Chapter 28

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, just the story. Oh, or the song.

Song: You and I; One  Direction. (Right as I typed this, You and I came on Pandora.))

Hey, are you guys ready for this? I don't think you are.

________________________________________________________

~Harry~

My eyes shot open, and I realized I was trapped in a box. I felt around for my wand, but couldn't find it. I pushed and pushed on the top of the box, but it was useless. Finally, as I was on the edge of suffocation, I put all of my strength into one last push, and the top came off. I climbed out of the box, realizing it was a casket. The air around me smelled of rotten bodies. I got out of the area as fast as possible, and saw a small box. I picked it up and opened it, finding my wand and two others inside. I left the other wands behind and apparated to Privet Drive. As I walked into the Dursley's house, I was tackled to the ground.

"Who are you?" Ron asked.

"Harry Potter," I said.

"No you're not, Harry Potter is dead."

"Yes, but I sent you guys on the hunt for the Hidden Stone."

"Really? What was the first thing Harry Potter did after he kissed my little sister, Ginny Weasley, for the first time in the Gryffindor common room?"

"I made eye contact with you, making sure you were okay with it. You gave me a slight nod. Dean Thomas crushed a glass in his hand."

"Harry!" echoed around the room.

Ron's face softened, and he helped me up before pulling me into a bone-crushing Weasley hug. "Harry, you're alive. You're back. We didn't think the Stone worked. Ginny was so upset. She was very angry at first, and the she cried herself to sleep."

I pulled away, and was pulled into another hug by Hermione. "Hey, 'Mione."

"Harry," she said, and I realized she was crying into my shoulder. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you, too." I was pulled into multiple more hugs, and everybody was crying, saying that they'd missed me. By the end, my shirt was covered in tears. But then, as I waited for the flash of coppery red hair that came before the tackle of a hug, I frowned, realizing that she wasn't there.

"Where is Ginny?" I asked.

"Probably still sleeping. We were up late last night."

"Okay. Be quiet, I have a plan. You guys stay here." I quietly made my way upstairs to my old bedroom, and slipped inside. I sat in the chair by the bed, and stroked lightning as he flew down to rest on my knee. It was a while before she woke up, and when she did, she did tackle me, but not in the way I'd hoped. I was on the ground, her straddling my waist, but she was throwing punches.