ⓉⒺⓃ

I wonder how Hoseok is going to get me out of my warm bed in the morning. I hope for him we'll get there on time - He hates being late.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

Oh... my God! They'll be here soon. Too soon! What should I do? I cleaned my room, prepared the equipment, I took a shower and what's missing? Food! I should help Jin, he's doing all the work.

I ran down the stairs, almost tripping over my own feet but fell down anyways.  "Ouch!" I almost cursed but reminded myself that Jin doesn't like it. Freaking hell! Always me... I stood up again and walked to the kitchen where Jin was preparing something but I couldn't see what exactly so I approached him. Pink nachos? How even. "How did you make pink nachos?" I asked flabbergasted.

He turned around beautifully(A/N: He can) with a big smile on his lips. "Magic, of course." I just looked dumbfounded but decided not to ask further. Remembering why I was here I asked. "How can I help you?"

He didn't hesitate to say sassily. "Just go out for your own sake." The four eyes shooed me out and I just did as I was told. 

Still clueless what I could do I went up to my room and looked around. I spotted some adult magazines and decided to hide them in my closet so no one can find them. Why do I still have them - they're not even good. But I can't throw them away since Seokjin is in the kitchen where the litter is. He would scold and tease me about it... I walked aimlessly around to calm myself down since it's been a long time that I had guests.

A ring at the doorbell ripped me out of my thoughts and I rushed downstairs - this time without tripping - and stood in front of the door, composing myself before opening the door. A boxy smile greeted me and I was brought into a warm hug. "Hi, Namjoonie! Sorry for being so early." 'Early'? What time do we have now? I looked at my watch and it showed 1:42PM. 

"It's okay. No need to apologize. Are you alone?" I asked confused while looking behind him. There stood a young man with dark purple hair looking shocked at me. I assumed that this was his boyfriend so I smiled gently and gestured him to come closer. "You must be Tae's boyfriend. No need to be shy." I looked at Taehyung and informed him. "The others aren't here yet except Jin." I walked in and the two boys followed me to the living-room after taking off their shoes. I showed them where they could leave their jackets and told them to make themselves feel at home.

By now Jin was done with the snacks and brought them with him. Seeing those two he laid the food on the table and greeted the couple with a bright smile. "Hello, TaeTae. And your boyfriend, I assume? My name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin." He looked at the younger boy and asked him "What's your name?".

"My name is Jeon Jeongguk. Nice to meet you." He answered shyly while looking at the ground. He's shy. Cute~

By now I had sat down on the couch and told the others to sit down. Taehyung pulled Jeongguk to the couch and sat down with him resting his head on his boyfriend's right shoulder. I smiled as I saw the younger - Tae told us yesterday that his boyfriend is two years younger than he - blushing and smiling slightly at how cute Tae behaved. He patted the silver-haired boy and relaxed a little.

I was about to relax too but the bell rang one more time. I looked at my watch and stood up to open the door. 1:51PM...Who is it this time? Hoseok probably - he's always on time. Will that Yoongi guy be here, too? Sure he will, they live together.  But it turns out that my thoughts were wrong since I was greeted by a sexy mochi a.k.a. Park Jimin. 

We walked into the living room and I saw the three boys talking. I was happy that the atmosphere was good and glad that Jeongguk opened up a bit. The moment Jimin saw Jeongguk he started to fanboy. "Aren't you the Jeon Jeongguk?!" He exclaimed eagerly. Wait? They know each other?

The younger seemed embarrassed but nodded. Jimin couldn't contain his inner fanboy and started squealing. I saw Tae laughing his ass off at this scene and Jin chuckling at them. I am confused. What's going on?

"Do you know each other?" I asked dumbfounded.

Jimin decided to answer my question. "I do know him but he doesn't know me." His answer made me even more confused. "Are you his stalker or something like this?" I asked.

"Noooo!" Jimin exclaimed with a fake hurt expression. "He's a model. You really don't know him?! He's known for his handsome looks and charms. I've been a fan since he started modeling."

"Oh, no. Sorry." I looked at Jeongguk with an apologetic expression.

"It's okay. It's nice to meet people who don't know you. I mean, I can hardly go outside without getting followed by some fans."

"That explains why Taehyung always comes here alone." I earned a nod of approval from the couple.

Jimin seemed to bother something so I asked him what's wrong. "Well, it's already 2:03PM and Hobie isn't here. He's never late."

"Yeah, I know. I've been wondering, too." I said while scratching the back of my head. Where could he be? I hope nothing bad happened to him. Wait, could it be that his flatmate doesn't want to come here? He didn't answer my messages...