Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Your father broke out of Azkaban and he has Ginny. Did you know this?"

"No, I hate him," Malfoy said in a harsh voice, and I knew he was telling the truth.

"Come on then, we need to save Ginny."

We ran towards the Great Hall, where there was a full out battle. There were at least 100 death eaters, all broken out of Azkaban.

Draco and I fought our way to Lucius, but when we got to him, he suddenly stopped battling and grabbed Ginny. He pointed his wand at her.

"Obliviate."

~Gain~

I watched as Lucius ran into the Great Hall, dragging the Weasley girl behind him. Minerva stood up, trying to see what was going on.

"Lucius Malfoy!" She called. "What are you doing here?'

But before he could answer, about one hundred Death Eaters appeared. Minerva had the prefects of each house lead the students that were under 6th year out of the hall, while the rest stayed and fought. Minutes later, Potter's friends joined the fight. Later still, Potter himself ran in, followed by Lucius' son, Draco, the traitor. Potter and Draco fought their way to Lucius, but just as they reached him, he pointed his wand at the girl.

"Obliviate," I heard him say. Potter tried to lunge at him, Lucius disapparated with the girl before Potter could touch him.

Suddenly, all of the Death Eaters disappeared as well, and twenty teenagers stood in the Great Hall,wands drawn but pointed at nothing. When the Weasley boy saw Potter on the floor, he and his friends ran over to him.

"Harry," Granger called. "Where's Ginny?'

"Lucius disapparated with her," Potter said, tears streaming down his face. "Ron, Hermione, he wiped her memories. She doesn't remember anything, I could see it in her eyes."

Weasley walked over to Draco and punched him in the face.

"Bloody git, you knew about this didn't you?" he said.

"No, I didn't," Draco said.

I choose that moment to run over to them.

"Harry," I began, "Don't worry, I'll help you find her."

"Thank you," he said.

~Harry~

He took her. He wiped her memories.

"Harry," Cho said. "We'll find her. I promise." She hugged me, and kissed my cheek.

"I know we will, and I'll make sure of it."

Lucius Malfoy deserved to die, and I wasn't going to rest until he did.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short, but I just needed to get things started. I promise the chapters will be longer but, anyway, how did you like it?

Vote/Comment/Follow/Share? 

Thanks,

Jordan