ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ

Surprise muthafucka! 
It's a double update~
Have fun and enjoy ❤

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

It's so warm... 

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Yoongi 

A lovely, delicious and pleasing smell made its way to my nose, tingling my sense. My fangs started to pick my lower lip since this beautiful scent awoke my desire to taste it and dig my fangs into this person's neck. I have never smelled something this good and delicate. I want to drink this blood. This sinful blood. This luscious blood. I WANT IT! 

My instinct controlled me and made my body move on its own. I slowly pushed myself up and searched for the source of this overwhelming smell. I sniffed the air with closed eyes and approached the human that was lying in my bed under me. At that time I actually didn't give a fuck that there was somebody else than me on it. I was too hungry to think properly. 
I pulled myself closer to the honey-like skin and sniffed more. I somehow know this smell from somewhere. It's so good. Too good. Smell~

I opened my mouth, letting some saliva drop down my chin. My fangs scraped against this skin while I was thinking about from where I knew this delicious smell. I opened my sleepy eyes and saw the lower part of Namjoon's face. So it is Namjoon. He smells so good. Wait... I cannot bite him!

Panic overcame me and I pushed Namjoon away from me forcefully causing him to yelp in pain and confusion. I jumped up from my warm bed and ran at full speed to the kitchen. On my way there I hit my left shoulder against the kitchen door but didn't care about it. It was the last thing I should worry about - I didn't want to hurt Namjoon in my current state. 

I kneed in front of the fridge due to the lack of energy and opened it, searching for my blood-pack. After having found it I gave my best to open it with my shaking hands but couldn't manage to do so. I became frustrated and started to panic even more after hearing Namjoon entering the room. I knew it was him, I was too sensitive to his smell right now. I needed to pull myself together immediately in order not to attack him. 

"Yoongi?" I could hear my soulmate whispering but it sounded so far away yet way too close. 

"GO AWAY! NO, COME HERE. NO! GET OUT!" I yelled at him while fighting with my instinct which was about to take over me. I still couldn't open the blood-pack without destroying it which I didn't want to do otherwise it would be everywhere on the floor.

Fortunately for me, Hoseok seemed to be nearby since he suddenly entered the kitchen shocked.

"Wha- Yoongi??" My best friend ran to me. "Let me help you." He whispered calmly and crouched next to my shaking body. Hoseok put his cool hands on mine and slowly but carefully pulled the blood-pack out of my grasp. I let him do so in hope to be relieved soon. 

My flatmate opened the pack for me and shoved the straw into my mouth, rubbing soothing circles on my back. As I started to calm down while sucking needy, my body stopped shaking as bad as before and I could feel my desire disappearing slowly.

After having finished everything, I felt myself getting some of my energy back and I decided to stand up - with Hoseok's help. I looked at the black haired guy standing in the door frame, he looked taken aback and confused at the same time. My worst fear - him being afraid of me - didn't occur. 

Due to the fact that I was still weakened Hobie supported me while going to the living-room in order to sit down, Namjoon following us like a duckling. After we had sat down the sunshine started to apologize. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you would freak out like that." He looked apologetic at me but I just shrugged it off. I was too relieved not having hurt him that I didn't care one bit. 

My soulmate was the one who broke the silence once again. "I'm sorry. If I knew this could happen, I wouldn't have let you pull me down in the first place. Are you okay?" It seems like he understood what was going on. Smart kid.

"As long as no one is hurt, everything is okay." I said nonchalantly while leaning back on the couch and stretching my arms above my head. "By the way, your scent is fucking delicious and overwhelming. If you don't want me to suck you, you should look out a little bit more."

Namjoon blushed and looked away. Hoseok, on the other hand, started to laugh like an idiot. "I guess you meant 'sucking' blood because I can imagine that Namjoonie has nothing against you 'sucking' him off." 

I felt my face heating up. "Well, Namjoon is not an idiot unlike you so I think he knew what I meant."  

Hoseok laughed awkwardly one more time before standing up. "Okay, folks. I need to go now because it's already just before 1PM and my next class starts soon. Have fun with each other, I will be away for at least one and a half hour so don't hold back~" He smirked and winked. 

I ignored him ably and stood up in order to go to my room. "Follow me." I ordered my soulmate who didn't complain at all. 

Having arrived in my room I opened the curtains slightly so that we could see something but it wasn't too bright for me. Both of us sat down on my still warm bed, me facing him and vice versa. 

Silence overcame us but it was the comfortable one, not the awkward one. We stared at each other. I am so happy that I didn't hurt him. 

"I... I am sorry." I apologized while looking and playing with my hands. I wasn't used to apologizing. "I hope I didn't scare you too much." 

I didn't see Namjoon's face but I could feel him smiling. "No need to apologize. Well, I think I get what has happened and if I understood it right, then it wasn't your fault but your instinct." 

I looked up at him surprised. "You are really smart, you brat." 

My compliment made him happy, he smiled even wider and showed his dimples. Oh, God... He is so cute.