that he had enough space to jump down. 
"And now, we can go upstairs. Let's go." 

I followed him with my plate and smirked at the wonderful view I had as we were walking up the stairs. Damn, boiii... I want to squish it. That booty.

"I can feel your stare, you know?" The blonde in front of me said and I could hear the smirk on his lips. "But I have nothing against it, stare as long as you want." With that, he lifted his top and wiggled with his butt while laughing. 
Damn, boi... Don't you dare do that to me.

I quickly jogged the last stairs up and slapped his well-shaped ass playfully before opening the door to my room. (A/N: We also want to slap that booty!
The others weren't eating yet so I guess they have been waiting for us. As we entered the room and sat down, all eyes were on us.

"Took you suspiciously looooong~" Jin sang and observed us. "And by the way, I have a date with Jisoo soon so we still have to talk." He stated this time and took out the contract we made that day.
I thought he will throw it away... Why is he making such a fuss out of it?